Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:56 pm
Morganna smiled, so glad to have the old Keliah truly back. She closed her eyes and activated the phoenix force, the fiery aura then surrounding her, swirling like the flamers were alive. She bent her knees and took to the skies, quickly catching up to Keliah.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Mitsuki looked at the two girls and smiled as they spoke. "You are included in this race also, I want to see what I'm working with for starters. " He said as he stook of breaking the sound barrier twice heading directly for Tenshu with a smile on his face now passing both Keliah and Morganna. "C'mon slow pokes." He stated and sped up.

Tenshi heard Keliah out and nodded. "I also apologise for treating you like I had before these past three years, but over these three years I've come to get to know the real you and I must say, your everything Morganna said you were." He stated accepting her apology and giving his own before she took off, once he saw that they all were ahead of him he then took off running and within a matter of seconds he jumped into the air ashe put a crack in the ground of Silica while he also broke a the sound barrier a couple of times catching up with Morganna and Keliah and now trying to catch his father. "Your both gonna loose flying that slow." He teased.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:28 pm
Keliah looked at Mitsuki and Tenshi. "Whatever...we have an old man we're racing against...c'mon Mo" she said laughing as she fueled her speed further as she broke the sound barrier as well, catching up, feet after Tenshi. "I'm going to beat all of you" she said as she laughed and giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:28 pm
Morganna smiled down at Tenshi. "Oh, well, we were just thinking we'd be nice and give you two a head start," she chuckled. "Ready to kick it into high gear, Kel?" she asked before really taking off, increasing her speed two-fold. Before she knew it, like, Keliah, she had broken the sound barrier, with the sonic booms echoing through the sky.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:04 pm
Ricky watched as the buldings were being fixed "Hey you do some pretty good work for a former psyco path" He said jokingly to Alastor. He looks at some of the remaining buildings that needed to be fixed. "Mind if I help" He said. He used several updrafts to stack the buildings and altered the temperature of them to meld them together. "That looks like it will hold" He said. He knew he could have possibly rearanged the atoms to form them together but he felt odd relying on a power that wasn't his naturaly. He also didn't want to become addicted to using the power.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm
Mitsuki looked back. " Old man huh? Well this old man is about to make you eat his dust, I know you can do better than that, come all of you give me a challenge." He stated as he reached the speed of mach 1 and still increasing almost out of their sight.

"It's going to be that easy to beat me dad.~ Tenshi projected to his father and looking back at Morganna and Keliah who were now on his tail. "Head start? I doubt you mean that." He teased with an energetic smile upon his face as he now increasing his speed as the wind was now becoming visable around his body, he was getting near mach 1 and and still increasing catching up to his father who was only in their sight to see how fast they were.

Mitsuki was highly impressed, he didnt expect any of them to be this fast and for Tenshi to be getting near Mach 1 made him very happy. "Well, like father like son right?" He told himself and turned back to face forward almost near Mach 2.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Alastor slips a piece of debris from under Ricky in return for calling him a psychopath." I wasn't crazy!" He yelled. "I was called crazy for what I saw and what I thought could be made possible, but I wasn't crazy. I just wanted to fix things for Marcove...." he looks away and returns to fixing the buidlings including a massive water tower. "I'm sorry Ricky. For yelling."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm
Keliah flew as fast as she could. She increased her speed, using a fourth of the phoenix force to increase her speed. She flew towards them, hitting Mach one, but sighed as Mitsuki was able to reach Mach 2. The wind, whistling in her face, this was intense, especially for her ten year old body.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Ricky instead of getting angry he laughed. He stood up and saw that Alastor seemed depressed. He put his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way. "Hey I didn't mean to upset you it was a joke" He said. He frowned "Hey Alastor if you don't mind me asking why did you want to fix things for Marcove anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:49 pm
Chelan got up stretching out. She then placed her hands together she sighed and then puleed them apart in a downward sweeping motion. The mist int the area cleared quickly disapppating into the air and water around her. She turned and saw Alastor and Ricky in the distance. She smiled then releazed that she was and stopped. CHelan shook her head and ran over to them in mere moments. She moved so fast that even after she was standing by then a gust of wind blew her hair forward, Hydron was known for its fast people for they could speed train in water, Chelan had yet to be beaten even from the other nations. She moved the water that had pours out of the water tower, which was massive amounts. Her eyes shifted to that of a serpents while doing it, her pupils becoming slits and her eys becoming a strange new blue. She strained for a moment but when the changed occured she moved with ease not really feeling the transition. Chelan purified the water drpping it back into the water tank that was a beautiful structure on its own. Chelan dropped her arms when she was done and her eyes shifted back to that of their normal gun-mettal blue, and her pupil returned to that of human. "Thanks for helping repair L'eausis" she said. "Hydron will be grateful." In this section people had left so there would be no one around to freak out now that they saw that she was alive.

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:52 pm
Riko used her lighting like powers and shot off, passing him up way faster than ever. She was pissed at him and it wasn't because of something he did. Riko made her wings disappear, using her telekinesis that she had so well developed and shot off faster.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 pm
"Things were very unstable during the time I first met Marcove. There was a huge war going on and my mother happened to be caught in it. She died." Alastor looks over to Chelan, smiling lightly, then to Ricky. "Can you imagine the world with no war? That exists in the Celestial Kingdom, but not anymore. Now it's spread there and it sickens me. I may sound hypocritcal, but it's the same all around. I fought because I wanted peace. I guess I can't have that now so I'll make due with you all." He then bows to Chelan. "Best thing about it is we don't ask for payment." he jokes with the same weak smile.

~~~

Kessaris flits through the air in her Riko's aftershock and regains his composure to arrive in Shale. The enclosed area where they first fought at was no more but weeds that had managed to tangle themselves. It was still worth sparring in. "Down here!"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Ricky frowned "Oh.." He said feeling sorry for him. "I'm sorry to hear that...I never even got to meet my parents or my family for that matter..or at least not that I can remember...I remember I was a small child when Kendal found me and took me in" He said. He looked down "I don't know who my real family is or why they left me..." He said. He looked back at Alastor "..but I don't worry about the past because I am happy with where I am now..I have friends who care for me and a knew family that loves me" He said. He smiled again "and you know what Alastor I don't know if you concider me a friend but I concider you one and I would like to help you acheive that dream...that is if you'll accept my help" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Chelan felt bad about the fact that Alastor had lost his mother at such a young age. Her own mother was a touchy subject for CHelan so she pushed the thoughts away. When Alastor smiled at her returned the smile. "That is another plus" she said. "Alastor we will have peace once again...we just have to keep fighting for it" she said. "Man that sounds like an oxymoron,(or was it paradox) if I ever heard one" she said with a soft chuckle, her laugh was rare and lovely. she glanced at the sky, the rain from earlier would be returning soon. Chelan loved when it rained on Hydron it was different from the other places.  

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Riko landed and looks at Kessaris, blinking a little. "I remember this place." She looked around, her mind wondering. "Shale has changed so much... I miss it.." She whispered, smiling a little as she enjoyed the dirt and small grass everywhere.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games