Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:25 am
I wish I was studying Japanese . . . Instead I am in a class studying statistics in psychology.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:21 am
And I spend 10h a day trying to do statistics on my lab data... dang.

Who would've thought biology included so much SPSS and Excel horror?  

Mou

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:28 pm
I wish I had the time and patience to study swedish.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Content with what I have. :'3  

Tanakietsu

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm
I have always wanted to be able to speak English English.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:25 pm
I always end up reading through everyone else's conversations, since I never seem to be online when other people are... I would like very much to be part of a World role play...mostly due to a recent death that I am still mourning.

But Anywho, I study Japanese AND German, so there. (I suck at both though hehehehe).

And Trowa, why do you miss me? That insinuates that you like me. Whatever for? You are such a sweet heart. heart

For the record, I am not the best at formal role play, but for free form I feel that I do just fine and would love to do some grunt work if someone actually wants to put together a world. I have the time. I've got lot's of time.

And Tana, I would give my pants to be content with what I have, it is the rarest thing in the world. More rare than being rich or famous or having the job you dreamed of when you are a child. Usually people want what they don't have, and it is far more important when they don't have it, and when they get it, they don't cherish it with the same passion they longed for it. So...good. Would it be ironic to say I wish I had your life and were content with what I have like you? xd

In other news, Southern Californians are weak when it comes to cold. It is sixty-five degrees outside and they are all wrapped up in jackets and mittens and sweaters and shivering and complaining about how their fingers are stiff because it is 'just SO COLD". Maaaaaaaah. It's driving me crazy.

And Magni...I lurve you. Thought I'd put that out there. whee  

The Rogue Doll

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm
I agree, Southern Californians are weak- the cold is easy. We Western Sydneysiders are much stronger, in regards to weather. Given, our winters are not that cold- but when you compare them to our summers they are- on the coldest days, which can be around 10 degrees Celsius, myself and other just walk around in thongs (as in the kind on your feet), shorts and a t-shirt. Everyone thought I wasa freak at uni when I rocked up like that all time during winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:52 am
I havent checked the temp here.... but I know I wear my hoody and biker jacket when I have to go out.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:28 am
I need to get a new hoodie, one that is a little bigger. I think I am getting fat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 am
We get minus degrees celsius over here... I can't believe people complain over 10 degrees <<;;; The last month we've had an average temperature of around -2-4 C (I cannot be bothered with the stupid degree thingy!) and that's a really warm winter in comparison, it's usually around -10 C.

And I don't really understand why anyone would like to learn Swedish << Then again I never understood why some people think Finnish sounds cool either.

When I visited France and spoke some Finnish because they requested it they said it sounded like Russian... I was really deeply offended. Then again the French aren't too clever (no offense to any French people reading this right now, I might've just met the wrong people).  

Mou

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 am
In winter, our temp moves between about 7 and 14 degrees Celsius. While in summer, it go from 14 degrees one morning to 45+ by midday and then a nice 28 in the afternoon. Got to love the Australian sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 am
Right now....I'd say its about six or seven degrees outside, maybe lower. We get a lot of frost at the minute.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am
Hahaha, the idea of a clever Frenchmen made me giggle. [/italian_prejudice]

I like the more rough languages. But then again, I speak "lah-de-dah", or thickly accented English. 3: That might be why.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:06 am
Clever Frenchman? *coughJeanpaulSartreCough*  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 am
65 degrees and they need mittens!? xd rofl

That's practically good enough to swim!

Yeah, it's about 15 degrees F today on average. Already a good 6-8 inches of snow on the ground... It's reasonable to bundle up, I think. When it's below freezing temps. Which it is.

I've heard this winter is going to be about as bad as last year. And that was pretty back. Over 100 days with snow on the ground.... it was fun.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games