Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:29 am

Oh, ok. ^.^ I can't wait until later today; I really want to RP. Hmm... I've got to finish one post before I leave... but it's under inflexible circumstances. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:36 am

Oh.

Dude.

I just went on the WORST shopping spree.

>_<;; Spent all my money on four '05 Thank You Letters.. I've officially got 969g..

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:38 am

Woah, how much did you pay for them?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:42 am

around 25k... >_<;;; And now I'm SERIOUSLY regretting it..

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:43 am

Wow... heh, reminds me of a recent donation. ^.^ But what's inside the letters?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:29 am

It's the ones with tha pandy pack and the turtle shell... the fox mink and the Ice Tiara.. and I forget the third one. xD;;

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:41 am

I'm buying a Kiki for 30k. ^^
Go me for outbidding by 5k instead of 500. xD
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:46 am

Oh, ok. ^.^;

Wow... that's a lot of money for a Kiki kitty. You're persistent. 3nodding

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:49 am

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Oh, ok. ^.^;

Wow... that's a lot of money for a Kiki kitty. You're persistent. 3nodding

It's usually 60k. xP
I got about 48k, just in case, hehe. xD
If I don't like the Kiki, I can sell it for more money. surprised
... But if I DO like it, and bought it for 30k, then I sell it for 60k... maybe I can bid for another again for a cheaper price. ^^

I wish someone would RP On-Campus. <<;
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 am

Wow... I didn't know that it had become that expensive. ^.^;;

Heh, and you've got a point there. And I know a lot of people that would kill to have that kitty. I once had one... but gave it to my friend... ^___^

Hmm... I would RP, but I'm trying to finish my character's dorm. ^.^;; It's been on my "to-do" list for the past week.

Edit: Also, I'm in two locations now... but I've just been waiting for replies. sweatdrop

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:58 am

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Wow... I didn't know that it had become that expensive. ^.^;;

Heh, and you've got a point there. And I know a lot of people that would kill to have that kitty. I once had one... but gave it to my friend... ^___^

Hmm... I would RP, but I'm trying to finish my character's dorm. ^.^;; It's been on my "to-do" list for the past week.

Edit: Also, I'm in two locations now... but I've just been waiting for replies. sweatdrop

I know how you feel. xD
Hun, I had this huge post about my mansion int eh Lenian Knights, but I think they deleted it. <<; It's not that hard for me, although it WAS about 10 paragraphs. <<; Frint Lawn, Back Lawn, Guest Bedrooms, My bedroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Den, Living Room, Main Hall, Cellar, Roof, and Around the Mansion. xD At least one paragraph for each. <<;
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:03 am

Wow, heh. XD We connect. I'm not sure how mine will add up upon completion, but I'm determined to finish it before I go to bed. ^-^ I'm almost done. Hmm... but of course your abode would have been more descriptive since it was a mansion. I'm just working on a dorm... it won't be as extensive. sweatdrop So far I've only got about six paragraphs.

Anyway, how are you? ^.^

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:05 am

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
Wow, heh. XD We connect. I'm not sure how mine will add up upon completion, but I'm determined to finish it before I go to bed. ^-^ I'm almost done. Hmm... but of course your abode would have been more descriptive since it was a mansion. I'm just working on a dorm... it won't be as extensive. sweatdrop So far I've only got about six paragraphs.

Anyway, how are you? ^.^

burning_eyes
Wow.
6 paragraphs for one room...
x.x
On a sidenote, I wish I had a big room, instead of the guys having smaller rooms. <<;
Atra meeeeeeeditates. xD

Anyhow, I'm fine, but I ate a few packs of FunSize Skittles, so i'm hyyyyyper. <<;

EDIT: I've seen your RPing, and I think you can change that jumble into around 2 to 3 paragraphs on average instead of one. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:12 am

XD Oh yeah, I recall that guys have smaller rooms. Heh, I suppose that is unfair. You should assemble all of the male students and have a boycott! ^o^

Wow... that makes me want sugar. But I shouldn't have any... it's late, and I'm too lazy to get up. XP

Oh, so... it's best that I break-down my current paragraphs into smaller ones?

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sinyao

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:15 am

~Kee Kee Matsumi~
XD Oh yeah, I recall that guys have smaller rooms. Heh, I suppose that is unfair. You should assemble all of the male students and have a boycott! ^o^

Wow... that makes me want sugar. But I shouldn't have any... it's late, and I'm too lazy to get up. XP

Oh, so... it's best that I break my posts up into more paragraphs?

Usually, because people like me, they really don't bother reading closely on BIGBIG paragraphs more than 6 lines long and under Font 10, because there's too much and we're busy. So breaking them up will make it look more organized and simpler to read, instead of one blob.

Truuust me. xD I haven't even bothered reading your posts, and those intimidates me more than some of my friends who have Font 8 and write posts larger than yours.

hehe... <<;
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games