Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:48 pm
GUYS. IT IS WONDERFUL TO MEET YOU. I would respond to you individually, but there's so many x.x....for the gamers, you have a home here. The roleplayers, you too. And the music people, the randomers, you as well. Everyone does. Feel free to contact me about anything and to start conversations anywhere at any time. There's usually always at least a member or two around to talk to you, but we are more inactive in the AM.

Also, you may start any RP in the Roleplay forum, or join anyone's. Though keep in mind, some are old roleplays that haven't been touched in a while. I hope to change that soon as we get more RPERS, and that our guild will spring with RP activity again. And I may contact a couple roleplay authors too to see what's up, and you shall as well if a certain roleplay really intrigues you.

So yeah, welcome everyone, and don't hesitate to start a topic. We members here aren't judgmental! ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am
Many gratitudes for the invite.XD Came out of nowhere.owo

Anywho.... I'm Aichi. Feel free to call me Aichi, Chiyuki, Ai, or Chi. There's a lot more than that, but these four are the common ones.=P
I'm fifteen years old who is very complex, but I'm fun and random to be around. Especially when I'm bored. I'll scream whatever comes to the top of my head.XD

I'm interested in countless of things, but they somehow connects to my life. Like music or writing, for example. But I really can't list all of that.O.o That's just too much.
BUT, I guess all will be revealed the more time I spend in here.

One thing I should include: I'm a roleplayer and will join any type of roleplay. Just as long as it's interesting. I'll make a few topics throughout my time here, IF I can come up with an idea.XP

XD

I'm glad to see there's a guild for randomness.XD Awesome~
So I look forward to chatting and maybe even getting to know everyone.^^

:: Aichi Hashitetashi Tanaka ::

Aichi Hashitetashi Tanaka

Fanatical Fairy

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 am
Welcome, Aichi! Interesting intro. I definitely hope to see you around here and get to know your complex personality xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 am
Hello hello! Thanks so much for the invitation! I was not expecting that.
My name is Megan! You can call me Megan or Thea, whichever you prefer.
I'm 18 years old and generally obsessed with something or other at any given time. My current interests include:
Theatre
Reading
Writing (mostly fanfiction these days)
Tumblr
Inception
Joss Whedon's works(Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, etc)

I love more than that...that was just what came to mind.
I recently got into an Inception rp on Tumblr(links are on my profile if you want to check it out)
Oh gosh...I'm a very random person. I'm interested in a wide variety of things. I love talking to people and getting to know people, so feel free to shoot me a message or something. I'm kind of terrible about keeping up on guilds and Gaia in general sometimes But I do my best!  

Theanator

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:09 am
Ah, okay! Welcome, Megan/Thea! I hope to see you around here <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm
Wow, I'm really happy to have been invited to this place ^^

Ack, I sound so formal. Screw that.
What I meant to say is: WOOOT!!

*cough* Er, sorry. Anyway, I'm Wolfie. I like writing (fanfiction <3), reading, theater, rockin' out, and I am obsessed with Avatar: The Last Airbender. Before that, I was obsessed with Harry Potter, and before that it was Star Trek, and...I could go on.

Yeah, I'm weird like that. But aren't we all?

I like to talk to people about, well, random things. Which is why I'm here, after all.

Thanks Blind Blindness!

Side Note: Keep Twilight away from me! *hisssss*

x Wolves in the Walls x

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm
Oh my!
We've certainly had a sudden influx of members, eh?
Well, seeing as our dear captain has greeted most of you already, I hope you won't be too offended when I just say "Welcome to the guild, I hope you all enjoy it!" ^^;
Now then, on to the most recent un-greeted member...
Hello there, Wolfie~
You'll certainly fit in around here, most of us are Twilight-haters, so we'll be sure to only get it near you if it's on fire, eh? ;3
I'm looking forward to seeing you about the guild, I hope you enjoy it here~ ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 pm
Thank you Brandy, and welcome Wolfie.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Fyena

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 pm
Hi everyone! -waves frantically-

My name's Fyena. I've only been on Gaia for about a week now. I had an account years ago, so I'm already getting the hang of things again.

My favorite things in the whole world are writing, reading, anime, stuffed animals, horror movies, Firefly/Serenity, music and dancing. I also like video games, Texas Hold 'Em, baking cupcakes, drawing and photography.

It's nice to meet everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 pm
SERENITY!!! *wiggles about excitedly*
Ahem.
Sorry 'bout that.
Just don't meet many Firefly/Serenity fans, y'know?
ANYway.
Welcome to the guild, Fyena, it's nice to meet you~
I'm looking forward to seeing you about in the forums. :3

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

kimpaiii

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:58 am
Yarr ! c: pirate
default-chan heereee! *jumps up and down*
I like eggs.

And eating the white part of orange peels. I looove role playing, reading, writing, drawing although I'm not any good, eggs, chocolates, eating frog legs, my dog, my birds, my non-existent cat, listening to music, pretending to know how to play my guitar, stalking people, and sleeping.

Well, I love a lot of things. Let's be friends! >w<
and oh, i love love love photography! I'm a noob.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 am
Lol, welcome Panda!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 am
Hello there, I'm Muffin or Muffi if you want to call me that. I'm 24 and I'm a Multimedia designer (Yes, I make Flash games and edit photos and videos for living).

I was invited to this guild by Blind Blindness (thanks a lot).
I love anime and Sci-Fi (and of course Sci-Fi anime), I might like some popular anime such as Bleach or series like Star Trek but please no bashing.

I'm most random when it comes to music I like a bit everything, but my favorites are Metal and J-Pop (Imagine how random it is to have Metallica and Gackt on the same playlist.)

I like to read and play games on my DS. Some of my favorite games are the world ends with you, most Mario games and Kingdom Hearts.

I hope I will have a lot of fun and make new friends here,  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 am
well... sweatdrop uuhhmmmm.... hi everyone.. redface .. my anime name is sayaka, you can call me sayaka, saya, or lexy.. 3nodding

I am 12 years. old.. soon to be 13 this coming may 28.. well maybe im the youngest of the gruop members, but i act maturelyon my age ..../ hehheh lol

i came from the Philipinnes..
i love watching anime,reading mangas, collecting anime posters and anime stickers and i also love to draw [ still practicing ].. ehhehehe 3nodding .. i am also practicing japanese.. well.. not as good..

sometimes i act weird.. crying ... but its ok.. hahahahahaha lol mad lol
i really love to talk to people and also older than me!!..

may i ask also a favor?.
can i call the members olfer than me, NEE-CAN (SISTER)or NII-CHAN (BROTHER)?

arigatou gozaimasu!! 3nodding

sayakafuyumi123

kimpaiii

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 am
sayakafuyumi123

n____n Sayaka-chan~ I'm also from the Philippines! Yey ♥
I'm your Nee-chan then, I'll be turning fifteen this January seventeenth ♥  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games