Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else entered the academy, to see if there was anyone who could help her learning some jutsu's, since Rini had gone away. Maybe someone here could teach her genjutsu or her element, Katon. She saw someone sitting behind the teacher's desk, and assumed he was replacing Rini.
Can. you. teach. me. Katon. jutsu.or. Genjutsu?, she signed to him in sign language, not expecting him to know it. At least she would get his attention.

(( made a slight mistake, Fuuton is my second element, but I see you know Katon as well))

..and no one you can tell about your fears

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 am
The clone smiled as he watched the girls sigh language question.He slowly replied, Yes,I have no problem teaching you that.Why do you speak in sigh language? Sonic had learned sigh language a while back while traveling just because he thought it would be a fun thing to know.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

I can't speak, my vocals have been damaged during an attack. Finally someone I can communicate with,
Else signed back. She bowed as to pay respect to the man. I am Elseth Lamperouge, genin of the mist.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:54 am
Sonic smiled to the girl holding out his right hand."Nice to meet you."Even though he could speak sigh language he felt it would be easier to go about the training like so."So what do you already know?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Only the basics, and a trick I learned on my own, Else signed to Sonic. She felt a little dumb, but thanks to the sudden rush of Rini they hadn't been able to learn anything and the Mizukage had promoted them genin without them meeting the requirements that were originally set.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 pm
((Sorry for the wait spent the night at my gfs house.Anyways what exactly am i teaching you?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm
((So um... I came here for the Genin thing do I just up and walk in?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
((So um... I came here for the Genin thing do I just up and walk in?))

((Umm say you got a note that fell from birds flying above you ha your a mist ninja i take it?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm
((No but I read the all genin read thingie... That includes outsiders too right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
((No but I read the all genin read thingie... That includes outsiders too right?))

((Yup but if your not in the village already you have to enter through the docks in the water country and then the path to kirigakure and then post here.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm
((Seems like a lot of work... it's worth not dying in the war though i suppose. I'll be back, momentarily.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
((Seems like a lot of work... it's worth not dying in the war though i suppose. I'll be back, momentarily.))

((I know ha getting into the mist village is the biggest pain in the a** ever))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm
Dante walked into the academy. Now, all he had to do was find a suitable teacher. He wandered the halls for a little while before stumbling upon a room with a man teaching a girl. Dante walked up to him and asked, "Um, excuse me? I was told somebody here would teach any genin, regardless of their village. Do you know where he is?" He asked curiously, his milky white eyes staring at the man. If he didn't have byakugan, it would appear he was blind.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
Dante walked into the academy. Now, all he had to do was find a suitable teacher. He wandered the halls for a little while before stumbling upon a room with a man teaching a girl. Dante walked up to him and asked, "Um, excuse me? I was told somebody here would teach any genin, regardless of their village. Do you know where he is?" He asked curiously, his milky white eyes staring at the man. If he didn't have byakugan, it would appear he was blind.
User Image
((You do know Gennin can't freely leave there village, right? Not without a Chuunin or higher and not without permission from the Kage.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm
((I doubt Kune would mind.Tell him Ice said back the ******** off smile If he says anything just pm me and i will talk to him))

Sonic turned to Dante as he smiled."That will be me.What is it that you would like to learn?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games