Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:27 pm
XP Damn. I missed Full Metal Alchemist tonight. Oh well. Theres always next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:32 pm
I didn't!

Ed and Al were on this train and it got hijacked. The leader was this guy that used to be in the army but was discharged because he had a metal arm and he believed that they didnt' want him becasue he'd be too powerful. Well anyway, they hijacked the train with the General, nto the dark haire dude, he's got grey hair. Ed, Al, and this other guy kick some terrorist butt and when they finally get to the station the "Fire Alchemist" (cute dark haired guy) is there with the army and they take over. The head honcho terrorist guy tries to attack the "Fire Alchemist" and he fires his a$$ then he reveals that Ed can take the Alchemist Test thingy as if to say that he wouldn't have been able to because he was a kid but the General said he coudl because he saved everyone's life. The next episode is about the Test.  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:34 pm
Kewl. Thanks for the info Blue. XP Now I gotta wait a week to see the next episode.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:37 pm
I think I'm going to miss the next episode crying

unless I can get my dad to record it.... whee  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:38 pm
Oh. The episode I missed is on next. Maybe I'll stay up to watch it even though its obsenly late.

Why is it that you'll miss it?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:59 pm
I'll be at my mom's... sad  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:01 am
Oh okay  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:04 am
yeah.................

*pulls a random gargantuan bowl of ramen out of the air* I love ramen...  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:05 am
Bluesteel
yeah.................

*pulls a random gargantuan bowl of ramen out of the air* I love ramen...

*eyes get all big and round* Ramen? *pulls some ramen out from behind bar counter* Ramen ish dah bestest!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:16 am
Woot! *takes big chopstics, snags a noodle adn starts sucking. The end of noodle smacks me in head and go falling over backwards* @_@  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:21 am
Bluesteel
Woot! *takes big chopstics, snags a noodle adn starts sucking. The end of noodle smacks me in head and go falling over backwards* @_@

NUUUUUU! *grabs the bowl of ramen in one hand and you in the other* You almost dropped the ramen!

Oh This is a good spisode.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:24 am
*the large bowl sitting on the ground seems very peaceful.* That bowel, its out ot get everyone! Run for your life!!!!!!!  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:26 am
That was kewl. He jsut snapped his finger and the guy burst inta flame. *looks at the bowl of ramen* I dont see whats so menacing about it. Ah, but what the hell? *runs for dear life*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:30 am
((he's sooooo cute! He's sooooo big headed!))

*snickers and takes your ramen* twisted  

Bluesteel

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:33 am
Bluesteel
((he's sooooo cute! He's sooooo big headed!))

*snickers and takes your ramen* twisted

eek MY RAMEN! NUUU! crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games