Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I.. I followed him. He was so upset about everything and I just wanted to make sure he didn't get himself into another killing spree," She sniffled, still whimpering. "I kept my distance until he started in with some horned animal, I wasn't thinking and appeared behind him. He was in hunting mode and tehn he attacked me." Her voice was soft, and mumbled.

"Raye.. After he realized what happened he left. Just left. For good I think.. he's gone." She held on tighter, as if for life. "I can't live without him Ravin.. I can't do it." She felt her stomach quench.
"I'd rather be dead than without him.."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snarled at Dylan, at first. He just ignored the boy afterwards, not wanting to be bothered. "Go away..." he said, his voice was flat and emotionless. If Dylan didn't leave withing the next five minutes he would get up, kill him, then just lay back down.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Hunter, I realize that I'm the last person you want to see but you gotta tell me what happened dude." He sighed, sitting down on the grass by him.
"Come on, please? Rayes worried, I'm worried. You gotta at least tell me what happened,"

Dylan would be willing to start a fight if it got him to tell him. Hunter needed someone right now, and he didn't know why. But Dylan was gonna be there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter jumped up and growled taking a swing at Dylan. "I told you to leave me the ******** alone!!" he snarled. ******** it, he really didn't care. With any luck he would get into a fight and Dylan would put him out of his misery.

(( Hunter is being emo! XD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 pm

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin shook her head as the girl finished up. "I don't think he's gone for good," she replied. "I know Hunter. If he loves you, and I know he really does, he'll come back to you with great regret. You didn't mean anything by coming to him."

Ravin smiled down at Veronica and kissed her forehead. She held on tighter to Ravin. "It's alright. Just keep talking to me. Cry."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan jumped to his feet as Hunter landed on his. "Hunter! Dammit! What the ******** happened between you and Veronica? Why are you here and she's not? Just ******** tell me dammit!"
He knew he was picking at the wrong bone. He knew this was going to start s**t.

But he had to do it. He had to get Hunter to tell him.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"No, Raye. He's upset. He hurt me, badly. But he.. He's gone. Its just like, no.. He's gone Raye. It doesn't matter if he loves me. He's gone."

Veroncia continued to whimper softly.
Raye kissed ehr head and she pulled away. "No! I can't. I can't do it!" She thrashed her arms into the air as she slung her fist into a tree. It went flying and she felt a small throb pulse through her hand.
She let out a blood curttling scream, loud enough for people to hear from miles.
It relieved her for a moments time but she was starting to understand Hunters urge to go on a major killing spree.

edited  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grabbed ahold if Dylan, fangs barred. "I hurt her ok?!?! I ******** attacked her." he snarled before whipping around at the sound of Veronica's scream. His eyes widened and he had taken off in a sprint, heading towards the sound, before he had even realized he was running. What the hell had happened?!?!  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nearly dropped in shock when Hunter grabbed him, with his fangs out. "You did what?!" And Hunter was mad at him for impregnating Ravin?!

And then there was a scream, sending Hunter in a full sprint towards it.
What the ******** had just happened?
He jumped on his feet and tried to catch up with Hunter. Which was a fail, but he came close...ish.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm
(( So what was the thump? Err I mean the throb? ))  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 pm
||oh she slammed her fist into the tree and she just felt ... s**t that post was confusing :s sorries. i was trying to multi task. family and such for the birfday. but uhm. she just felt a tad bit of pain tahts all. i meant for it to say 'through her hand' ill edit.||  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin watched the girl beat the tree up. She stood only a few inches away. Tears ran down Ronnie's cheeks. Ravin swallowed a lump of sympathy in her throat. She kneeled beside Ronnie and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"Hug me, sweetie."

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"NO! DAMMIT!" Veronica pulled away, she would normally feel bad about this.
But she just didn't.
"I can't stand this! I just want to ******** die! Right now! I'm done!" She threw her hands into the air, tears streaming down her cheeks faster.
"He's gone Raye! He's gone! Its all my ******** fault! I'm not like this! I don't cry over ******** guys!" She was pissed, to say the least.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued to run towards where he had heard Veronica scream. Sliding into where she was standing he stood and looked at her panting slightly. They were about seven feet apart and Hunter sighed in releif once he realized she wasn't physically hurt.

(( Crappy >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageHer lips pursed tightly. "You think you want to die?" she echoed heatedly. "Do you really think you want to die?"

Ravin stared hard at Veronica. "A guy? That's nothing." She advanced on Veronica, staring her straight in the eyes. "What if you lost everything? Every single thing that you've ever loved? What if you were turned against your own will?"

Blood tears trailed down her cheeks. Her sister. Her parents. Her mortality. "What if...what if you could never live again?" she whispered. "Never be yourself? What if you were a MONSTER? A MONSTER THAT CRAVED, THIRSTED, FOR BLOOD?"

Her hands curled into fists. "Don't tell me you want to lose your life just because you lost ONE THING! You know nothing."

The desire to die. She could feel her cold heart pumping blood that wasn't hers. Ever since that moment she realized what she had been turned into, all she wanted to do was die.

So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games