Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:08 pm
Sarium whirled around in suprise at Kits voice "Oh it's you, I'm just doing as much last minute jutsu training as possible, but I can't seem to find a scroll for Chidori" he said with a frown. He pulled at a glass bottle and did the respective handsign(s), "Katon: Ichi(Fire Release: One)" he reached out and touched the glass but nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:12 pm
Kit smiled. "fore fire jutsu try to imaging fire burning. And your chakra adding fuel. There often a myth that anger also fuels fire jutsu...but it hasnt been proven...Try thinking of that and do it agin."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:17 pm
Sarium nodded and repeated the handsigns "Katon: Ichi(Fire Release: One" this time a minature trail of smoke came from were his finger touched the glass.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm
"Hurry and finish so i can teah oyu this..." Turning he faced a large tree with solid bark. Inhauling a deep bretah he formedhandsigns begining and ending with the ram. "Katon, powerful fire ball jutsu!" Letting a large ball of concentrated fire fly at the tree the blue flames surrouneded it and turned it into future furtilizer. "blue fire is much more dangeroues then orange fire."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Sarium saw the fireball and smiled "That amy be of use to me" he said and did handsigns "Katon: Ichi(Fire Release: One)" he reached out and the glass started to melt down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 pm
"Oh turst me thats the tip of the fire sky....." kit say down and layed in the grass waiting for Sarium so finish.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:35 pm
((I just did))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm
"Kit gave a yawned and remaind on the grass. "Do these inhale mix fire chakra in your throat...then exhaulse...Its easy.." As he spoke Kit did the handsigns. "Go play."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 pm
Sarium then had a idea "Or you can do some jutsu and I'll copy them with my sharingan" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:44 pm
"Ill do this once more...." making the handsigns he repeated the instructions. "Hard work trumps talent everyday of the week. If your blessed with both thank god."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Sarium nodded and did the handsigns "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Powerful Fireball technuiqe" he inhailed and exhauled making an orb about the size of an orange that dissapated in the air. (1/3)

Sarium did the handseals again "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Powerful Fireball technuiqe" he inhailed, exhailing he made a orb about the size of his head that almost reached the target of a tree. (2/3)

Sarium did the process again, this time when exhailing he made a massive fireball that incenerated the tree.(3/3)

((Im using Eris's method to move faster))

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:58 pm
(Huh?) Kit stood and dusted himself off. "There ya go. Ya learned something...." Placing his hand in his pockets he walked to the hot springs agin. He needed some alone time.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm
((If you kill kit off and quit can I take it?))

Sarium nodded then pulled out metallic wire, he did handsigns and said "Katon: Ni(Fire Release: Two)" he touched his finger to the wire but nothing.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns "Katon:Ni(Fire Release:Two)" he touched his finger to the wire and a trail of smoke came up.(2/3)

Sarium hastily did the handsigns "Katon:Ni(Fire Release:Two)" he touched the wire with his finger and it melted.(3/3)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm
(Take what?...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:13 pm
((The demon but I would rather have you stay Kit))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games