Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:43 pm
It does at time, but thats how I met a lot of my friends on gaia now. I stopped being one, but then my friend drafted me because I was the only half-decent one he knew. Go-figure.

I love hammocs to. When I used to like in the Appalachians I'd go to my friends house and fall asleep on his since I didnt have one myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:45 pm
Tanakietsu

-sighs and pulls out another one, lights it and continues to smoke- The bad part is, I'm not addicted to cigarettes. surprised
-He relaxes even though Ayame is sitting on him- I love hammocks.

@Nick: It does get boring a bit, doesn't it?

*Blinks before sticking her tongue out towards the male before her, putting out his old ciggarette absently*

I don't see how you can stand these things whee I bet that they taste aweful 3nodding

*Settles down comfortably before looking around at the hammock that she is situated in*

They're wonderful aren't they =^.^=  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:48 pm
nick2nick20
It does at time, but thats how I met a lot of my friends on gaia now. I stopped being one, but then my friend drafted me because I was the only half-decent one he knew. Go-figure.

I love hammocs to. When I used to like in the Appalachians I'd go to my friends house and fall asleep on his since I didnt have one myself.

Appalachian Mountains? That's only about 30 minutes from home. (I live in Maryland) They're beautiful aren't they?

@Ayame: Don't get too comfortable on me, this is a one person hammock. Smoking? I don't really smoke in real life, this is just a game where I can pretend. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:49 pm
Tanakietsu

Appalachian Mountains? That's only about 30 minutes from home. (I live in Maryland) They're beautiful aren't they?

@Ayame: Don't get too comfortable on me, this is a one person hammock.

*Shruggs casually*

I'm light and bored so I'm going to stay right here xp

*Thinks for a moment*

Or I could get off 3nodding  

~Ayame-chan~

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:51 pm
Tanakietsu
nick2nick20

Indeed they are. I dont live there anymore. Now I live in this rathole they call Atlanta, but its only a couple months 'till I move back. Been there most of my life. Well, enough about more. More about...I dunno...Moose fist fighitng or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:52 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

@Ayame: Don't get too comfortable on me, this is a one person hammock.

*Shruggs casually*

I'm light and bored so I'm going to stay right here xp

*Thinks for a moment*

Or I could get off 3nodding

I think you can stay. Bodies provide warmth. 3nodding
@Nick: Moose fist fighting? eek gonk Confusing!  

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:54 pm
Damn. I must be popular tonight. I just accepted the third friends request within this half hour. XP Whats with that? Selfish bastards arnt supposed to have lots of friends. Guess i'll just have to find a title that suits me better.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:54 pm
Tanakietsu

*Nods her head in agreement before rolling off of the hammock unexpectadly*

'Tis true, but I must be off for tonight sad *Sighs* I'll see you two later hopefully!  

~Ayame-chan~

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:55 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

'Tis true, but I must be off for tonight sad *Sighs* I'll see you two later hopefully!

Buh bye! -waves-
@Nick: Selfish bastards should have other selfish bastards as friends, ne? surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:57 pm
~Ayame-chan~
Tanakietsu

Night.

@Tana:
True, true.  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:59 pm
Uh oh, seems Ol' Man of Guild has signed on! eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:05 pm
*nods*  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:06 pm
The safer it is, the less he posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:08 pm
New sig pic. Ish my other guild.  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:09 pm
Looks cool. I have to bed now, later. surprised  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games