Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:53 pm
Mewchloe
[quote="Angelic Agrias']Author smiled as he rolled down the hill.. "I didn't want to show up just after the rumors.. anyway I kinda wanted to keep it secret" as Author wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

The tears pooled and fell from Liltih's eyes. She looked up at him. "You could've told me" she said. Lilith punched him in the shoulder. "Do you know how long I've been looking for you. After awhile I just knew you were gone. I friggin cried for days over you" she said wiping her eye.
~~~

Chelan watched as the fight went one. She flipped into the air spinning and landing in a spread crouch. She movedher arms in the direction of Alastor and Ricky. A torrent of water shot in their direction, the force strong enough to break through steal. Chelan stood up as the mist cleared. She blinked they were completely gone. "What the?!?" she cried looking around. She shrugged. "Ok maybe I missed somethign big" she said looking a little lost. She turned and before even completing the turn shifted her molecules into that of water again; transporting to the outskirts of Hydron......
Chelan lay on the ground breathing heavily. Since returning to Hydron she had been training for hours. A thick freezing mist covered the air surrounding her. Electricity pulsed through the air as well. Those had been the abilities she had been trainign the hardest with. Even though she didn't know it CHelan had yet to completely unlock her Dragon's water. An explosion rang out of the ground near her, Chelan flinched for she had not ment for that to happen. When she had first accepted her birthright one of the things that Lilium had taught her was that combustion reactions were simply that addition of O2 to elements. When she had merged with her right Chelan's water manipulation becae more complex. Water was made up of Hydrogen 2 and oxygen, now with dragon's water she could manipulate the element to its very atoms meaning hydrogen adn oxygen were now in her grasp. Lilium had told her that she could cause thing to spontaniously combust but Chelan had yet to master this. The girl sat up slowly leanign back on her elbows. She let her head and hair fall back and felt the coolness around her. "So much has changed....I'm changing now too" she thought..

"I'm sorry...Lilith... will you, will you forgive me" Author slowly bowed his head towards Lilith in respects of his stupidity. He stood there until she would cry no more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:44 pm
The dragon watched as the area became awash in a yellow light. It raised it's claw swiping at the ground with tremendous force. The Flying creature remained in the air, it wasn't a power that helped it fly it had wings it didn't need a power to fly. THe shielded creature also just looked at the power nulifying area like the flying creature it had almost no real power it's main purpose was simply to block attacks and send them back at it's opponent. " Try again Amara. If all you do is head on attacks the dragon is going to kill you. Leon your swords offer an almost impenetrable defense but that's all you have done with thm. You must learn to attack with your gifts. Plague you really greatly on your speed and stealth, but if your opponent is just as fast you are just a weak being, learn to be more aggresive. ' He stated in a bold voice. He folded his arms over his chest and watched their battles continue.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:03 pm
(Paradox and a Catch 22 actually.)

Alastor laughs and restructures another building. "No need to feel sorry. What's happened has happened and it can't be any other way. For you though, I can touch you and tell you about your parents, but only through your eyes. That means if they were in your sight for four seconds, I'll just tell you those four seconds." Looking over to Chelan he nods. "It's what drives me. We're fighting to end fighting, but we can't end fighting without fighting. And thank you both. We'll make it through this somehow..."

~~~

"It's changed because of what me, Alyss and Decia have accomplished. We've worked around the clock and calendar to fix this place. The weeds here have just eaten up the place..." Looking around the new brick walls, he asks,"So, are you ready to test your real skills or catch up on old times. I'm up for either one actually."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:11 pm
Ricky frowned "The problem is I'm not sure if I want to know myself" He said. He looked at the recently fixed buildings "I mean I would like to know but I'm not sure how I would take it or if I might not be able to handle it" He said. He looked down "And even if you could learn about them I'm not sure if I would like to hear what you saw" He said. He feared maybe he had seens them hurt or killed and being so young and it being tramatic he could have repressed and forgotten. "but still.." He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm
"It's your choice. What you like might suprise you, shock you, satisfy you or hurt you. Either way, you'll know what you want to know." Alastor places a finger on his forehead, ready to activate his Psychometry when needed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Ricky frowned confused for a moment "Alright go ahead I'd like to know before we leave tomarrow anyway and this way incase anything goes wrong atleast I will have known" He said. He looked at Alastor "ready when you are" He said. He trusted Alastor wouldn't lie to him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:36 pm
"Fine." Alastor activates his power and his eyes become black. Dark, thick streams of black liquids flow from his eyes in root like torrents. His head tilts erradically, then stops. "You're a kid....and they're fighting. Bullets are everywhere in Alloy. Machines are roaring and you parents are pushing back what seems to be Noroan and Silician forces. Hundreds and hundreds of them all by themselves. They win..." He presses his palm against his forhead and continues. "They bring you to Kendal, then leave. They're still alive somewhere...I don't know where...and their aura levels are really really weak."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Ricky is suprised by what he hears "But I thought we were at peace after Marcove and the others acended" He said. He frowned "..but Kendal never told me about them..why didn't he tell me they were alive..and why did they never come back" He said. He knew he wouldn't get the answer or at least was pretty sure. He felt crushed it seemed as if he had been lied to for a long time. He felt a tear fall down his face but he tried to hide it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Alastor moves back and wipes the black tears from his eyes. "God...that hurts everytime. Anyway, you'dve died had Kendal told you they were alive. I'm sure he forsaw a departure, then a death from you." Alastor looks at the sun and nods. "It's 6:48. We're leaving at this time tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Ricky frowned knowing Alastor was probobly right "Once this is over I'm going to find them" He said quietly. He then looked at Alastor "So then it seems like our time is short" He said. He knew they had a day but it seemed like such a short time. "I sort of wish I had said goodbye but at the same time I don't want to.." He said. He looked down "Alastor...tell me do you honestly think we stand a chance?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm
"Whether or not we stand a chance depends on so many things, it's not even funny. What matters is that we all work together and back one another. Kessaris was right. We were enemies before, but now, we all need each other like never before, good or bad." Alastor inspects his share of the buildings and deems his job done. "Let's head to Shale and talk to Kendal about help. And another thing is we need a full proof plan. We can take the shells off those Celestials, but we can't kill them. They have lives. And who's to say taking it off won't just speed them up?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:08 pm
Ricky sighed Kessaris and Alastor were alot alike never could get an honest answer out of either of them. He looked at Alastor and smiled "Alright then lets get moving then if we want to get everything done in a quick manner" He said. He was happy to get to see Kendal again and get to say goodbye incase somthing were to happen. Kendal may not have been his father but he was the closest he had ever had.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:51 pm
Lunia smiled and giggled along with Rou, she then tightly hugged him back and when he kissed her on the cheek and told her that he loved her, she let a tear fall from her eye. "I love you too, my little angel..." she said, sounding exactly like Samara, such a motherly tone in her voice. As they approached the ice-cream stall in town Lunia bounced Rou up and down slightly, "Rou!, what's that over there?!" she said, pointing at the ice-cream.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 am
Amara looked down as she looked at Plague and Leon. She nodded at what Fayte had said, she teleported, now on top of the dragon as she removed her gloves as she placed her bare hands on the dragon's head. Her hands began to glow a golden color, then orange,then a deep fiery red as the temperature was the same as the center of the earth.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 am
The Dragon screeched throwing it's head upward, shaking her off. It clawed lightly at it's head where the temperature had heated to critical limits. It roared again and swung it's tail at Amara with tremendous force.

Plague thought for a second. He gripped a few more throwing knives and threw them at the ceiling, each knife had a thin razor wire attatched to the knife creating a web of razor wire. THe flying creature was unable to get away from the wire and suddenly found himself entangled in shredding wire.

Leon thrusted his hands forward sending all o his swords flying towards the shielded monster. They slammed against it's shield furiously, each blow Leon mimiced with imaginary swords. He swung down with an imaginary sword which caused all of his blades to slice down in perfect unison.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games