Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Hi cut avi!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm
Thank you!
:3
I like yours!

mintopolis

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

MaxMap

Dangerous Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm
I was just playing blackjack and I made it all the way to the card machine, then I ran out of tokens.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 pm
@ Cherubi - Thankie.

@ Max aww - you coud ask me I have a ton of tokens... I don't use them much.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm
OMG! I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 pm
Me either!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:29 pm
soooo liz. how are you?
when is your homcoming week?
going to the dance?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:32 pm
I'm good you?
I don't know when it is lol.
And I don't know if I'm go my friends don't do those types of thigs and I don't want to go alone lol.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:40 pm
OMG i had far too an amzing time. i can't break up with my bf cos if i do then i'm gunna have a horrible time at prom. he makes these events fun xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Lmao! wow.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:04 pm
oh jeez i had a scary dream last night. it was like, an end of the world deal where all the places with a large concentration of people were getting set on fire from an outside source, or maybe it was an angry country? idk
but Japan was toast, and Orlando, Florida was next and since i live not from from there, my family was having to evacuate and we were going to go live out in the wilderness so we had to gather survival things. Then I woke up because my alarm went off. But it still left me with an uneasy feeling, because i'm sure I've had either the same dream or a similar one before.
Does that happen to you guys ever?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:33 pm
Yea but not with dreams like that.

Mine is I get married but I can't see the guys face, but I see my dress ad everything. Then a few weeks later I find out I'm pregges with twins. Then the dreams goes on kind like a day by daything I havethe babies and there so cute! They have green eyes there have light skin and brownish like hair.... I have it atleast once a week 2 at most.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:06 am
ARGH my internet connection is fd up, this router is acting stupid wifi no worky for long when ever it starts to what the hell?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 am

Ugh! I also had the weirdest dream last night.... I kept waking up a lot but later teh advil PM started to kick in so I am still a bit drowsy.

It was about harry potter. I was harry potter in the dream, but not a boy, just the way you put yourself as the main character when you read sometimes, does that make sense? -Am i the only one who does that?-

So. Snape was in charge of the school and my closest friends had to pretend to hate me -cuz Snape said so-. We of course, pretended to play along. Then I got in trouble for.. something -not sleeping?- and I had to run for my life. I then decided to find Dumbledore. He was teaching a public school. He was sitting outside the classroom on a step on the ground looking very sorry indeed. There was something about a Quidditch match? I retrieved Dumbledore's memory? he was fighting with Snape and I woke up.

It was weird, hurried and I do not remember a lot of it...

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ElizabethBlueCatfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:26 am
LuvTyler13

Ugh! I also had the weirdest dream last night.... I kept waking up a lot but later teh advil PM started to kick in so I am still a bit drowsy.

It was about harry potter. I was harry potter in the dream, but not a boy, just the way you put yourself as the main character when you read sometimes, does that make sense? -Am i the only one who does that?-

So. Snape was in charge of the school and my closest friends had to pretend to hate me -cuz Snape said so-. We of course, pretended to play along. Then I got in trouble for.. something -not sleeping?- and I had to run for my life. I then decided to find Dumbledore. He was teaching a public school. He was sitting outside the classroom on a step on the ground looking very sorry indeed. There was something about a Quidditch match? I retrieved Dumbledore's memory? he was fighting with Snape and I woke up.

It was weird, hurried and I do not remember a lot of it...

i have dreams like that, where you're the main character but not or in the role of that character.
i hate dreams where i can't see whats going on, like my vision is impaired and everything is cloudy.
last night i had a twilight dream? i don't even know why lol
we should have a dream thread

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games