Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:24 pm
Yeah...whatever happened with that o.O No one got decrewified or whatever you would call it >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:24 pm
When and where was that decided??  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:01 pm
We were going to remove the mods for their misuse of their abilities through post battles? I guess I missed something. Lol

Anyways I joined myspace.com last night and now I am pissed because I joined a LOTR group and these idiots have no idea what they are talking about so I wanted to correct them but I can't post until my account is seven days old. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:23 pm
thaxul
When and where was that decided??

Umm..can't remember exactly when, but we were talking about demodding some of the Crew because we do nothing anyways.

It wasn't in reference to post editing, but just the fact that we don't have anything that we have to do. It's kind of pointless having a bunch of crew members that do nothing, in my opinion.  

Zurgi

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:25 pm
Onoj
We were going to remove the mods for their misuse of their abilities through post battles? I guess I missed something. Lol

Anyways I joined myspace.com last night and now I am pissed because I joined a LOTR group and these idiots have no idea what they are talking about so I wanted to correct them but I can't post until my account is seven days old. crying

Crew, man. Crew.

...That sucks, good luck telling em how it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:29 pm
No Ryuke, we're actually booting you from the guild wink Haha. You know what we mean, though, so it's all good.  

Zurgi

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:41 pm
Zurgi
No Ryuke, we're actually booting you from the guild wink Haha. You know what we mean, though, so it's all good.
gonk crying
Meanies.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:32 pm
Ryuke
Zurgi
gonk crying
Meanies.

Haha we are just joking around....but seriously that's your warning. scream  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:08 am
New items out! They suck except for the kilt stuff! I want the whole set!

And I wonder what the Bao thingy is like on a guys head....it seems like a girls item to me..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:55 am
thaxul
And I wonder what the Bao thingy is like on a guys head....it seems like a girls item to me..

About that.

Gaia has this thing called an "avatar preview" that lest you see what an item looks like before you buy it! What a concept!  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:10 pm
Indeed Fala, how ever the admins come up with an idea like that?

I posted that when the preview wasn't working, which always happens for a while with new items. And it's still glitched now, anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:13 pm
thaxul
Indeed Fala, how ever the admins come up with an idea like that?

I posted that when the preview wasn't working, which always happens for a while with new items. And it's still glitched now, anyway.

Previews are working fine now ^^.
I like the new items a lot actually. One day when I am rich again, I want to ge those huge UpsideDown Boots, or whatever they are called...  

Imyavie

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:09 pm
It's still glitched with the Bao for me. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:29 pm
Yeah, the head items still don't show in previews for me -_-  

Zurgi

Serni

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:16 pm
Zurgi
Yeah, the head items still don't show in previews for me -_-

Same here, I guess we'll just have to wait.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games