Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kitsune_berry

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:33 pm
ho-ho-ho! ...I have archers
and in other news I have finally started recovering sleep =3 yay for not being tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 pm
*waves enthusiastically at Rogue and then a polite smile to Hale* Nice to meet ya, Aston.

I don't even have a cell phone. No need for one ever came up. I go to work, then come home. That's it.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 pm
*hugs Ojiisan and then skips off to take over the TV until she has to go to Fiddle practice*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:58 pm
ugh!..... *stumbles in* i need to take a break! i just made another Rp but not in the guild. besides i dont think people would want a Halo Rp in here sweatdrop  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Will-Of-Pharae

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Hey Manpish ill make you a deal... I noticed that you have a kigdom hearts rp made... and i have a new one called silverclaw society... if you join mine ill join yours.. thats reasonable right  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 pm
My sister doesn't have a cell phone either. *shrugs* I don't use it nearly so much as some people do, but as I'm notoriously forgetful, keeping in touch with friends by letter is not very practical for me. >___>;; Besides, it's nice to know that if I'm out and about somewhere, I (almost) always have the means to get a hold of someone if I get into trouble.

Plus, I'm allowed to text at work. :3  

Cobalt

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:26 pm
At Wal*Mart, if you are caught with a cell phone on you- it is an immediate diciplinary action. On the clock, you are not allowed to have it on you and turned on. Period.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 pm
hey magni you might enjoy my rp too... but if you want to join that is  

Will-Of-Pharae

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:55 pm
My boss is really lenient. Besides, if she bans cell phones, she can't play with her iPhone at work. XD Today she was showing me pictures of her kitties, and deciding that she'd start a rotating back-office computer wallpaper of the staff's pets. <3

I love Caribou Coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:49 pm
Cobalt
I love Caribou Coffee.

Something about that statement just does not sound right.

Or maybe I just been spending too much time at Failblog.org  

ManagerKyoto

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:27 pm
LOL! I frequent the entire gamut of ICHC blogs. XD I think I can understand why you'd say that! Caribou Coffee is an American coffee shop chain, and I work at one of them. And we're awesome. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:32 pm
I would imagine you would be a hundred times better than Starbucks  

ManagerKyoto

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:57 pm
Of course we are! XD Actually, from a completely neutral viewpoint, I actually prefer Caribou's products. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I do enjoy mochas and other sugary espresso drinks, and Starbucks' stuff is so wimpy. It's just sugar and milk and a faint undertone of maybe something coffee-ish. I mean, come on, if I get an espresso drink, I want to taste the espresso!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:38 pm
Aston Hale
Hey Manpish ill make you a deal... I noticed that you have a kigdom hearts rp made... and i have a new one called silverclaw society... if you join mine ill join yours.. thats reasonable right

o.k then ill take you up on that offer! besides ive looked at your for a while and i think i might as well join it. besides it is cool.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:39 pm
I think people in Finland like Starbucks so much because we don't have it over here, then again they're planning on invading Finland and building some of their coffee shops here... perhaps the buzz will go over then?

I'd love to work at a cafĂ©, I think it would be fun. I've worked in some part time and found it quite relaxed and good (unlike freaking restaurants from hell). Then again I'm at work now, practically just watching the phone that is not ringing (well okay I should do other stuff too, but hey, browsing is more fun). So yeah, guess it's not too bad either~ Don't work very often nowadays though, have no time because of school which has been hellish!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games