Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm
(>.> Im still thinking....)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:21 pm
{{Kit, it's against the ninja way to commit suicide!!! And besides, that would be a waste of a good RPC. There are more interesting ways to die. ;P}}

------Ame approached just in time to feel a breathe of heat radiate from somewhere nearby. She could smell fire in the air and grimaced. "Eww... Someone's playing with fire," she mumbled to herself in disgust. A native of Kiri, it wasn't a wonder why she disliked the element, her primary being the exact opposite: water. A cautious hand at the hilt of her sword, Ame was prepared for the putrid fire-user to try their worst on her, if that was his or her intention. The kunoichi's eyes flashed an intriguing red as her Kekkei Genkai was activated and an ominous mist began to rise in the direct vicinity, imitating that of Kirigakure. She was "in the zone," so to speak and ready for anything. This was what she knew. What she was born to do.

Muppins

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm
Sarium did fast handsigns and said "Katon:San(Fire Release:Three)" Sarium felt the chakra spread to both his index and middle finger, he touched the wire but nothing.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns "Katon:San(Fire Release:Three)" he touched the wire and it smoked a little.(2/3)

Sariumdid the handsigns yet again "Katon:San(Fire Release:Three)" he touched the wire and it melted like butter.(3/3)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 pm
(MY RPC literally has nothing to live for anymore >.> And well...I was thinking of just quitting RP....And gaia altogether....)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Sarium heard the crunch of a dry leaf, he spun around his sharingan activated andnhis hand on the scroll he wore on his back, he saw Ame and let out a breath "Hello there Ame" he said as he slumped down to the ground he had been training hard.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:44 pm
{{Don't quit! D:}}

------Rather than relying on her eyesight, Ame's ears acted as her eyes. Her acute hearing was positive result of using Sound as her secondary element. Upon hearing the first syllable Sarium spoke, she interpreted it like a racer would the starting gun shot. Swift as the wind, Kandankai was professionally unsheathed. With speed unlike any other, Ame moved quickly. Within a blink of an eye or two, she was behind Sarium with her blade at his neck. Granted this was easy because he was tired and didn't anticipate hostile action from her. But as soon as she realized who he was, she released her hold and was slightly embarrassed. "Sorry," Ame whispered timidly. She slipped her sword back into it's rightful place and patted it lovingly. "I see you've been training hard," she pointed out. Her eyes could make out faint chakra lines emitting from Sarium.

Muppins

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:45 pm
(I problly will in the next 2 months. the guild seems to be going along fine without me. Well im getting off. I need some sleep..I have alot of thinking to do. >.>)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 pm
((ok~ bye bye kit. have fun! not like we can force you to stay))

a short girl walks around and kicks some rocks around, juggling them with her feet. she lets them drop and examines the grounds. she sees other people but only recognizes one of them. she sees others to be unfamiliar. she continues to walk around.  

I~kira~kira~I

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:53 pm
Sarium smiled at Ame still "It is all right we all make mistakes, my personal favorite of all my mistakes is this" he said as he lifted up his left arm, there were bandages all around it, he undid the knot and the bandages fell down revealing his puppet arm. Sarium eyed the arm and sighed "Just as I became a Gennin Zeramaru attacked the academy, I fought him with all might but I only knew the three basic jutsu, he kidnapped menandntricked me into doing this" he said and moving his eyes from his arm to Ame.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:57 pm
she leaves to look elsewhere.  

I~kira~kira~I

Muppins

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm
{{Last post for tonight. Sorry~}}

------Zeramaru? The name was oddly familiar, but she couldn't quite put a finger on where she had heard it before. Did she ever fight him? Or could he have been one of the trouble makers in Kiri? Better not tell anyone that... "Zeramaru? I feel like I've heard the name before..." Ame deactivated her Kekkei Genkai and took a good look at his arm. Her entire demeanor softened as her heart went out to the poor man. The mechanics were very well done, but still, a natural arm probably felt a lot better than a puppet one. "Why did he do that to you?" What could Zeramaru possibly have gained by implanting a puppet arm on a Genin, besides the ability to control his arm.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Sarium got up of the ground "Well Zeramaru is probally the biggest evil mastermind of the world, I have a feeling he did this to me to teach me power brings corruption, if you see I have a chakra manipulator attaching my arm to my body, but it does have a sebon shooter" he said with a smile

((All right I'm just going to train))

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm
Sarium sighed and continued to train, he did the handsigns "Katon:Shi(Fire Release: Four)" he put out his hand to a bamboo dummie, nothing happened.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns again "Katon:Shi(Fire Release: Four)" he put his hand to the dummie and a strand of smoke came up and a black spot appeared were he touched it.(2/3)

Sarium did the handsigns yet again "Katon:Shi(Fire Release: Four)" he jabbed his hand at the dummie and his hand went through it as if he melt the bamboo.(3/3)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm
Sarium did fast handsigns "Katon: Go(Fire Release: Five)" His hand showed a flicker of flame but it was extinguished to fast to be the jutsu.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns again "Katon: Go(Fire Release: Five)" his finders were now encircled by flames. He jabbed at anothe bamboo dummie, he only made a slight burn hole.(2/3)

Sarium smiled and did the handsigns "Katon: Go(Fire Release: Five)" his whole hand was encircled in flam and he jabbed T the dummie again, his hand sunk right through the dummie.(3/3)

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm
Sarium did some handsigns "Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technuiqe)" he started to change chakra into fire as he started to make it hit himself, suddenly he felt the searing heat and stopped the fire.(1/3)

Sarium did the handsigns "Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu(Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technuiqe)" he started to attack him self with fire again as he touched the flames he felt less burning but it was still searing pain, he stopped the flames immediatly.(2/3)

Sarium did handsigns "Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu(Flame Release: Flame-Resistance Technuiqe" he manipulated flames to touch his skin, when the flames rubbed up against his skin he barely felt a thing.(3/3)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games