Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm
hehe. Really? I wouldn't care.. it's all right after you get used to reading it. -.-;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:17 pm
I'm soooooo bored. Hey, maybe we could go gambling agian. That was fun until everyone left us.  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:18 pm
yes those were the early days of Ria high XP. Good ol painful memories.

Lots of agurments with Kyalan and Rachel cause i was wayyyy too leniant on letting bad rpiers in and all.

But now i guess thats pretty much cleaned up and all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:23 pm
*is here for only very little bit of time, (companys coming)...*  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:23 pm
Irk. But like... what would've happened if you hadn't let example... Joy, in, hmn? o.O?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:24 pm
Its not that hard to RP literate, well for me its kind of easy. I use to write fanfics, i still kind of do when i'm bored.

I'm still reading those posts at the Hot Springs. Kurai, your being perverted in those posts to, which freaks me out way more. And people are using :::: and *** in the're RP. Thats not proper way of RP.

>__>.....

I think i might go back reading some more  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:28 pm
Joy actualy was the first few people who stayed with us in the Pre-Ria high.

Basically this is how Ria high started.

Rene and Chii Told me like , YO this Site is kewl! www.gaiaonline.com and i was like. errr okies.

so then i was like. DUDE dress up! awsome! and then invited Kyalan and Aileen. which i figured out they have been doing this stuff since 2 years ago or so.

(One would think they have Halos on them now but... >.> i won't get into that..)

SO then i was like. RP good. We found this RP thread called High school RP. So we were like. Sure.

There we met Joy, Susie, Uwasa, Sarah, Kurei, and uhhh some other dude i forgot.

So yeah. Poof. Thats how it happened and all. I was like. WE WILL MAKE A GUILD AFTER RIA. and whoosh. Thats what we did, thus the donation area in the front page is dedicated to those who helped brought this guild to life.

I have a Kyalan interpetation of that. I think you wil like reading that one. Along with mines and Tiff.

Neways reading old RP threads, is like looking at a Middle school book of embarresment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:31 pm
haha... ummm how much should I sell 3847 tickets for??

And Kurai, im writing a book about people in the medieval ages, what should the countly/realm be called... im bad with names crying  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:36 pm
Irk! *runs away in case I somehow get involved* me bad with names!!! But on a sidenote;.. I'd say sell the tickets for... maybe.. hmn.. like 6-7k.

Oh.. and Kurai. XP One of my friends forced me onto Gaia.. I fell into it after awhile. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:39 pm
Ok thanks Kaitae.. to the market i go hi ho hi ho hi ho. hehe  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:39 pm
wh-why do i have to pick the name X_X do look like the source of medival names no or somethin?!

errr call it...

uhhh Serla. O-o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:46 pm
hmmm...

Well Kurai your just...not normal so I thout I'd ask you

What should the capital be named?  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:56 pm
How i got into Gaia

By: Sakura Ai

One day, i was at one of my sister's forums until many people were angry at me because my RP posts were longer than theres (its not my fault) so they recommended Gaia for me so i was like. Sure, er, Whatever. So i did and i was like "I'm naked!" because my Avy had no clothes. Thus started my quests of gold

Once i was settled with my outfits and stuff i lurked around RP rooms and went to random ones like the schools, anime RP, dojo RP, and others. Until someone reconized my RP skills and invited me to a guild which Rene was in (Dun Dun Dun)

I didn't really RP much with Rene, but, i talked to her on those OCC threads in that guild (it was some fantasy/gothic age guild) and she told everyone that Ria High is a great guild and that they should join. Everyone was like, 'we like it here, we're not going to another guild!'

So i decided to join Ria High because i didn't like the other guild because they were vicious and kind of mean. When i joined, it was dead, completely. The only person i kind of knew was Rene, but i still didn't really knew her that well. The first person i met after Rene was probably either Raven, Blue, or some girl named Dust Bunny?

So after many months of waiting for more people to come online and mosting RP with Raven and Blue (since they were the only people there at the time) in the guild, thats when i met you and Poppy, i was like YAY! MORE PEOPLE! and i huge smile came to my face. So, now, i'm happy. But, there is still a couple of people we needs to work on their RP skills (not naming anyone) so now, um, i feel like a veteran or a senoir on gaia.

Plus, i joined on NEW YEARS EVE!! Go me!! So i joined when the year was changing. That makes me even more special.

And thats that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:57 pm
hey, what about me!!! I was in the pre-Ria stage, before the guild was built ::feels unloved crying :: lol AAWW yes, those were some good times, brings back some good memories!! whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:09 pm
How I came to Ria/gaia:

Well I was completely bored and talking with my friend nikki on msn and she's like "My friend found an awesome website!! Its totally cool!!"
So I went on and made my char and started to rp, I was hooked! Barton town hadn't been that popular, and gaia commerce hadn't existed so I stayed in the chatterbox and there I found the vampire bar.

It was there that I really developped my RP skills and made most of my money, I made good friends there until I got bored of causing minor drama and being a vampire so I went somewhere else, by then barton town was infested by horrid sex slave threads and really bad plots. Disgusted I went to the chatterbox to make my gold.

In one thread I saw this one signature that I loved soooo much ((the one with all the skirts)) and went to the guild. I read through it carefully and read the rules three times. After that I submitted my entry form with a RP sample in it. A couple days later Kurai pmed me saying.

"Wow, that was the best submission we've had in a long time, the guilds are down right now but when they come on again you'll be accepted."

That gave me hope and so I waited, when i was excepted I read the front page again, the rules twice and then proceeded to the interior and made a indepth profile, about two days later they had the winter dance thing where I was bobarded by a happy tiff and weird girlish Kurai... and that was my beginning.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games