Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:19 pm
Onoj
curumo
... So what was the crew status revoking based on?

Too many crew......too small of a guild.

I got that much... I meant in regards to who was removed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:08 am
curumo
Onoj
curumo
... So what was the crew status revoking based on?

Too many crew......too small of a guild.

I got that much... I meant in regards to who was removed.

Ahh that I can't help you with.  

Onoj

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:51 pm
Melian
I thought I saw him post this morning.. o.o;

Nevermind on the boots, someone told me they were 18k. gonk

I'm not going to let this one slide.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:34 pm
You know what sucks, guys?

When the retards in my rp just totally go ahead in the story without me. I'm one of the most dedicated roleplayers there, and I go back after one day (note that for the past two weeks, no one has been posting) to learn a characters son is dead and war is coming. Oh the joys of being the last to know.
stare

Pardon my ranting, I just really needed to let that out.  

Imyavie

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:44 pm
imyavie

When the retards in my rp just totally go ahead in the story without me. I'm one of the most dedicated roleplayers there, and I go back after one day (note that for the past two weeks, no one has been posting) to learn a characters son is dead and war is coming. Oh the joys of being the last to know.
stare

Heh, don't worry about it. A little bit of ranting is quite fine with us (well me at least) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:54 am
ChewySkywalker
imyavie

stare

Heh, don't worry about it. A little bit of ranting is quite fine with us (well me at least) 3nodding

I personally rant all of the time.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Melian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:17 am
Ryuke
Melian

xd heart

..I know I'm going to click that new 'quit guild' option instead of the registry one. Hopefully there is a "Are you sure..etc.?" screen. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:53 am
Melian
Ryuke
Melian

xd heart

..I know I'm going to click that new 'quit guild' option instead of the registry one. Hopefully there is a "Are you sure..etc.?" screen. sweatdrop

There is. I've already used this button, actually.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Melian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:51 am
Oh, good. xd I don't need to use it, I'm only in 3 guilds. ;/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:32 pm
*still has power* Mwuahahahahahahahaha...*cough* Anywho....

I just got back from these remote islands off the coats of Ireland. I went there on a school tour, and I'm so tired!!! First day, got up at 6, to get a train at 7 for a 4 hour trip to Galway, then a bus to some port town to get a ferry for 40 minutes to the island, then after that we went walking! gonk And not just easy walking, but up hills on small rocky paths, through fields, dodging cows and climbing over small walls! All to see some crappy ruins. And that night I didn't get much sleep, 'cause I was afraid to. The guys in my room would turn on anyone sleeping with shaving foam, and cream and whatever else they have in their bags! I had maybe 4 hours sleep that night! sweatdrop

Got up at 9 on Wednesday morning for breakfast, and left at 10 to go cycling around the island. That was a fun day, we raced along the narrow roads, doging cars and stuff. My legs were so still everytime I got off the bike I couldn't walk. We cycled to a small beach. I didn't get into the water 'cause it was the atlantic and barely 10 degrees celsius outside. We played football on the beach with some french people. We won, of course. The we cycled to an old fort call Dun Aenghus. It was built right on a cliff. Crazy stuff, we got to look over but there wasn't really much to see. Then we cycled back to the hostel we were staying in. Had a quiz, then people played shitty dance music in the rooms, and people danced. I just watched sitting on the bed. Then we slept, some people got their eyebrows shaved off. I didn't, thankfully!

Then we spent today travelling home, the ferry, bus then the train. A long few days with very little sleep... Nothing better!!

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:09 pm
Melian

I'm in...nine. And I only really post in five of those xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:57 pm
Melian

I was in a guild that I didn't wish to be a part of anymore.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:08 pm
I used that button once so far. It was one I never even checked up on. Ever. So I left. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:01 pm
thaxul
I used that button once so far. It was one I never even checked up on. Ever. So I left. whee

I quit the Artistic and Literacy Guild, because I had no recollection of joining it in the first place...  

Imyavie

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:31 pm
Haha today at work I did something funny yet embaressing. I sell shoes so I have the habbit of saying "enjoy" to my costumers after selling them a really good pair of shoes. I let in a guy into the changeroom and because of force of habbit, I said "enjoy". He looked at me weirdly and I just turned and walked away thinking "oh crap" xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games