Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

I shot my shadow at him and he jumpped.Since his shadow is still on the ground i caught him.Then i tunred around cus my back was to him.So im facing his back.I threw a kunai threw each of his arms ands legs,and one in the center of his back.I then threw my spine thru his stomach and threw a kunai that was attached to a paper bomb thru his hand. HE said i will feel the pain,but i didnt think i would i i went back and edited saying i felt pain but i wanted to check.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:32 pm

I just have a godly amount of Jutsu so that I have a wider variety of ways to pick people apart

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I hope you all realize, I am referring to my character before he became Nanashi. Back when he was Kashiim. He had the strength and jutsu of a chuunin, but was so damn intelligent when it came to strategies that he was able to fend off Zeramaru who made an attempt to blow up the village, Sypher who attempted to collapse the village, a giant golem that was trying to destroy the village, sparring with ricardo.demon, sparring with Ban, and I'm sure there are a few others, but those are the truly memorable ones.

He didn't have Sound techniques, he had 8 sand techniques, 2 wind techniques, and 3 earth techniques. Keep in mind though, that about four of those techniques couldn't cause any protection or harm. Only whenever I became Otokage, did I switch my jutsu in order to train people. Since the village was new, there was noone else who knew sound, so I had to. But I have to admit, now my character is effing smexy, which makes me want to learn jutsu. I now know 134 ninjutsu, 9 clan/bloodline jutsu, and 7 taijutsu style stages.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
I shot my shadow at him and he jumpped.Since his shadow is still on the ground i caught him.Then i tunred around cus my back was to him.So im facing his back.I threw a kunai threw each of his arms ands legs,and one in the center of his back.I then threw my spine thru his stomach and threw a kunai that was attached to a paper bomb thru his hand. HE said i will feel the pain,but i didnt think i would i i went back and edited saying i felt pain but i wanted to check.

hes not even facing you for hus kunais to hit you so you are undamaged unharmed free of injuries

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

ariana x3 xxx
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

hes not even facing you for hus kunais to hit you so you are undamaged unharmed free of injuries

Ok thanks, went a bit over board since we arein the same village ha ha,but he tired to shove a sword thru my back so i dont care.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

anyone wanna join a bleach guild? i need members for my squad.. xp

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
ariana x3 xxx
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Ok thanks, went a bit over board since we arein the same village ha ha,but he tired to shove a sword thru my back so i dont care.

haha i remember when I was new to naruto completely, I face d aguy who tried to do that to me. He definitely took the sword thing too far xd but it ended up in a tie.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh i just manipulated my bones to from a thick layer to block the sword.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 pm

little mintchan
Which one, i might be interested
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Oh i just manipulated my bones to from a thick layer to block the sword.

oh you have nara clan and kaguya abilities? i thought of that once but i wanted my character to be as realistic and original as possible

Bodhisattva Empress

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

little mintchan

*wave* Hi girl! long tome no see! blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Ariana yea i thought it wuld be diffrent,so i got them.

Chilling HI!!

Bye Everyone im going to bed.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ariana yea i thought it wuld be diffrent,so i got them.

Chilling HI!!

Bye Everyone im going to bed.

night i should be going too but eh im not
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

CrazyRiddled
little mintchan
Which one, i might be interested

power of the bankai guild by Ty...i'mt he 12th squad captain emo

HI CHILL!!!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Ok, Bye ice! 3nodding
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games