Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm

I just are one of those tequila lollies with the worm..... I feel sick....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 am

Once again you guys remind me of why I love this thread xD

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:26 am

It is because you love us all
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 am

Yeah, that's right cool

Mou

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:24 am

Just got into the intense doomy depths of one of my new cds. It goes beyond metal....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 am

User Image
- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

Whoo, Mou has followed the Gaia trend and made herself a post style! Rofl~

Ain't ProdigyBombay's art just godly <3

On another note Mou is very tired today, she moved all of her stuff out of her old apartment today @__@

Mou

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 am

*drool*

Pretty . . .
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 am

User Image

*drools with Gale while polishing her art collection* >3<

Mou

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Cha I'm back now, for those of you who remember me. Anywho Im going to try and make a Massive Epic Transending Catastrophic Tantilizing Seductive Obsessive Compulsive Doozy of an Role Play. One word Air Gear. LOL well Im gonna try anyway if one hasnt been made, in other words im off to check whats up on the RP threads.

Skeemer btw Tequilla is awsome and so is that worm, it has phycidillac powers ninja .

But everyone just keeps telling you know Tequilla makes your clothes come off. meh country music.

* Hugs and kisses a bottle of Jose Cuevero * heart my only true freind
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm

User Image

Welcome Back <3

Only thing tequila is good for is creating one massive hangover. I don't usually get them, but DAMN. One drop of tequila and I can't do anything the next day...

Mou

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:41 pm

If you're making the Air Gear RP, definitely count me in on it. That series is awesome and I wish Air Treck were real.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Hmmm, I think I should be a sheep a well and get some art done.

ManagerKyoto

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Look at that! Look at that!!! I swear, that is one of the best posts I've ever written. And it's sad, because it reeks!! GAH!!!! Especially when I compare it to some of the stuff you guys write!!

NeoNeon
Ialo sighed as Danni left. After she was gone, he looked around the forest. Everything was silent after that single gunshot. I must have been over-reacting, Ialo realized. It was far away, I suppose I didn't really have to worry about it... He began to stroll through the forest, letting the rain soak him to the bone. It didn't bother him. As a dragon, extreme heat and cold weren't so extreme to him. Blades had a tougher time going through him. Bruises weren't so common. He supposed that's why his primary-school teachers didn't believe him when Ialo told them about regularly getting beat up in the hallway or during lunch. There was nothing to show for it. His right hand twitched.

He slowly brought his arm up and looked at his wrist, as though reading an imaginary wristwatch. Thunder rolled, and a bolt of lightning forked through the sky, actually crashing down right in front of Ialo. Now that heat he could feel. But he was thankful, it lit the air long enough for him to get a good glance and what was causing his pain tonight. It was the usual culprit, a curse that he had never gotten rid of. Oh, he researched into it, but trailed off after a while. It was selfish, really. He began to enjoy the power it gave him, even if he would wake up in the middle of the night, fallen out of bed and half-transformed. It was sheer willpower that kept the curse under control, despite his constant exposure to magic.

Briefly, he wondered if Danni had sensed it, as attuned to dark magic as she was. Alphonse, he knew. The psychic was a major snoop in Ialo's opinion, always picking inside people's heads. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely annoying if one had something he preferred to keep to himself. Ialo flicked his wrist, and he felt a familiar sensation as the curse tried to spread. It failed though. As long as Ialo was well in the body and sharp in the mind, the darkness would fail to devour anything but itself. Yet, he still felt a small bit of elation as a gleaming black sword came forth. Hoisting it over his shoulder, Ialo closed his eyes and mulled over various aspects of the day's events as he wandered through the forest, taking the opposite direction Danni had gone. It was almost surreal as he let a little of his instinct take over and guide him to the nearest lifeform. In this case, a group of humans. Little magic affinity as he could tell. They must have been the intruders Kai was talking about. Some of them seemed vaguely familiar, some moreso than others. It was nothing Ialo could pin down right away though. He stopped in mid-stride, patiently waiting in the depths of the forest. For what, he didn't know. For what, he didn't particularly care. He had himself, and for now, that was good enough.

So, what plans do you all have for New Year's Eve/Day?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

That's not bad lol, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

Gale OverDrive

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:22 pm

I do agree. Awesome work there Neo.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games