Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 am

"Truly a man of many accomplishments that I doubt I'll ever get the chance to put myself on that level, but yeah he certainly has it easy now, hehe." The fox chuckled before getting up and stretching. "Well Rocky if you need the help maybe I can tutor you." Dimitris fixed his glasses sitting up on the couch. "I won't be having any cake with coconut, or pecan in it. I'm Ulergic." He smirked as the pad fell off his face.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Rocky shook his head, a slight frown crossing his maw. "No, my forind. I thank you for the offer, but I just need to improve my orginization and study dkills. As you can see, I'm very smart, but I just cann't focus on one thing for a long time. That's where the ADHD kicks in." He went back to work on his cake, tossing Dimitris a cmall pill canister. "Allregy supressants. Take them all before you consume anything that might give you a negative reaction." He mixed the chocolate with some left over chocolate cake batter and mized it, making three layers of cake. He then dumped the sugar in a pot and set it over the stove to melt while crushing the pecans to bits with a meat tenderizer. "My famous German Chocolat Cake will be done in a little bit~" he called.

LimberNimbleShadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Drew let out a soft yawn, stretching out as he took his bag in hand, murring softly, "Put the tea on hold.. I gotta get some rest..." Shaking his tail out, he started off to the stairs, padding up slowly to his room and closing the door quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:13 am

"Oh." Dimitris muttered catching the pills. "Ulergic as in utterly loathing elements refined in concoctions. Sorry I like acronyms and homonysms so I make words up, like Shakespeare." The fox chuckled setting the pills down beside him.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm

She had lifted the pot from the stove's flames as soon as it screetched with steam, and began to ready the cups for everybody/
"Chamomile's ready." x3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:57 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Two yellow ears poked into the doorway, followed by a curious kitty face.
"I smell something goooooood!~" Felix meowed as he walked into the Cafe'.
The kitty thought with his nose half the time.

L Ahkmill

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm

At the mention of chocolate and cake, Mahewa had promptly leapt up and plopped herself down eagerly in a stool by the counter. She turned to notice the newcomer. "Don't we all?" she replied cheerily.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Rocky skillfully pulled the red-hot cake tins form the oven with his tail, pouring the pecans and coconuts into the currently melted sugar, added some butter, spread it on top of each of the three layers of cake and stacked them, making a rather large German Chocolate Cake. "So's the cake! He walked behind Renamon and set the cake on the countertop. "It's really hot, so if you're not impervious to heat, like me, than take yo u r time eating it!" He cut himself a sliver and turned to Dimitris, asking, "Well, so you want anything special, Me.Meticulous?" He grinned a cheerful grin and waited for a reply.

LimberNimbleShadow

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"huh"
Lazurkri clicked his beak as he saw the sign for the cafe, and then looked down at the SmartBand around his wrist, and looked at the time.

-Ah, got plenty of time. Might as well go get something to eat, then-

He loped quickly across the street, and bumped the door open with his beak. the scents, sights, and sounds of a busy Cafe washed over him, and he sighed. this place was to his liking! He weaved his way through the crowds of humans and furries, and found a table, on, thankfully, with chairs that suited his elongated physiology, and gratefully sat, glad to take the wieght off tired paws. he sat back and looked around, and waited for a waiter.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 pm

"I'll take a piece." Dimitris pouted playfully and nodded. "But I will pick out the pieces I don't like. "I'm just finicky like that." he chuckled innocently and rolled off the couch and went over to the counter.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix's eyes widened when he saw the cake.
"OHMYGAWSH!" He exclaimed, sprinting over and sitting on a stool by the large cake.
"I can have a piece, right?~" He asked Rocky with wide eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Rocky giggled, nodding
"Yeah, why not~"
He then put a paw to his chin and sighed.
He reminded him of Yue...

LimberNimbleShadow

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 pm

(OOC ehhhh....I'm trying to get my guy interacting with the others, just so you know.)

Laz glanced around the Cafe, wondering again at the sheer number of furries present, more than he'd seen in one place in a long, long time. patiently, he lounged on the chair, and waited for a waiter or a server, and played with his SmartBand as he waited.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:09 am

Mahewa was still bobbing up and down a bit, waiting for the cake to cool. Unable to settle down, she started spinning around on her stool...and caught sight of a newcomer out of the corner of her eye. He was an interesting creature she'd never seen before: he kind of reminded her of a gryphon, minus the wings and feathers.

"Hey, wanna join us for some cake?" she called to him, waving.

FiliaFlammae

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

Laz flicked his ears at the call, and slipped out of the chair, lithly slipping between people to arrive at the counter, where a group of furries, both furred and scaled, were sitting or standing around, talking. Laz glanced at the furry spinning around on the stool.
" I'd love some cake, thank you!"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games