Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm
((Damnit... so do i just like, go back?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:18 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX

((I would stay and train.Me and Kune are friends so i will talk to him if theres any problems))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
XxX_-allucard-_XxX

((I would stay and train.Me and Kune are friends so i will talk to him if theres any problems))
((Problem solved.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 pm
tttavian1
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
XxX_-allucard-_XxX

((Problem solved.))

((Yup.Plus he trained me and this is how i will pay him back))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 pm
Dante looked at the man. "I'm Dante, and I was wondering if you could teach me about the lightning element. Either that or my Byakugan." He said the second part on a small hope. Very few people outside of the leaf village could teach the Byakugan, so he mostly came here for teaching of the lightning element.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:24 pm
Sonic thought for a few seconds before reaching into his hip pouch pulling out the raiton scroll he had."The raiton element I can do,but the byakugan I cant help you with.Im sorry." Sonic held out the complete raiton scroll to Dante so that he could learn some jutsu.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 pm
Dante nodded. He would have liked to learn about the byakugan, but he was also happy he could learn his Raiton jutsu as well. He looked down the scroll and found a simple jutsu, and decided to test it out. His eyes fell upon a skill called 'Heki no jutsu (Burst technique) before he decided to try it out. He didn't know how long it would take to learn, but he was determined to learn it, no matter what.
[1/4]

Dante Began charging up his chakra, letting it flow through his body. He attempted the jutsu, and absolutely nothing happened. Not a sizzle, pop, nothing. He was extremely angry he had wasted his chakra like that, but not discouraged. Something like that just made him want to continue learning. He steadied himself, focused again, and decided to try again on the burst technique, determined to get it down.
[2/4]

Dante once again charged the electricity through his body, trying to focus on it more now. He let all of the chakra out, and he felt it slightly. He was relieved he was making progress, but not entirely happy with it yet. One more try. He thought to himself before letting the electricity dissipate, ready for another try at this technique.
[3/4]

Dante focused this time, determined. He felt the familiar sensation of his chakra in his gut, and let it come out tthrough rhw pores of his body, manifested in a lightning form. Small bolts of electricity could be seen arching up and down his skin, and had anyone tried touching him, they would have recieved a... shocking surprise. thrilled he had learned it, he was on to the next jutsu.
[4/4 burst technique learned]

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm
((Its only 3 posts to learn genin rank ninjutsu for you))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 pm
((> < Oh well haha it was only 1 more post... on to the next jutsu))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
((> < Oh well haha it was only 1 more post... on to the next jutsu))

((Im tired so im going to go lay down.I will check back here on your progress in about 20 or 30min if im still up))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 am
Dante was exhilerated he had learned a new jutsu. It was the first one he had learned since he was out of the academy, and he was determined to learn more. He read down the scroll once more, and his eyes landed upon another genin Raiton skill, this one called ' Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)'. He squared of his shoulders, ready to practice and learn this new technique. hopefully it would go down just as easy as the last one.
[1/3]

Dante felt the familiar pull of chakra in his stomach again, as he always did. But this time, instead of letting it floww out of his body, he made it all flow directly into his hands and... poof. A little tiny spark. Are you kidding me? He thought to himself. That was nowhere near perfect. He was going to get this one down, he knew it. He just needed to remain focused. This one would go down just as easily as the last one... hopefully, and with just a tiny bit of luck.
[2/3]

Dante focused now, and really focused. He wanted to get this jutsu down, therefore he would. That's just how it works. He felt his chakra river once again, and delved into it. He put it directly into the palm of his left hand, and out shot a beam of electricity. It had worked! He wasn't surprised however, as it was only a genin level jutsu, and therefore at his level. Had he wanted to, he could take some time to learn Chuunin level jutsu, but he'd save that for later. For now, he wanted to just learn the basics.
[3/3 lightning bolt learned]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am
Dante was once again, happy. Learning these jutsu were easier than they seemed. Perhaps soon he'd have an arsenal of jutsu. He once again looked down the scroll, viewing the 'Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique)' with some interest. If he could get close enough to somebody, thisattack could be deadly. He readied himself again, tightening his core so he could practice and perfect the jutsu.
[1/3]

Dante loved the feel of chakra in his pathways. He made it flow freely again, attempting to make it manifest into a ball. Once it was manifested, he let it out, and... the ball was extremely small. It wasn't even a ball really, more of a dim speck of electricity. He sighed, before going to try again. He didn't know about this jutsu, it seemed particularly hard. He shook it off. If he had learned the other jutsu, why not this one?
[2/3]

Dante once again let electrical chakra flow through his body. He knew that it flowed through different gates, and decided to focus on letting it flow freely, unobstructed. The chakra wwas coming in a steady flow now, And he could feel it. He let it out in his right hand palm this time, and there it was. A ball of electricity approximately a foot indiameter. So he could electrocute someone with this? He liked the idea, and remembered to remember this jutsu for later. He would remember all the jutsu he had learned for the upcoming war. He decided he would partake, if only a small part.
[3/3 electron technique learned]

User Image  

Spooky BLVK

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am
((Good job keep up the hard work.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 am
Dante loved the lightning techniques, except for one thing: They hurt his hands. He didn't know what it was until he read down the scroll and read something interesting. There was a training that could help him, so he practiced it. Unlike most people, he had it down in no time, and was able to stand his Raiton jutsu and even minor shocks.
[1/1Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) learned]

User Image  

Spooky BLVK

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am
((Im about to learn a chuunin so it might take me a while to post))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games