Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm

((I love the new rp,even though there's nothing there,lol))

Keliah's hair began to catch on fire. "Keep up the yucks Mo...keep up the yucks" she said. She looked into the distance. "I guess this time tomorrow is when we have to go make our journey to the C.K." she stated as the wind calmed her and her hair was back to normal.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 pm

(Wow! Thank you Rayne! I can't wait until I work out the plot bugs...)

Kessaris looks at her, tilting his head. "Can I get a word in edgewise Alyss? Christ!" He turns, not noticing the long line of people who had accumulated. "Crap...hold on! Hold the hell on!" Redistribution of some of the areas had been long overdue and to top it off, people had been layed off due to joint help with Tenshu. Because of the damage, there wasn't money in Shale. Kessaris turns, calling in his chief advisors and Decia, his accountant to begin the paperwork for check fililing. As he wrote though, he only found himself scribbling images of Riko...

~~~

"I'm actually thinking of some things right now, but I can help you." Nephilis looks at Riko as she comes in, sensing both her presence and agony. "I hope what's going to happen is good news to me."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:51 pm

(Oh Ricky was ignored sad day sad ....lol and I hope your new rp will be as good as this one I look forward to seeing it and wish you luck biggrin )
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Morganna grinned at Keliah, watching her hair become engulfed in flames. "Well, I always knew you were hot," she chuckled with a wink. When she became more serious, Morganna's grin dropped a bit. "You mean you guys will be going," she said. She had never received a residue, so as far as she knew, it wouldn't work for her.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Keliah looked at her best friend. "Hello...I never received a residue either silly" she stated. She looked at her and nodded. "We can go together" she stated as she hugged Morganna.
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Morganna blinked and scratched her head for a minute. After hugging Keliah, she sat on the ground and rested her chin in her hands. "This whole 'celestials' thing is so confusing," she chuckled. "Or maybe my brain is just burned out. Dad always talked about how much work being Prime Leader was but I never believed him...I think after this we need a vacation," she chuckled.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 am

Tenshi saw Keliah jet ahead and smirked as he also wasnt doe, he manipualted the wind around his body using it like a fire elemesntalist would use flames to propel himself ahead, he managed to catch Lunia but then watched as Morganna shot past them and took second place, Tenshi was bent on becoming third atleast but was beat to the punch by Keliah landing seconds after she did. "Dang." He exclaimed as he walked over to the two now hearing their conversation. " I really wish this whole thing had not happened." He stated in a slightly fustrated tone, not because he was last but because the situations. "But then again I'm kinda glad." He said not really realizing what he had said as he looked at his father.

Mitsuki had been watching the whole time and smirked as they all came in one after another. "I'm really impressed with all of you, I never would have thought the three of you can reach Mach 1 but to go even higher that is truely remarkable." He stated prasing them. "I know you all must hate this but we have little time to fuse and whine, we have to find Lunia and start your training." He stated calmly. "Where does she live?" He asked not knowing who she was.

"She lives in the palace with me, she is my sister. adopted sister but blood couldnt really make us any closer." He replied. "Come on, lets go see if she's home." He stated shortly after waiting for everyone before he was to make his way towards his home.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 am

Keliah sighed as she looked at Morganna. "Yes...it's all comoplicated" she stated. "At least you dont have one living inside of you" she stated with a laugh. She looked at Tenshi rubbing his back for comfort. She followed Mitsuki and Tenshi, gliding above the ground. "After this...what are your plans Tenshi?" she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:11 am

Fayte smiled at the three of them. He clapped lightly and said. " Congratulations you three have shown you can break away from your natural fighting style, giving you more options. With options comes tactics and tactics leads to success I am very proud of you three. " He said as the Conqueror's stern physique blew away in a thin layer of dust revealing Fayte's normal body. The stab wounds from Leon's many swords had already healed leaving only large holes in his clothes. He brushed a few strands of purple hair from his face and said. " Amara, I am pleased to see that you weren't hurt in the fighting. " He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:43 am

Lunia chuckled and took a lick of Rou's ice-cream, she smiled gently. "Oooh, that is a good one!" she said, as she held out hers to her little brother, "Try this, it's bubblegum flavoured!" she said, looking ahead of them she slightly frowned as she sensed something powerful was coming closer.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:27 am

Rou took a taste of Lunia's ice cream and wrinkled his nose a bit but smiled. "I keep brown," he said, preferring chocolate over the bubblegum. He saw the frown and took his free hand, pushing the corner of Lunia's mouth up with his small index finger, trying to get her to smile.

Morganna stood up and dusted herself off. She stretched and looked around, seeing Lunia in the distance. "Well, looks like we won't have to go far to find her," she chuckled. "Lunia!" she called, beckoning her over.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:34 am

Lunia opened her eyes widely in surprise of what Rou had just done, she then put a big grin on her face and giggled. "Come on, i'm going to finish it before you!" she said, trying to keep him entertained. Hearing her name being called she looked around, before she saw Morganna, who made her smile even bigger. She waved back and looked at Rou, "Look!, it's Morgie!" she said to him, chuckling as she kept eating her ice-cream. Having the race with Rou.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 am

"Mo mo!" Rou said excitedly. But his attention was ripped away as he went back to having the race with Lunia. He had to quit a few moments later, a frown on his face. He placed a hand on his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "Bain feeze," he groaned with a slight chuckle.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:58 am

Lunia chuckled and smiled at him, hitting her head playfully she frowned, "Oh no!, you won!!" she said, looking surprised playfully. Then looking at Morganna Lunia nodded to her and smiled, "Hello Morganna, how are you?" she asked her, gently touching her little brothers head, "Oh no, your brain is going to blow up if we don't do something quickly Rou!" she said, pretending to panic.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:13 am

Morganna walked over to Lunia and Rou with a smile. "I'm good. You?" she asked. She looked over at Rou and chuckled. "Looks like someone was having some fun with his ice cream."

Rou looked at Lunia wide-eyed, worrying that something might happen. Though, a moment later, the brain freeze began to fade. "It go away," he said with relief.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games