Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:51 pm
Well at least I though I was.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 pm
lol someone just sent a pm claiming their a moderator and wants my password username and date of birth heres what the scammers pm looks like

scammers pm
Attention Gaian User...
Code:
Admin
"Report Maintenance Scanner". 2008 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Attention User,
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the maintenance will not be able to be complete. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in.

Username:

Password:

Confirm Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth:

Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your co-operation.

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation.
Your sincerely,

-Gaia Administrator and Help & Support Team-

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349

lol someone noticed my awsome avie and wanted the stuff on it xd no way in a million years will i ever fall for something like this. lol im half tempted to provide false information xd
edit surprised h and the persons name isn't scammers pm thats just what i put in my self xP  

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:27 am
I'm super hyper and there is never anyone online when I am. v.v So sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 am
Hello everyone! You can call me Kalon or something. smile
I've been on Gaia for a little more than a year, and the part I like best about it is still the overabundance of roleplaying guilds! xD Before I found Gaia, I'd been rather starved for it.

Anyway, the guild I'm most active in is the Literate Roleplaying Guild. I'm in a few others. But even there it's not very close-knit; you feel like you're just doing your own thing. Here, hopefully, it'll be more like a close circle of friends, and I can put another guild high on my bookmark list. ^_^

I'll take a proper look around when I get off work. biggrin  

Kalon Ordona II

Unbeatable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:26 am
*bounces in waving* Hi all. I'm done with classes for the sememster, now just final papers and finals. Yay! How are you all?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 am
I feel all pooey. I missed a friends first gig tonight because I had to work.

Also, welcome Kalon! *throws confetti in the air around him*  

ManagerKyoto

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 am
Thanks, EKA, I did. biggrin

*gluggles Skreemer*

*plops down on the man-eating armchair (knowing full-well that it would never try to devour him) and waits for the captain and former captain to make appearances*

Welcome, Kalon! *is the first to do the welcome dance* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:52 am
Welcome Kalon! Seotatop! *does welcome dance with Snowman, then gluggles him*

Yeah, I actually do a lot of gaia lurking *shifty eyes*....  

Pandali

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:23 am
You know, Yoder is the only one permitted to gluggle me without having their arms torn off and inserted into a painful place. Apart from my girlfriend, but she dosent know what a gluggle is (Thankfully)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 am
Maybe we should enlighten her  

ManagerKyoto

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:51 am
Do it and I'll get into your crawl space and play black metal cd's all night so that you are unable to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:02 am
...Snowman...

*a single tear drops from both eyes*

Tanakietsu

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:02 am
You obviously think that will stop me from sleeping? I have slept through worse. If I want to sleep, I will.

That being said, I don't sleep much and I slept too much last night so even though I just worked an 8 hour shift and it was freakishly busy and it is now 4am, I am not really tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 am
Eighteen o'four... it's dinner time. 3:  

Tanakietsu

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 am
Dinner time for me is when ever I can get some food in my gullet.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games