Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:30 am
(Uh irish...You cant learn all that you still have chakra and stamina needs.....>.> Everyone runs out....)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:03 am
((Ah crap hold on ima go check how much chakra I have

愛す 市))

irishshamrock12

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:08 am
(Training is fine but you cant learn to many jutsu a day...Just try to keep the minimum to around 2 from now on okay?..since you use chakra to make attempts.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 am
((Kit I checked there is no rule against it if I am keeping the jutsu in my jutsu ability for that rank.))  

irishshamrock12

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:18 am
(Alright i know cuz we didnt encouter the problem of learn all the jutsu in one day before >.> Lets put it this way....every jutsu attempt to learn one is a single jutsu use. Such as if it takes 5 tries to learn a chuunin jutsu....then that counts as five jutsu used...Itll soon be issued through out the guild alright >.> So i suppose as long as you have some jutsu left for whatever rank then have fun.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 am
((Hmm when Muppins gets on I'm going to have Sar ask Ame what jutsu she uses, and if she mentions her genjutsu I'm going to ask her to teach me some.))  

irishshamrock12

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 am
{{Omg, I just realized. Was Zeramaru one of havock's old rpc's?}}

------Ame was still debating on who Zeramaru was as Sarium continued to train vigorously. She watched as he learned a variety of fire jutsus. The heat was beginning to become unbearable, so Ame used her own skills to provide a cool puddle of water for her to use as necessary. One would think that Sarium would get really dehydrated from all that, no? "Don't you get tired of using the same jutsus over again? I mean, I know you're trying to learn and practice, but still..." She took off the robe-like layers of clothing, revealing her training shirt and shorts, which were both in dark blue, courtesy of Kiri uniform. She worn not hitate to be seen, but had one in the depths of her travel bag which lay abandoned on the floor.

{{I can't stay on too long. I have a busy day today and I'm not usually on in the morning... sweatdrop }}

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 am
Sarium smiled as he ploped down "Well I need to know useful jutsu and that last one I probally should have done first" he said as he showed a small burn on his right hand.  

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am
((Thats okay (: and yeah Zeramru was one of Havock's, he is the ultimate puppetier))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:32 am
{{OMG I REMEMBER!!! That was back when havock was my biggest headache. Omg... I hated his guts... But he's a lot better now. xD}}

------Ame frowned at the signt of the burn on Sarium's hand. She pulled out a small cloth bandage from her back pouch, and a little bit of ointment. LIthely applying the ointment to his hand, she wrapped the bandage around his hand gently but securely. "When you say useful jutsu, what kind do you mean? Aren't most jutsus useful in some way? It depends on how you apply them in battle."

Muppins

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:40 am
Sarium watched Ame and smiled at her as she put the bandage around his hand, "Well yes in aspects all jutsu are useful, even the passive ones, which in my opinion are much stronger than others because they protect you from yourself" he said as he thought. Soon his face cleared of all signs of mulling over that thought and he looked at Ame "What kind of Jutsu do you use" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 am
------"Me?" She figured it was a little obvious, considering where she was from. "Water of course, and sound. I know it's weird, but that's what it is. And I may know a thing or two about genjutsu." That was a lie. Genjutsu was one of her strongest points. Her Kekkei Genkai only increased her manipulation ability. "Why do you ask? Interested in learning some water techniques," she teased playfully.  

Muppins

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 am
Kit jumped onto a tree and looked around almost frantically. Spoting Sarium he jumped down. In mid jump he seen Ame and landed in the middle of them. Turning to Sarium he asked quickly. "Have you seen a small dog with a red scarf?" Kit's voice was quick and almost at the point of cracking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:49 am
Not waiting for Sarium Kit rushed off quickly. "Ametsu enkou." Fire surrounded Kit's legs and he took off. A sonic boom following his second step sending a gust of air towards him and Ame.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 am
Sarium smiled at her at the joke "No as far as I know my only elemental affiliations are Fire and Lightning, but Genjutsu that's something I wouldn't mind having in my arsenal" and when Kit jumped down he flinched a bit. Sarium looked at the frantic Kit "Uhm no I haven't" he said as he eyed Kit.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games