Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo coon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 pm

*the young coon walks into the room and looks around at all the other furs before scurrying to a chair and taking a seat,his tail idely swaying from side to side as he continus to look around the room,a bit nervous since this is his first time in the cafe*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Mahewa looked up from her plate to see another stranger, a raccoon, walk in. Her face lit up. "Cool, we keep getting new people!" She waved at him and raised her voice. "Hey, want some cake?"

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Dimitris made a quick crunch in his maw as he bit into a pecan and stopped looking around. "Did someone rent out the cafe or is this a surprise party?" The fox scratched his head acting puzzled yet pleased.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am

The coon shot Rocky a puzzled glance, feeling like something was out of place. "Something wrong, bud?" Derrik asked in a hushed tone to the wolf. "Ya seem a little.. off."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:03 am

It felt like years since the small framed ferretlynx had been to his owned establishment. Business abroad had been keeping him away from his home outside of home. He breathed a sigh of relief while padding down those familiar moss covered river stones placed to the second entrance.

Creaking the door open he slipped into the back without being seen by anyone. After washing his paws off and rinsing his face he dried off and came out to the front.

"Hey all guess who is back!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Drew gave a quick nod to Laz, murring peacefully as his ears perked high at the door opening. "Hrm... I wonder..." Thrown into a fit of joy at Tae's return, Drew grinned wide and pounced the ferretlynx, hugging him tight. "Tae!"

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix's ears flattened against the back of his head.
He frowned and whimpered a little.
Drew had ignored him!
"Oh well..." He mewled softly, looking at the new arrival.
The ferretlynx must be really popular around here.
Felix had never seen him before, though.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Murrinh happily as he nuzzled Tae's chest some, Drew's caught a quick of glimpse of the saddened Felix. Lowering his own ears, the skulf sat up, gave a Tae a pat on the head, and padded fast over to his feline friend. "S-sorry! Tae's an old friend, and one who show's up once in a blue moon at that..." He tried his best to reassure Felix.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

The cat purred and nuzzled up against Drew.
"It's fine~" He meowed.
He looked over at Tae and his ears flickered.
"I've never seen him before. Who is he?" He asked Drew.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Drew murred and gave Felix's ear a soft kiss, "He's the owner of the cafe, least, I'm pretty sure he is... even if he's never here~" Giggling some, the skulf gave a happy sigh, "He's also the reason I have a room here."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:17 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix's ear flickered at the kiss.
"Oh, he's the owner!" He replied.
Purring, he leaned back and rested his head on Drew's shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 pm

-smiles as energy flowed through my body- thanks training against a pack of dire wolves can be rather tiring but im getting better at it. -sits up and gets a drink- so whats your name? Mines Kitt.

Kitt_Beesley

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 pm

"I knew I would find you here!" Tae spoke excitedly to the skulf.

Turning to the unknown face he stuck out his paw, "My name is Taelynn, and I am indeed the owner of the Cafe."

He gave Drew a squeeze back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

The femmy little kitty grinned and lightly shook Tae's paw.
"My name's Felix~" He purred in response.

L Ahkmill

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm

"Really nice meeting you! Have you been coming to the Cafe long?" Tae smiled back.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games