Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Sups?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Guffaw

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 pm

??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Danzo little trick is just stupid and pointless and takes the fun of of things. If you think about most techniques are double edged sword like Susanoo for example, but the Iganzi (or however you spell it) is more like a Nuke that you pointed in your battle because even if you win you will still lose in the end because you using I say is pretty much making you super weak. The reason I think that is because look Danzo never used that technique never and he most likely had it for years and years, but had to use it on Sasuke. Doesn't answer why I think the way I do, but this will explain more. Iganzi is like Susanoo with it sucking your life force, but times it 5. Reason why you should never use that technique and also its complete god moddish in my eyes.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Sarius Tanaka
Danzo little trick is just stupid and pointless and takes the fun of of things. If you think about most techniques are double edged sword like Susanoo for example, but the Iganzi (or however you spell it) is more like a Nuke that you pointed in your battle because even if you win you will still lose in the end because you using I say is pretty much making you super weak. The reason I think that is because look Danzo never used that technique never and he most likely had it for years and years, but had to use it on Sasuke. Doesn't answer why I think the way I do, but this will explain more. Iganzi is like Susanoo with it sucking your life force, but times it 5. Reason why you should never use that technique and also its complete god moddish in my eyes.

have to agree
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Nuppins
Sups?

sup! cool

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Sarius...haven't seen you in a while, it me Sen...new account because I got hacked.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Sarius Tanaka
I only half understood you, but have to agree

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Killatek28
Sarius...haven't seen you in a while, it me Sen...new account because I got hacked.

Sen!!! *tackles* my old Uchiha buddy!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

claru gardeford
Sarius Tanaka
I only half understood you, but have to agree

sweatdrop Sorry about that when I get into my rants I tend to forget about proper english lol. You can only understand me when you actually hear me talk ^^;;

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Lol, man its been awhile. I'm not sure what to do about Sengetsu, last time I rped as him he left a village and just disappeared. I need to find a new host body so i made a new rpc...he's gonna find a best friend, they'll train...he'll leave and go to akatsuki then kidnap his friend and take his body to Sengetsu. yep still as twisted as ever. Just without an eternal mangekyou now to back me up. I also think Danzou's technique thing was godmoddish.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

I think a lot of people would agree ^^

And wow I only remember my rpc leaving Akatsuki because he was bored and now I am stuck on what to do XD

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Killatek28
Lol, man its been awhile. I'm not sure what to do about Sengetsu, last time I rped as him he left a village and just disappeared. I need to find a new host body so i made a new rpc...he's gonna find a best friend, they'll train...he'll leave and go to akatsuki then kidnap his friend and take his body to Sengetsu. yep still as twisted as ever. Just without an eternal mangekyou now to back me up. I also think Danzou's technique thing was godmoddish.

Sengetsu......sengetsu.......wasn't he that guy who had his p***s ripped off and replaced with a woman's hoo-ha!?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 pm

No Sen was one of the most feared Uchiha to ever exist in this guild....and this new rpcs gonna be worse, chose to raise him in the cloud village as to protect him from people like you fenrir until he's s ranked.

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Didn't Sengetsu Uchiha get killed by Kazuo and Raiden??
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games