Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:21 pm

((all i know is that it's against the rules to beat someone who's two ranks higher than you, mainly cause naro kept saying that too me over and over when i went on my killing spree))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

((Wow, 1) You shot me with my own bone you can't absorb others bones. 2) You're blinding a blind man. 3) My bone runs through the ground allowing my feet to use it at will. 4) You are chunnin not kage, I can easily kill you. It is godmodding for a chunnin to survive a kage rank alone without jounin by his side. 5) You were being attacked from front, back, and above you so you would be dead for not dodging. Thank you, you are now dead.))

M o k i F a i r y

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 pm

((THAT is the biggest BS rule I have ever heard. And if it still exists and is applied, WHY is this the first time anybody has told me it? Don't you think it's pretty important to let your opponent know something like this? I've fought Zeramaru before and even Sypher semi-attacked me before and this is the first time I've heard it. I mean I could see if it's against the rules to kill characters more than two ranks below you, but if you're a jounin and you die to an academy student.....I think you deserve that death. lol))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

((No you wouldn't because it would be impossible, think about it: A ninja with the skill to take down mountains beaten by a second rank ninja? No not happening. I have never attacked your or semi-attacked you. I have only fooled with you, as for Zeramaru knowing him, he fooled with you.))

M o k i F a i r y

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:32 pm

((it's the rules, dont blame use we didn't make em, we just follow em, you cant kill a person two ranks higher, also, you did about 5 auto hits in that post))

EDIT:
1) auto blind
2) hitting them with ivory bullets
3) more ivory bullets
4) stabbing him,
5) shocking him.

EDIT(2): I dont make or enforce the rules, or even know all of them (maily cause the rule post got deleted cause bambi made it... stare ) But usally one can get banned for auto hitting too much.....mainly cause you post in present tense (as pointing out by another person here) you should really post attacks in the future tense, like this....

NOT to do this:
Fenrir Stabs Sypher

Try this
Fenrir attepts to stab sypher,
OR
Fenrir aims to attack sypher, letting his blade start its motion towards his foe.

You see, the bottem two never state that i have hit him, so as to give him a chance to dodge, cause really, in that attack you did, you fogot a few things about sypher.
1) he's a heller alot faster than your rpc
2) hes the head of the bone pulse people, so he has more skill in that art than you
3) His rpc is blind, so blinding him wont work.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 pm

((1) Why not? Bone is bone. It shouldn't matter if it's your bone or mine. 2) Since when? You might want to mention something like that if you aren't coordinating your attacks based on sight, like everybody else. I'll change my post since I didn't know. 3) Still sounds like BS to me. I mean if you can instantly send up a huge shield of bone around you at any time, I mean...wtf would somebody have to do to kill you. It really sounds like a god mode move. 4) I've never heard of such a rule. Just because I'm a chuunin doesn't mean you can kill me any time you want, it means I can fight with chuunin level attacks, and you can fight with kage level attacks. That's all. 5) I'll have to post since I did all of my moves based on you being able to be blinded. As I said before I'll have to change the attack since you never mentioned him having such a physically anomally before. Thank you, now calm down. I can sense your frustration through my computer screen.))

((Buyo read the post. Nothing was an auto-hit, and if I accidentally worded it as such just assume that it isn't.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

A giant ball of earth came from the ground and broke out to millions of needle's heading towards Sypher "Fenrir I leave for one day and a giant battle happenes? haha" he said appearing next to fenrir.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

(true and and auto trying to take me down)Kemais clones all pulled there goreds off there back "Haryuu Mouko" a ice shot out of the goreds toward Fenrir forming a ice tiger out of the ice

fire assasin8

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
((A jutsu is a jutsu. As long as I use it right I can take on anybody. By the way if bone is generated from your own body, how in the hell did you immediately cover up an ally 20 feet away in time to protect him from an almost instant rain of needles? I didn't know players with dead bone pulse could absorb bone though. If they can though, WHY on earth would you attack Fenrir with bone? lol))
Fenrir grinded his teeth as Sypher's clone absorbed the attack. He then felt Sypher appear behind him at a high speed. The chuunin only grinned as his clone that was making a handsign said, "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu." Sypher and his two clones would instantly be blinded being so close to the sudden bright flash that would emit from Fenrir's clone. During their moment of blinding weakness two of Fenrir's clones would jump into the air and fire high velocity projectile spear-like bones that would destroy the clone attacking from above. Even if it was spinning at a high pace, it's path of movement was predictable and being blinded the clone would not know when to dodge the incoming attacks, at least not fast enough to dodge them. Fenrir's other two clones would surround and fire deadly accurate shots at the clone Sypher had just made. Even if their kekkei genkai allowed them to absorb bones, Fenrir's ivory cannon would have too much force behind it for them to simply absorb it into their bodies. The spear-like bones would blast its targets into pieces, instead of simply sinking into their bodies. Fenrir's last clone continued to make handsigns to provide a defensive backup for Fenrir and the others. The real Fenrir, even though he knew Sypher would be blinded, didn't attempt to dodge the head on slice by Sypher's sword. It wasn't his style, and he knew now that the sword would be pointless against a shinobi like him. As the sword would strike down at him, Fenrir simply caught it in one his shoulder while sending out a barrage of sharp bones from his mid section into Sypher. Just as Fenrir would be absorbing Sypher's sword into his own body, he guessed that Sypher would probably do the same. If this happened, Fenrir would just growl, "Absorb this!" as Sypher would instantly be shocked to death through the lightning chakra Fenrir would be sending directly through his bones ((Current Transfer Skill)). The amount of shock would stop Sypher's heart in less than a second and melt his insides. At the same time, Fenrir wouldn't just let his weaponized left arm wait silently. Even as Sypher was swinging down at him blindly, Fenrir charged up the cannon with a spear-like bone filled with lightning and wind chakra. He would fire it at point-blank range at Sypher if he tried to somehow dodge his rib cage bones or tried anything else which might inspire a similar reaction from Fenrir.

((Thanks Jedi.))

((See Buyo? Just read the post more closely.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Pyro noticed the tigers and made handsigns for ember clones "this is going to be fun" he said as he made another handsign "Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) " pyro shot out enough fireballs to hit the tiger's

pyro hasu

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm

((You auto-hit me with the blinding since you basically used that in each attack from you. Also the reason I can tell where people are is because of my bone underground sends signals to my feet to where I have to go, if I have clones they sense it then I do.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 pm

((ah but you see, adding the word 'Would' in doesn't change the fact afterwards, you go ahead as if you had done it, you carry on as if your attack hit Also, think of this, how would your eyes keep up with sypher? You reactions cant be faster than someone who is faster and stronger than you))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

((I say "would" because it tells everybody what I intend to do with my moves. That is all, of course, assuming that they are carried out flawlessly. Saying "would" tells the opponent that that's what I'm gonna do unless they do something to stop it, like Fenrir "would" slash his opponent's head off, but then Sypher blocked the attack with a sword of his own. Understand? Oh and Moki, the blinding thing wasn't an auto-hit either. I said "Sypher and his clones WOULD instantly be blinded being so close to the sudden bright flash" I just forgot to highlight it in my last ooc post. What about the bone thing though? If Sypher can absorb bone, it shouldn't matter if it's his bone or Fenrir's. Bone is bone, there's not really any difference besides perhaps shape and density.))
EDIT
((I think I gotta go soon. (off to see a concert with friends), but I should be back soon to help Pyro. (thanks, btw) ))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

(why dont you guy's just forget it and continue the match...i mean we all sometimes accidently auto hit someone so dont make it to a big deal

pyro hasu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:06 pm

((I'm willing to forget it too, but how far do you guys want to back up as far as moves go? ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games