Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:34 pm
Our hotel room was kept around 60s and it was cold but not gloves-wearing cold. Meanwhile 53 has the kidlets seeing their own breaths lol
I guess a few degrees make a lot of difference sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 am
Hitsukei

Hello! ^^

I remember that you had contacted me in the past in the ooc about plotting with our characters. I had always wanted to plot with you, but failed to get a reply to you. Thank you very much for getting ahold of me for a second time ^^; I'm sorry for taking this long to get back to you.

I'm absolutely all for plotting Cyril and Silvano. They are roommates so they would have to have met before, or at least know of each other. I agree that we have to have some interactions between the two.

Silvano is a bit of a mean and snobby character. He doesn't get along with others and hates Pokemon, thinking of them as annoying or dirty. He thinks he's mature for his age and better than those around him in just about every aspect. He considers the other students his inferiors and not worth his time unless they have a nobel family background or are wealthy. He is meant to be a character that others easily become enemies with. However, if a character becomes his friend, he can be a very kind and caring individual -- although he is still selfish.

With the above in mind, I think option 3 (The reason is unknown, but somehow, they don't talk to each other much.) would be a good start for these two. I would think something about Silvano (probably the way he treats pokemon and others) makes Cyril not care for him much and Cyril would probably not make much of an effort to talk to Silvano unless Silvano is the one to start a conversation. Silvano would make sure Cyril knows that he is the superior of the two. However, I could see their opinion of each other getting better. I really like the idea of them becoming tolerable of each other.

Being roommates, Cyril would notice that Silvano rarely ever lets his pokemon out. (Silvano's pokemon tend to be malnourished because the boy keeps forgetting to feed them.) I think it would be cool if Cyril would try to remind Silvano to let his pokemon out or even fed Silvano's pokemon along with his own. Silvano's pokemon would take a huge liking to Cyril and his Snorunt and Sneasel. Actually, I could see their two Sneasels getting along really well ^^ But if Silvano realizes that Cyril cares about his pokemon, it would make him think a lot differently of him and he would come to show him more appreciation and respect as an equal. Silvano might ask for Cyril's help in learning how to take care pokemon and how to treat them. Silvano doesn't even know what pokemon like to eat.

I'm not sure if Cyril and Silvano will ever become friends, but they might end up close to it. ^^

(By the way, I'm a huge fan of Cyril specializing in/having an affinity for Ice types. He's a really cool character and I enjoy your posts ^^ )

It's alright. It isn't anything that cannot be delayed.
It also gave me time to develop his personality further, the one on his profile is only bare bones. That turns out weird now when I start going in depth.
Cyril is turning into a contradictory person . . . he is aloof most of occasion, while he can get very passionate, he is both nice and confrontational depending on how you act around him.
Poor kid, no wonder he is having a hard time with people.

Cyril naturally doesn't talk much in the first place, so it can be attributed to that. He is rather blunt with his words and doesn't sugarcoat them which I think Silvano will be offended by what he said often. He speaks based on his emotion/heart, so basically, if the other person is being nice, he is nice, if it started to turn into argument or he is being confrontational then his words tend to be harsh. it also caused him to have trouble grasping senseless conversation or jokes, because he doesn't connect with such conversation. Cyril will be bothered by how Silvano looked down on him. It reminded him of his school days before the academy. Some kids teased/mocked him about how he wore shabby clothes and second hand equipment. He might be good at ignoring them, but it still hurts to hear. Whenever Silvano acted like that, Cyril will be rather snappy with him whenever they chatted. Despite that, Cyril likes to take care other and being asked for help. He tends to feel things so strongly that if anyone become his friends, close friend, then he will almost dedicate himself to the emotion. On the other hand, he is quite logically driven person that can push aside what he feels for necessity if given strong enough drive.

( I am debating whether to put him in as a tiny bit empath to explain how he is like that. The mirroring emotion that he does, the way he can get overboard during argument where there might be looping emotion between his own and others. Then there's time I write that he somehow sense something he couldn't identify. )

I can see Cyril being bothered by how Silvano is looking down on him. He would try to chat to him at first and get to know him. After all, they will be stuck with each other for a long while, might as well try to get along. Cyril really tried, but he will soon find that was a steeper cliff to climb, especially when he started asking about why he hadn't ever seen Silvano's pokemon. It was then that Cyril found out how Silvano treated his pokemon and greatly disapproved. He had a tendency to come out nagging, he hounded Silvano regarding the matter. That couldn't have ended well, but it wasn't a matter Cyril would let go easily. ( perhaps, Silvano would concede with Cyril taking care of his pokemon for him? if only to get Cyril to stop pestering him ) that will work as the reason they don't talk to each other much. If Silvano started to want to learn how to care for his pokemon, Cyril will be more than happy to help.

Cyril might have asked this question to Silvano. "Why do you keep pokemon if you don't like them?"

An odd friendship is born. The kind that get into argument often, but somehow can still be civil to each other. I quite like this not-a-friend kind of thing, but somehow they can work together. I think this fit best. though Silvano needs to figure out Cyril's odd mood swing first. That's going to be fun.

( I just hope I can write Cyril properly like I have made him to be )
( thanks! I am planning to have him branch out to other type though. )

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:04 pm
Hitsukei

lol if/when silvano finds out nirav couldn't find the jacket, nirav is a goner

Neryem

I may not be able to post Ava today -- I have a lot of work to do and wasn't able to get both posts up in time
sorry ><  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:17 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Our hotel room was kept around 60s and it was cold but not gloves-wearing cold. Meanwhile 53 has the kidlets seeing their own breaths lol

Wow, 53? That's kind of warm for december where I live (especially where I went to school lol)

...Kirsi's probably just wearing a jacket lol.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:15 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Wow, 53? That's kind of warm for december where I live (especially where I went to school lol)

...Kirsi's probably just wearing a jacket lol.

According to the daily weather yeah lol
And yeah I mean it was around that in Kentucky when I went there last spring and it was certainly cold enough for gloves ( but then again I'm from Florida lol and South America beforehand. I don't think I really know what cold is)

I guess there's other factors? Like I heard someone once say that 53° here in fl is different than say 53° in Ohio or like NY becuase of other factors like humidity and how much wind and sun there is.

( so like..its cloudy right now so it's a chillier 53° than if it was sunny. The cold air makes it harder to warm up which is why Marcus is feeling the cold)

Pfft. Kirsi's gonna be the only one cruisin by on spring clothes if the temperature stays in the 50s or even the 40s. Cold Snow weather's a whole other ballpark.
( I have friends upnorth. One of them was saying how it once got cold enough that her hair would freeze if she got it too damp. And like icicles are actual things. And once the temperature got so cold she and her siblings were told they had to breathe through their scarf.
Cold weather is scary. And that's in Pt. Clinton. Snowpoint doesn't really have four seasons..I think lol. )

Edit:
Snow starts forming around low 30s apparently. Yeah, Kirsi's gonna be like
User Image

For most of the winter
( its in the 50s now so for however long it takes to hit lower than 32 degrees and I imagine since snowpoint has a lot of snow, it takes a lot lower than 32...like maybe in the 20s? )  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 pm
Ohhh I knew we forgot to do something... we actually still have to update the weather... >.>;;;;  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 pm
X Kaos X
Ohhh I knew we forgot to do something... we actually still have to update the weather... >.>;;;;

Oh no.
I'm gonna have to edit some stuff or have Marcus freeze lol

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:42 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Oh no.
I'm gonna have to edit some stuff or have Marcus freeze lol

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for the heads up! owob
Gahh... Almost edited your post instead of posting a new one... >.<;;;

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:44 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PFFFFT "Lawn-mowing weather" is so right xD
-kirsi whips out sunglasses and bathing suit-
"What do you mean it's cold?"
joke credit for wearing sunglasses 2 u from skype chat LOL

So it sounds like it might be colder than 52 >w>

But still, it does generally need to be colder than 32 for proper snow- it can fall b/c the clouds can be colder than near the ground, but it wont stick if it isn't below 32 and it'll melt really fast during the day if it isn't very cold out.

I definitely gets cold enough up here. My school was even farther north (just graduated whoooo) and there were actually tunnels connecting somebuildings for if it was too cold, and you can get frostbite just walking between classes if you don't cover yourself properly.

Fingers crossed it's colder so Kirsi can be happy. Also so I don't have to edit my post since Kirsi was enjoying the cold lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PFFFFT "Lawn-mowing weather" is so right xD
-kirsi whips out sunglasses and bathing suit-
"What do you mean it's cold?"
joke credit for wearing sunglasses 2 u from skype chat LOL

So it sounds like it might be colder than 52 >w>

But still, it does generally need to be colder than 32 for proper snow- it can fall b/c the clouds can be colder than near the ground, but it wont stick if it isn't below 32 and it'll melt really fast during the day if it isn't very cold out.

I definitely gets cold enough up here. My school was even farther north (just graduated whoooo) and there were actually tunnels connecting somebuildings for if it was too cold, and you can get frostbite just walking between classes if you don't cover yourself properly.

Fingers crossed it's colder so Kirsi can be happy. Also so I don't have to edit my post since Kirsi was enjoying the cold lol.

Luckily Koru is a mini furnace so she can hug anybody if they need warming up XD She doesn't hate the cold but she prefers being warm over anything. though she does tend to cuddle with her dad's Arcanine during the winter =w=  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:42 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

wish for it and it happens?
sorry if the spoken word's ended up weird . . . it was written before I noticed Elijah walked away.
probably can be chalked up to Cyril overly composing himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am
DJ Double B

gaia_spoons Would it be okay to assume that Jung-Su had learned some patching in one of the sewing club meetings? If not I'll just mention he did some self-studying in the library. Apologies for not asking sooner as it slipped my mind when I was typing up my last post! ʕ>m<;ʔ  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:02 pm
amarzyciel

wish for it and it happens?
sorry if the spoken word's ended up weird . . . it was written before I noticed Elijah walked away.
probably can be chalked up to Cyril overly composing himself.

Perfect!
It's funny...Kirsi and Cyril always talk at the station. Next time she will have to be the one to approach him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 pm
A Voided Bear
DJ Double B

gaia_spoons Would it be okay to assume that Jung-Su had learned some patching in one of the sewing club meetings? If not I'll just mention he did some self-studying in the library. Apologies for not asking sooner as it slipped my mind when I was typing up my last post! ʕ>m<;ʔ

sorry for not getting back to you! had finals all week

that makes sense -- you don't really gotta ask me, just keep your character in mind as you go and where they would likely be!
Patches makes sense!

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

Neryem

Sorry for keeping yall waiting w/ Ava or Nirav!
I believe I'll be able to post for em both later tomorrow night (maybe tomorrow afternoon, idk) starting with Ava
Had finals all week and I gotta finish packing before I can post

Edit: Though bear in mind I'm gonna be completely gone in vacay from March 24-29 (probably through to the 30th, ima be tired af when i get back)
So I wouldn't situate your characters around either of them too much here in the upcoming days nirav can freeze its ok lol  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games