Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm
Vexis looked oner the cliff with a bored look in his eye. "Down there? I can't see anyone." He fingered his earing. "Thats what you get for wearing black. Unless someone is bleeding you cant find them in the dark." Innocence . . . He took off his cross earing.

"Meet you on the bottom." He said. Activate. A large, ornate scythe appeared in his hand. "Last one there has to strip." He turned around and stuck out his tongue in a perverted smile before jumping.

- In the castle -

Komui sat idily before his mountin of paperwork. Maybe I should hanve sent Vexis. Tossing aside some important notice, he moved on to the next pile. Everthing should be fine if there are no akuma . . .

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 pm
Lenali turned slightly red and became angry. "VEXIS!!!" She quickly jumped down the side of the cliff. There was no way she was going to get there last. Knowing him, he'd find some way to get her to strip, no matter how much she refused.

"I think I see... two? Two things are coming down.... One's Lenali... but who's the other one...?"

---

"Oh.... uhm, okay..." Didrika went along with Carlotta's explination. She trusted her completly, so she didn't feel the need to question anything. She picked up Spoofle in her hands and started playing with it as it made little "spoo" sounds.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:04 pm
He felt the wind leave his body before he could actua;lly fell the jutted rock press into his side. Vexis let out a roar of pain as he began to veer off course in his descent. Wincing, he swung his arm around and dug his scythe into the rock wall. He was held in place as Lenali flew past him.

"Ill get you to strip for me yet!" He yelled before removing the scyther from the wall and resuming his descent, albeit slightly off course.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:05 pm
Allen squinted at the two figures, unable to make out the second person. "Hm.."

Kanda turned and also looked to see the two people, he continued to watch curiously as they made their way towards them.

Carlotta smiled and moved into another conversation. "That's cute." She nodded at the spoofle, her mind was actually else where.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Didirka giggled. "Isn't it?" She turned it around to face Carlotta and squished it. It made and angry "spoo" and bounced back into place. "It's name's Spoofle... It's my golem!"

---

Lenali stuck her tongue out at Vexis as she passed. She landed soon after. "Sorry it took so long... "

"Who was the other person...?" Lavi asked, staring up at the floating person.

"It was Vexis... So, any leads about Didrika?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 pm
Allen watched as Lenali landed and answered her question "Not, not yet. Vexis? Whats he doing here..?" He blinked.

"Golem, eh?" She tilted her head and examined said creature. "Spoo?" She mimicked.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Lenali shrugged. "I don't know... But he asked where you were all going. Maybe Komui Nii-san sent him? I don't know why, but he might have..."

"Well, that explains that. Okay, wahich direction should we go in...?"

---

Spoofle puffed its cheeks out as much as spoofly possible at Carlotta and let out an extrememly angry "Spooooooo." Didrika giggled. "Spoofle doesn't like being mimicked. It thinks you're making fun of it and its a little sensitive!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:03 am
He landed in a bush. He attemtped to curse loudly, but his mouth was filled with leaves and twigs. A little spike ball of a golem flew in circles arund him. Vexis groaned and silently cursed his luck.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Kanda turned in the direction that Vexis had landed, he waited for the man to emerge from the bush.

Allen glanced in the same direction Kanda did. "We should... well, lets go that way." He pointed north ahead of them.

Carlotta blinked in surprise. "Oh, sorry." She apologized to the golem and chuckled lightly. "Didn't mean to offend you, Spoofle."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:51 pm
Vexis groaned as he dragged himself out of the bush, spitting out thhe leaves from his mouth. "I hate nature. I hate nature." He mumbled. He looked up and saw Kanda and Allen staring him.

"Kanda!" He cried happily and ran over. When he stopped, he quickly turned his attention to Allen and glomped the poor boy.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:00 pm
Kanda glowered and took a step back as Vexis approached, he watched him as he attached himself to the younger boy beside him.

Allen gasped in surprise. "H-H-Hi...!?" The boy stammered as he wriggled underneath Vexis' grasp.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm
The golem flew circles around Vexis and Allen. "Children are so adorable!!!" Vexis said happily. "Kanda-papa, make sure to take good care of little Allen."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 pm
"... Papa?" Kanda let out a low growl in reply and shot him a confused glare.

"Heh?" Allen frowned and stopped for a moment looking from Kanda to Vexis. "I can take care of myself!" He jerked and pouted frustratedly.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:21 pm
"He's in his rebellious stage, isn't he Papa?" Vexis said, oblivious ignoring Allen's obvious discomfort. Or anyone else's discomfort for the matter. "Maybe he's not getting enough calcium."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:30 pm
"Che.." He looked back at Allen. "With the amount he consumes. I'm sure he manages more than enough calcium." Kanda uncrossed his folded arms as he watched the two.

Allen sighed drowning out Vexis and Kanda's words to the best of his ability. "We shouldn't get side tracked." He noted, looking off to the side.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games