Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:35 pm
Queen Spazzy

All I can say is thankfully for the most part (minus my kitten I need watch like a dragon at times. I say dragon for dragon's in tales they must have grand eyesight to see a small group of sheep to grab up for lunch.) our pets have been good on things with open rooms, as for why our rooms are open it's the case of we're in a small town with a somewhat poorly made home. (case of my year older nephew's room, as nobody thought to give him an actual door for the room so he hangs up a bed sheet as his door which doesn't stop pets at all from entering so it's open if it's not open.)

For my case it's a open door room as I'm a animal lover mixed in with I had no door growing up in my childhood until I turned 17 and my dad had one installed but then it was my dad got strict about me closing said door I could not close it ever for too long because I had to be up to something if it was closed for too long, & so I now just mentally keep my door open 24/7 until I need actual real privacy for stuff down here.

As for tennis ball scalping thankfully Sasha hasn't done anything like that yet so she can have tennis balls, but the day she does scalp one we're getting a baseball, so the small dog still has a ball that isn't a squeaky one but also isn't too large for her to pick up & bring back during fetch since she's a small dog.

As for future spoil the pets planning we're thinking of making a room of just shelves for the kitties to climb on, along with for Sasha the pup installing a fence again since we don't know why both fences got torn the front parts off that we have no yard for any pet dog to keep out hours in to enjoy the outside like they want to enjoy.
(And as a side note we want to build a fence to also keep our Karen neighbor from being herself.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:19 am
Tobi Kaito

We used to live in a studio where the only doors were the bathroom and front door, so when we finally moved to a place with actual rooms, my tardlets had to get used to doors that stayed closed. We had to put a baby gate in front of the office at our last place just to keep them from scratching at the door all day. And no matter how many times their life literally became a dark room (i.e. they got locked in our closet or the office after managing to sneak past me), they never learned to stay out or follow me when I left the room. At least they never climbed into the dryer like other cats I owned... (My mom accidentally sent one for a short few second tumble once. He still didn't learn to stay out of the dryer, we just learned to make sure there wasn't a cat in it.)

I hope you never have to worry about your dog scalping tennis balls! If she were a bigger dog, I'd suggest a basketball to chase around. Which is something I'd never considered before my beau's Australian shepherd, Norwegian elkhound mix, who LOVED chasing the basketball. She liked footballs, too. But both of those are too big for a smaller pupper, so the baseball sounds perfect if she does turn into a tennis ball scalper.

Oh, I would LOVE to have the space for a cat play room! Then my boys would have shelves and ramps and whatever to play on to their hearts' content, and maybe I wouldn't have to worry so much about them knocking all the stuff off MY shelves. As it is, I just make sure to keep toys and things they're allowed to destroy around the place, so they won't try to scratch things they shouldn't, and I just deal with picking my things up after they chase each other through my stuff.
Hope you can get that fence fixed up eventually, doggo can go out and enjoy a nice sunny day, and the Karen can be kept at bay. (Karen neighbors are the pits, like, don't they have anything better to do than nosing around in others' business? Ugh.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:39 pm
Queen Spazzy

Being honest I'm not sure our dog situation down here really because, the original plan was my year older nephew took care of Sasha for his older sister & her children to later when they got their own place that'd allow dogs to take it back, but now my older niece went saying to me she thinks Sasha belongs to us so idk if Sasha is going back to her and the kids now.
What I do know however that our town allows three dogs maximum and Travis wanted a brown lab more than anything, so if his older sister Regina doesn't want to take Sasha back we may end up after we build a fence having Sasha and a little brother or sister that's technically a big brother or sister only in actual size, so when that happens I may let him know about the basketball thing for when it's older it has a ball just as big & strong tbh like itself. (Obviously whenever he gets the brown lab if Sasha is still with us we need to make the tennis into a base ball for sake of A.) puppy. B.) brown lab puppy at that. Course all assuming he gets the brown lab as a puppy and doesn't adopt an older dog already out of puppy stages.)

Sadly for our cat room we don't have an available free single room so we're out of luck there unless we can fix up the outside shed that only holds our lawnmower atm, but sadly cause of stuff that happened at this avenue in the not that too long ago past I'm too worried to make anything outside a sacred place for our fur babies let alone tbh live here and yet sadly I live here.
The stuff that happened is literally a year before I first moved into this home of mine from the childhood home I'd prefer to live in as now my home still tbh mostly for I knew neighbors much better, trusted them too, and didn't have a fear one night or morning some jack off is going to come by like the tale of what happened to the shed & toss a malatov at something. (Which is why I worry about making the old shed repaired and turning it into our cat play room/lawnmower holder since the lawnmower is no danger as the cats would have to magically turn a key to activate it but the idea of the past case where some drunk idiot about five years ago now as I nearly been here four years now still spooks me from doing that plan, so tbh our room may have a case of since we don't have too much things in it make our living room the cat shelves room although it'll weird out visitors and family maybe seeing a lot of shelves and not know like us why so many exist and got nothing on them really, except maybe a random cat plushie toy or two. (Cause I don't to repair a shed due to our person whom promised not doing so only to make it a cat room & some yahoo comes and repeats the thing of the near five years past now. The month of May is when the four years I been here happens I know cause I got a photo on my old cellphone that is dated the day me and my old dog Petey moved into our new home sad to say 1st of July he passed away in 2019 so he really lived here a short time compared to me, but on a bright side I had a good friend that gifted me my kitten as a new pet due to the lost of Petey even if the kitten came July 18th, 2020.)
Sadly I wish I got another photo of Petey before he passed on mainly cause I feel I'd feel a little better about his lost if I had, mean I'm glad I got one photo of him on my phone but a part wishes I had two photos mostly cause photos of his past got wrecked in the past when my old childhood home had our roof cave in and ironically this home of mine was our secondary home while the childhood home's roof got repaired. Lost a lot of damn good memories and cool stuff from that ice cave in of the old house; We lost a lot of my VHS tapes of cartoons I loved to watch, my older half brother's Archie comics collections of actual Archie & some heroes like the TMNT, Batman, Spiderman, & more, along with family photos of our past & all thanks to the repair team keeping stuff outside and uncovered like idiots. (which I'm still mad over mostly cause one of the lost VHS was the first pokemon movie, & I would have loved the old comics of Star Trek, Sonic, TMNT, & Archie himself to own for my own if my older half brother Jon didn't want them himself that is due to they were his & only found cause of the team moved stuff around out of his old bedroom before he left to college so it sucked for both of us cause I went telling him about the old comics later in life back in the Thanksgiving of 2021 our family had which reminds me I didn't mention star trek to him, which I think may now have been a good thing for star trek is a lot of my family's loved series. (though I will tell him later now I recalled I didn't tell him about them probably will shoot him a e-mail asking if he recalled the comics and break to him when chatting I forgot to add there was old issues of Star Trek too. being honest idk how I left that out last time though to be fair I think I was more upset about the TMNT cause I atm just learnt about the TMNT comics that day I saw them destroyed so I was more devastated by that as I loved the TMNT since 2000 when I found the old VHS movies my older brother had. Which I'm mad cause those got destroyed even and they started my TMNT fan times!)

Any way moving on so i don't rant on about bad repair teams & TMNT love and anger/sadness losing a lot of things TMNT that day I noticed they were destroyed from poor placement & protection (literally the team left them outside in the open in WINTER like ffr guys tarp it at least even if the cold may still kill the VHS tarp so the comics lived!)
Any way moving on now fully there is worry if I don't do indoor fully in home room for cats cause idk whenever another random drunk will run down the alleyway by our home doing dumb stuff like malatovs again & hit the shed again. (though odds are low due to we're normally a decently safe place.) All same I want to keep our kitties safe as can since they got a lot of dangers already in Emmett ID here given the feline aids scare is high here, people will openly steal calicos if they have chance to, & the town has some homes of people that hate cats so much they will poison food and leave it out.
(All stuff that occurs down here sadly & it makes me hate my own town here as a cat owner/lover since I love all my animals & currently atm own two cats between my own Katt Bartlet {failed to pun her real name as it was suppose to be Katt Burlow *Kate Burlow from Holes pun name but we forgot the lady from Holes last name in the moment of naming her, so now she's my makeshift pirate queen Katt Bartlet as she's a little thief of Sasha & Cappi's snacks if we don't watch her & she will hide what she steals to snack on later, but other than that she also loves to steal any loose coins sitting outside like a dragon does and sleep on the coins. So I got a baby dragon that polymorphed into a cat or a greedy cat idk which. XD* and my roommate/tenant's cat Cappi.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:28 am
Tobi Kaito

I'd have a hard time taking care of a dog so long and then having to give it back to someone, so that could be a blessing in disguise if you're a bleeding heart, too. ^^; (It was hard enough giving my uncle's kids the boxer puppy that had been acquired specifically as a gift for them and only stayed with us for a week or so. The kids named him Zeus, but he still responds to Dude, the first name that came from us, even years later.)
Oh, yeah, a basketball would be a good choice for a lab! They can play HARD, so having toys that put up with that is basically a must. And that fenced in yard will be an absolute blessing with lab, it'll be a great place to burn off energy when they're little and make it easier to keep them active when they're big.

I want to say "I can hardly believe someone would do something like that," but I can easily believe it, people can be pretty crazy, especially under the influence of alcohol or other substances. I think putting a cat climb and play area in the living room is a wonderful idea, though, confused visitors be damned. (I mean, they came to visit at least one person in the home, not to judge your decor, so they can go be judgey Jasons elsewhere if it's such a big deal to them. That's how I'd feel, anyway.) Especially if anyone spends much time there, because then they have a play area and get to socialize with their people at the same time, win-win! Definitely way safer to keep the cats inside with the humans, even without dirtbags trying to steal or poison cats, FeLV is a big enough worry without everything else.

I could spend a lot of time ranting about the incompetence of so many contractors and repair workers these days. Especially about some of the ones in employ of the companies that run apartment complexes back where I used to live. (We asked them for months before we moved out to fix the floor around our toilet, they didn't send anyone until maybe a month before we finally moved out, and even then they refused to actually FIX it, they just shoved a chunk of wood under our wobbly toilet with the floor rotting out from around it and called it a day, and THEN they tried to charge us for it. We never even CONSIDERED trying to get our deposit back, and even with their idiocy of refusing to fix it and just letting it get worse until we left, our deposit SHOULD have been more than enough to cover it (and even if it wasn't, that was their own damn fault, not our problem, we didn't actually cause the damage and couldn't have legally been held accountable for it), and our pet deposit DEFINITELY covered the cost of having someone putty the claw marks my cats left on the corners. When we threatened actual legal action, they decided to back off. Not the pushover schmucks they thought we were, and it wasn't profitable to come after us if we weren't going to just roll over for them.) It's awful you guys had to lose so many dear things to incompetence like that, makes you really wonder about other people and how they survive and/or hold their jobs when they do dumb things like that.

D'awww, hoarding dragon kitty, I love it~
I don't think my boys could hoard food even if their lives depended on it, they eat a lot, they're little piggy boys. (But they're also really active, so they're not overweight, at least, just dense, muscled mooselets.)
Shima DOES hoard toys, though, he can get pretty territorial over them. Kiiro only gets to play with them when his brother is dead asleep, and only when no one is watching him. If we hear him playing and look out at him, he will stop dead and pretend he wasn't doing anything. If Shima actually catches his brother playing, he'll rush him and steal the toy back.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:33 pm
Queen Spazzy

Aye I feel by now with the world specially with new hires lately I heard about from family & friends hiring some, there is a book of people that need fired.

I mean one case I heard of from an online story told said to me "Wow and I got mad about the workers leaving our stuff outside in Winter to die from cold and or water damage of the snow which seemed bad then." (I mean it was.) But I'd take that over having a person that is to come repair your flooding the home water issue and instead of repairing it, they're making a TikTok for they're an influencer first before a repair worker.

Honestly in that case I'd probably end up getting way to mad I'd accidently get overly rude & ruin my normally a tries to be a good person out look. 9wont go saying I'm 100% a goody two shoe person, turn me the wrong way & I go evil.) But overall I don't go screaming normally things like "OMFG I HIRED A REPAIR PERSON NOT A "R" TIKTOK CHILD!!!" (you know what I mean with "R" I'm sure for pretty sure we're both 90s kids maybe earlier cause idk your age for sure we heard or got called "R" in our life.) And tbh I'd feel awful saying it cause I called a worthless "R" by teachers in my high school for the simplest of mistakes that could easily be fixed to moments I got dead inside inside & just stopped caring they call me "R" & worthless cause it was each day in class because I was related to a student they had years ago that was my realative they hated highly and they had to take it all out on me.

I would've stuck in my high school even with all the times I got called worthless, "r", a worthless "r", and heard full sentences like "omfg *RL name here* you are such a worthless "r" that the world would be a nicer place if you went and effing killed yourself today!" Ironically none of that bugged me enough to quit my schooling.

What made me quit school was my father's health got worse and I was scared for him, no matter how much I wished life was fair and I could achieve my ambition to become a doctor or scientist to help my father things were going not as planned when he took that turn for the worse and I was a teenager too freaked out to lose my father now like I lost my mother, & I had the back up plan of I'd either do YouTube, or play in a band to earn money in life. (100% I hate teenage me now, cause omfg the world sucks as a HS drop out & every day my depression & anxiety both only got worse between feeling I am a worthless "r", to fearing I'm being worthless to others, to being so depressed I want to just kill myself that moment, but then the knife or gun I grabbed scares me to much to go through with it (which i'm glad happens tbh.) but still I got issues and need serious help.)

Any way on a les dark note. I feel we're going to do the shelf thing in our living room just idk when we will but the cats will love it and so will I seeing them be our happy and playful fur babies. (plus Cappi is picky and loves higher places to feel like a queen so hopefully she'll be happily on a shelf to look at the world saying "look at me I am pretty senior cat." & I can be all "yeah you is, but you also still a baby for I seen your playful side.")

And you have to love your basically a dragon kitties, I only had two so far in my life and ironic matter is both are kitties I got for birthday gifts; the first was my black kitty with white boots I got when I was born I help named baby boots grabbing at my baby boots in birth when my parents debated on a cat name & it stuck when I got to learning to talk for I called the kitty beebee booz learning to speak at first then got to saying bebe boots and eventually her real name. She would take any paper thing left out dollar bills included and make a little cat nest for herself it was hilarious to see as a small child 9 and under. Now I got my 2020 kitten here Katt Bartlet whom seems a mix of baby boots only with coin money & food which shocks e for like your kitty she loves to much down on her food instant it is given normally so idk when she found time and place to hoard some that I'm all "what black magic did you do kitten?" but other than that Katt Bartlet just loves to herself sit in high places or in the comfiest of spots that equal bed to her and snooze, so i deemed her my baby dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:23 am
Tobi Kaito

Oh boy, words would have been had if I had been the person dealing with that worker. And a great many completely flightless birds (i.e. middle fingers) thrown up, and probably some thumbs bitten at them for good Shakespearean measure. I don't consider myself quick to anger, but when I get there, hell hath no fury, fires of a thousand suns, and all that. (I'm honestly a cream puff most of the time, I prefer the pacifist routes for resolution, but I will not shy from throwing down when someone starts something.)
Yes, I do know what you mean, and you have me pegged correctly as a child of the nineties. (It was the school fads and my anime interests that gave it away, I expect.)
People like that who would hold a grudge against a person for something someone else did really shouldn't be teachers, honestly... Nurturing and sincere care and a healthy dose of empathy are much more conducive to a good learning environment. Being antagonistic has never helped anyone.
Eh, you made the decision you thought was right for you at the time, so I'd gave teenage you a little slack. Schooling isn't for everyone, anyway, and I wish society would realize that. (It certainly wasn't for me once I hit university. Quitting college is the best decision I ever made for myself.) There should really be more alternatives to traditional schooling, and more leeway for students in extenuating circumstances to allow for time away from school or whatever they need without all the stupid consequences an absence for any reason currently entails.

Ooh, nice! Happy kitties, happy home. :3
My boys love high places, too. We say it's so they can physically as well as metaphorically look down upon everyone.
Huh, maybe it's different when the food is stolen? Like some sort of feline power move, show of dominance sort of thing.
My cats will thieve human food, but they don't hoard that, either. Beau made the mistake of leaving a plate unwatched for fifteen whole seconds once, and one of the boys made off with a whole sausage. >>; And I can't turn my back on baked goods like muffins for long or I'll turn back and find a cat nibbling it. (They're the second set of cats that I've had be bad about stealing baked goods. My previous pair of blondie babies also loved baked goods, ate the tops off a whole tray of muffins once, my uncle's wife at the time was well P.O.-ed.) =w=; But weirdly enough for cats that will thieve off a plate, they both hate tinned food. We tried to give it to them as a treat and they turned around and went to eat their dry kibble instead. Turkey, chicken, tuna, if it's actually formulated for cats, they want nothing to do with it unless it's kibble.
(And we have to buy them expensive grain-free kibble or they puke all the time, spoiled brats. Can't settle for something cheap like Kit & Kaboodle unless we want to clean up rainbow vomit three times a day. Ugh, that was a nightmare to get out of the carpet, never again...)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:15 pm
Queen Spazzy

I have got to majorly cut myself down on rant moments of my past for I can go off not really wanting to that I get logged off of Gaia even if I go later on to shorten my shares. xp
But in short I just went off about my dealings of how I feel great for dropping out when I did for ykw, but how the pressures of some family members whom still flak me for quitting driven me up that wall in my depressed feelings of it. (All for a K.I.S.S {Keep It Short Stupid} moment of explaining why I get depressed about it now.)

As for kitties they all got picky moments but we love them. (even if at times they'll meow attack at the worse of times driving you mad about something out of your actual control.)
Like how my kitten loves to complain at me about hating the fact it's foggy outside so she can't enjoy her windows, so it's all "mrow!, Mrow!! MROW!!! MOW!!!!" & I'm here all "Katt Bartlet baby kitty I really love you but I'm not God, so I really can't be 'Go away fog!' and clap my hands (*claps my hands saying this*) to make it vanish." but then I confuse her little mind as I turn on the lights for all of us here and it's now "sunny" in the house in her mind so she only meows louder for me to use my "Godly powers" to make the fog go away again.
(I do have to admit though it is cute when pets of any kind think you're all powerful that you control everything around them, which includes weather.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:04 am
Tobi Kaito

Eh, I don't mind the rants! Good to get stuff out sometimes. I mean, I can obviously write tons as well, it'd be silly to get upset about something I do myself. ^^; It IS super annoying when I take too long on a post and my Gaia session times out, though... Especially when I'm really unlucky and it eats my typed out post, "nooooo, all my hard work, and it was for naught!"
Family can be terrible like that. I get it a lot from my own family, going off about "how much of a waste" it is that I never finished uni, and how I'm "terrible" and "lazy" because I don't have a job. (Never mind that my anxiety makes it impossible to even go shopping on my own, let alone get on with tens of strangers at a "real" job. Not that most of them believe in mental/emotional illness at all.) I moved REALLY far away from them all, though, so now I only have to deal with the family I WANT to deal with, and it's fantastic. :3

Ahh, yes, like when they decide the buttcrack of dawn is the perfect time to play. Or, in the case of my boys, when THE time to play with my dresser mirror is arse o'clock at night.
Oh, my boys LOVE to watch out the window! But weather doesn't seem to affect them, much, as long as they can stare out the window. Took them a while to get used to the windows after the move; the window ledges are much higher here than our old place, and my cats are garbage jumpers. I have my bedroom window blocked off with a baby gate (they fell a lot trying to jump into it, so to keep them from hurting themselves and protect paint around the window, I had to take it away), so the only window they have now is in the console room, and they do some interesting climbing on the furniture to get into that window (floor, to table, to shelf, to window; sometimes they climb up the portable AC unit and leap from there to the window), though one of them mostly just yells at the humans to pick him up and place him in the window.
My boys are very chatty, they talk to and yell at us a lot. From "food bowl is empty, feed us" to "I demand your lap and will keep shouting until I get it," they "mow" at us pretty much all the livelong day. We even call one of them "chairman" because of how much he mows at us. He LOVES to "converse" with the humans, meowing back if you keep talking to him, he can tell quite the story.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:25 pm
Queen Spazzy

The funny bit is my kitten doesn't mind the weather she'll keep looking out the window to see things she just loves to make noise at me as if she is bothered fully that I personally go saying she is for she takes the time to meow about it. xd

Life is weird that way with families I noticed, & I feel the scariest thing so far in what I seen with people is most the people whom had a rough life either from family, our muggle world school system, or both ended up sorted Slytherin; Because I'm Slytherin and my whole ordeal was mostly shared here with witness my mom die in front of me (which caused young toddler and child me nightmares of being a failure unable to save those I love.), getting bullied by peers for having no mom moment I go to school, shoved into a special class for teachers didn't want to deal with the motherless kid, fake friend made, real friends made later, time pass reach Junior high teachers now bully me, get to high school all that happens with teachers & students stuff I shared. Meanwhile at home I got after mom passed away my older niece is shoved onto us to care for as my older half sister is having a messy divorce, that niece is a teenager so you know 90s teens and how they be with wanting nothing to do with little kids, mental issues make her neglectful & slightly abusive, she has to enter a mental ward care system later which I sadly get dragged into visiting to check on her health cause reason of her mental health made me the target before then so you know scary person atm to me and entering a scary place mix, apart from that I was watching my own family members in time steal from my father time to time growing up, by time I dropped out of high school a few years later when trying to be both polite to guest not leaving them alone for ages & also still help out my older half brother pulls out the dreaded by me "You're being a worthless p.o.s right now." sentence which unknown to me made me snap unplanned probably cause he was a beloved older half brother so hearing it from him destroyed me & in 2020 I faced the fear I had for ages as a child with losing my father when I wasn't really ready.

My year older nephew (lives here with me and believe I stated he's also a Slytherin before.) was the youngest child of my older sister getting the divorce in my tale, is the younger sibling to the older niece I mentioned, also later was shoved into my home with us where instantly every kid assumed him to be a bully just cause he was always taller had poorly clothes worse than mine as hand me downs from his father's side of family that came pre-holey on a lot of things, & his father's side grandmother always assumed he would grow to be a huge failure and told him he would be to his face daily. Apart from that in his own town's school he was surrounded by many Hispanic origins peers that wanted to bully anyone not Black or Hispanic so he got into a lot of heated moments with them all trying to better himself & ditch his pass.

My gaian father also a Slytherin is with his childhood family dealing with too much responsibility forced onto him it's unfair as on top of all of that he also works a job that like my own tenants & roommates here can keep he for hours he gets to sleep for work the next day maybe only a full 5 to 6 hours at most if lucky some nights, but that can die for he has to watch his siblings kids for them as they go being idiots in the night having a good time over being parents that it's honestly killed his mood to raise his own actual family.

My gaian mother also a Slytherin (though she retook the pottermore quiz as at first it said Gryffindor which she didn't want to be.) lived a life where her younger brother & older sister in her family got all the love and got to attend school fully unlike herself, even though she was always supportive and there for her little brother he kind of doesn't show her respect all the time (he got a little better I heard as late so that's good.), and her only closest to her family members are her little brother (which was rocky and kinda still is.) & her grandma she calls mamaw for she's more a mom than her own mother that's been in relationships with guys that ruined her own life more than any. (also before she met my gaian father she been in her own mix of bad relationships before finding the great one she has now.)

My older friend Nathan that lives here is also a Slytherin; He's the middle eldest child of a Mormon family where his parents are easily manipulated by his second to youngest sibling (my now ex-friend since 2020 for reasons and one of the factors of why I highly have a bit of hatred for Gryffindor people in me highly.) to believing anything he says is right in the world for he'll go getting them bribed gifts they seek & telling on anyone for having a little thing he disagrees with; Like telling his parents on his little sister for having her first beer when she was finally 21 trying to get her into trouble. Both Nathan & his little sister Amanda (which got sorted Ravenclaw) looked at one another and Nathan was all "you know I recall something when you turned 21, as Amanda went dating and precise time sharing the hour he took his first drink himself. So for Nathan's tale of Slytherin sorting I'd say he's ambitious for reasons of born in the age of high ambition but his family sake also is kind of poorly itself.

I have an old ex-delinquent best friend Named Derek his old life was parents and older siblings whom all drank alcohol too young and tried to force it onto him since he was only seven, his only best friend was his cool gigantic pet snake, and he wanted to prove himself better than all his family members which he's seemed to have done greatly as he's got himself a nice home with a lovely kind wife (that got Hufflepuff sorted.) and young daughter they have had now for only about three years & he's being a great husband and father to both, knowing his family's habit he limits his drinking, and does more time hunting and fishing for his family along with taking the hobbies of making jerky, and meals himself.

My old best friend I don't see much Shawn C. (added his last name's intial as I know two Shawns now.) was a child growing in home where his older sister controlled his fate of life basically by anything she said was truth, so if his older sister said Shawn did this Shawn did and his father would punish Shawn as he seen fit, also cause of how old timey Shawn's father was raised Shawn was pressured at the start to work many jobs one day when checking on my best friend when we dealt with school alone he had a heart attack middle of a job as he was doing too much work he got stressed out which wanted to take the form of a heart attack. (needless to say after that his father calmed down on making him work so much as he feared losing his son he actually loved a lot even if he was too rough on Shawn.) Last I heard about Shawn C. he was now living in Boise with his own wife working as a Ceo to a partner company he father worked with so he took over the family business kind of in his own way & reached high promotions quickly working as he did. (wont lie as hard as he works and loyal as a pal he was & is to people I'm shocked he got Slytherin but I also kind of see it as he did dream big with me along in the past when we talked about our wanted futures.)

I have my best friend for life Andrew L. (I know five in all now and one is the hated one named Andrew M. which I default to calling Fred a lot of times more tbh cause it gives all other Andrew a bad name.) His pass is filled with a mother whom looks at his mental health issue that isn't so bad as if it's the worse thing ever so she has to treat him like he's only still five years old, his mother also enforces crazy hours of the day task for him to do & suspects him to do them ASAP no time to prepare up, for if he takes time to prepare he's being a disobedient p.o.s child. By the time of moving to Emmett Idaho here where I live starting in high school for the final year which was 9th grade back then, & only getting more best friends for life levels in 10th grade we basically became like a weird father/son case of friends where he kept from causing trouble being a year older and also there to be all "No *my name* that's a poor idea to do and you will literally end up getting others & possibly yourself included sent to juvie if not just expelled from here and sent to the delinquents only school depending on situations that happened." (which I needed badly that kind of friend back then for high school as can guess I got into my darkest moments of life.)

And last we got my gaian little sister also Slytherin (and she lives in Scotland) I just met her fairly recently, but with the little of time I can share her home life is also rough as her family's eldest child (from what I gathered so far, idk if she has older siblings or not and I never asked her.) But she's a decent girl living her life dealing with the stress caused by her own rl family of her own like sadly most the gaian family of mine.

So honestly like most my friends that happen to be in Slytherin (Which makes sense for most houses always seem to lean to having more friends in their own house followed up by whichever other houses.) we seem to have the more ******** RL case stories. Like for me it's a lot of online people I talk to a lot, and irl friends got listed Slytherin sorted and when we talk past times of ours it's like wow, we all got kinda ******** past lives so no wonder we all want to be better off in life we got ambition like mad in us, and the other friends of whatever houses it's either minor to us or same but less as rough as they were able to find decent moments better in their past. (Like honestly the only happy memory I got to cast my own Patronus charm would be between being the only child whom heard my dad's Vietnam stories unlike my older half brothers and sisters, & the day I felt immense joy kicking out my bad tenant/roommate early in 2020 that honestly later got sent back to joyless mood as I got stabbed in the back when trying to kindly warn Fred about the bad roommate/tenant to protect his home as a loyal friend not wanting him to be robbed too as I was just robbed only to well... be stabbed by my old first made friend from kindergarten times as he basically told me to go eff myself, he sides with the bad tenant/roommate/thief which wont lie I call it karma when that guy also robbed his family and left Emmett completely though I feel awful as I got two actually loved friends in that family Nathan & Amanda aka Fred's older brother and little sister.

And the most hilarious part is you can tell how twisted the minds of us Slytherins can be as my views for the dark arts (aka mostly meaning the three unforgivable curses case.) for in HL I'm the Slytherin whom is all; "Hey if I only cast them on poachers, evil goblin loyalist that want to destroy all of wizard kind, magical beast that seek to kill us, & dark wizards. Am I really being evil, or just some kind of version of chaotic good?"
Meanwhile you also got my friend Nathan whom is more the "We're Slytherins it's our birthrights to know the unforgiveable curses." (So I guess in his mind we're all descendants of Salazar Slytherin which I can get behind.) For Slytherin may have been possibly the most highly misunderstood for his time as let's be real Salazar Slytherin lived in the witch trials era, which means he seen muggles kill not only their own kind they believed to be wizard/witches, but possibly also actual wizard/witches & that kind of stuff has an effect on human (or wizard kind in this case.) minds. (So honestly I give the old founder a lot of slack for distrusting muggleborns some, cause tbh in his mind they could have rightfully sided with their muggle family members to keep themselves safe from death and go revealing the locations of all magical schools atm to have them wiped out and the man only didn't want his whole world being destroyed and fear fueled his distrust.

(I guess you can say I do fit my house defending Salazar like that, specially when I also can easily say though honestly he could've just been basically a racist to muggleborns d**k too that wanted all Muggles and their kind to suffer as a pureblood supremist wizard kind views wizard.)

Wont lie though I hate cats for their awful choices in hours of day or night to be little butts, I love them dearly for it too cause some days un-knownst to them they do help you out on things like when my kitten & cappi forced me to wake up on a day I nearly forgot I had to babysit my great nieces and nephew due to other irl matters just cause they had to play with my curtains which both knocked down in my bedroom that was by my bed down which got light in my normally dungeons dark like room, & so I woke up on time about 20 minutes before my older niece Regina arrived with her children & got myself all ready & more mentally alive to watch little kids.
(So I had to obviously use some of my money from the babysitting to go get the cats and myself a treat we could all share in, so I bought some tuna and gave Katt Bartlet & Cappi a both a split up of one can so no fights for having it all broke out, while we the humans all got the other whole can of tuna for making some tuna sandwiches.)
Needless to say it was a good time for the kitty shenanigans that day.

(wow I talked a lot this time again, and most of it spent talking about my Hogwarts housemates friends.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:26 pm
i fear the dark bits of me taketh over my soul lately...

User Image

I'm going to be a quite bitter 30 year old when I reach 30. gonk

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:36 am
Tobi Kaito

I actually don't know what house most of my friends were in...
I know my beau is Slytherin, he's a highly driven individual.
And I'm Ravenclaw, even my beau's mum agrees that I'm Ravenclaw all the way. I love reading and learning, but I'm not quite goal-oriented enough for Slytherin.
I'm also too much of a cream puff, I don't have a lot of fight unless I see good reason for it.
(Though when I took one of the online sorting quiz things, I am slightly Slytherin leaning. I suspect it's my chaos that does that, and the firmly held belief that fighting back with whatever force is necessary isn't bad, it's preservation.)
But everyone else from high school or uni? No clue about their houses. I suspect they ran the whole gamut of houses, though, because I'd definitely be the weirdo that gets on with everyone... Just, "Hey, you seem like you don't suck, let's compare notes and maybe share novels with each other."

My cats have been good alarm clocks a time or two, at least for my beau.
But mostly they're furry menaces from about midnight to ten a.m. or so.
Not to mention all the time they spend playing with their own reflections outside that time span. (At least they finally got used to the oven and stopped pawing at it. If only I could say the same for the glass doors of our entertainment center.)
My cats were useful when I was babysitting my godchildren, though. The kids LOVED my cats, and my cats were surprisingly okay-ish with them.
Which is weird, my cats haven't been around small children EVER except for the godchildren, but they'd just lay there and accept that the rough tiny hands were going to be coming around regularly for a while. Neither of them ever tried to swat the kids, they'd just go behind the couch once they got tired of toddler attention. And the kids thought that was just great, too, because they could lay in the carpet and stare at the cats behind the couch.
Cats and toys made watching the kids soooo much easier.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:49 pm
Queen Spazzy

Sadly our kitties are the scaredy cats kind, so they always run and hide for the whole time the kids are around maybe only once in a while having one flee quickly to the bathroom for their litterbox before fleeing back to hide elsewhere.
As for behaving around kids I feel Katt Bartlet may attack any child that grabs her out of fear or anger being grabbed up by the child, but Cappi being older and much calmer in behavior normally has shown when the kids did magically catch her once to keep calm.
(And thankfully for me and truly the kids, Cappi was fine with the kids accidently holding her upside down and allowed me to help them hold her correctly.)

Honestly one of the only reasons I know my friends & family's Hogwarts houses is we're all us whom did them and shared them to one another, and for the online ones we just got bored and chatted and it lead to down to a "So what's the Hogwarts House is everyone randomly?" conversation moment.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:56 am
Tobi Kaito

Well, at least the kids caught the cat least likely to react violently, I suppose.
The older godchild wanted so badly to pick up my cats, but my boys are big ol' moose cats and were too heavy for him to lift. (Thankfully, because the one that was most likely to stick around and let the kids wallow him does not like being picked up and probably would have hurt them on accident trying to get down.)
The other cat would have been fine with being held upside down, though; the little derp loves to be held with his head hanging down. He'll even lay on his back in my lap with his head hanging off my knees and will fall asleep like that.

I see, I see. I guess it's just not something that ever came up with my friends. Probably we were all too busy with manga, anime, and sharing other novels to really think about it.
Plus it's pretty immediately clear to anyone that knows HP what my house is, so no one really has to ask me about it. ^^; (It was especially obvious when I was in school, I ALWAYS had a book with me and spent a lot of my spare time hanging out at the local library.)

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games