Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*as if he understood he told the heartless* you van bite and chew all you want little fella but i aint got a heart, im just a soul looking for Some body to protest *gave him that same cheerfull smile agian*
Berry bite harder that he called her little. Then she looked up at him.
*puts it down*i see you dont like being called little confused ,hmmm*thinks and then puts his hands on his waist and bends over* how about i name, you what do you think?? wink just temperaryly, cuz you know i know that you know your Berry, but your also a heartless too, so that would make you kinda of a DemiHeartless,*stands stright up agian and taps his han on his lips* hmm howabout Demi what do you think about that name 3nodding ??
Berry heartless looked away from him and was wondering what Damos would think of her as a heartless. She was worried that he wouldnt like her and she would never be able to get him to love her as she did to him. Berry looked up at him and wished he would just call her Berry still, caused that is her name still.
okay Demi it is, hmm i wonder if we are close to Dami-xan now, i did feel his Aura in this cave earlier but im not sure sweatdrop , what so you think Demi-kun whee * picks her up and shows her the cave they just got to*
Berry looked at him and she didnt know how to feel aura but she really hoped it was him. Berry looked a bit worried and confused about what Damos would think.
well demi lets go we need to find Dami-san and show him what happened to you, plus i think he is done with what he was doing since his Aura just dropped down back to normal confused wierd his Aura has changed a bit, but im afriad its prabobly since the two sword left him he went to being his old self agian, guess thats why he left* says matter-of-factly and shrugs *
i am sure Demi-kun doesnt understand aura does she *rubs his nose agaisnt hers*well cant blame youm you arent a titiana like me and Tamajing as well as your a heartless and were not but o well lets see what Dami-san is up to *finally enters a large space that was torn and battled scared in the Cave, had an opening in the top letting light shine thru, then you see damos with a New Sword next to himm battle scared and smiling*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*puts it down*i see you dont like being called little confused ,hmmm*thinks and then puts his hands on his waist and bends over* how about i name, you what do you think?? wink just temperaryly, cuz you know i know that you know your Berry, but your also a heartless too, so that would make you kinda of a DemiHeartless,*stands stright up agian and taps his han on his lips* hmm howabout Demi what do you think about that name 3nodding ??
Berry heartless looked away from him and was wondering what Damos would think of her as a heartless. She was worried that he wouldnt like her and she would never be able to get him to love her as she did to him. Berry looked up at him and wished he would just call her Berry still, caused that is her name still.
okay Demi it is, hmm i wonder if we are close to Dami-xan now, i did feel his Aura in this cave earlier but im not sure sweatdrop , what so you think Demi-kun whee * picks her up and shows her the cave they just got to*
Berry looked at him and she didnt know how to feel aura but she really hoped it was him. Berry looked a bit worried and confused about what Damos would think.
well demi lets go we need to find Dami-san and show him what happened to you, plus i think he is done with what he was doing since his Aura just dropped down back to normal confused wierd his Aura has changed a bit, but im afriad its prabobly since the two sword left him he went to being his old self agian, guess thats why he left* says matter-of-factly and shrugs *
i am sure Demi-kun doesnt understand aura does she *rubs his nose agaisnt hers*well cant blame youm you arent a titiana like me and Tamajing as well as your a heartless and were not but o well lets see what Dami-san is up to *finally enters a large space that was torn and battled scared in the Cave, had an opening in the top letting light shine thru, then you see damos with a New Sword next to himm battle scared and smiling*
Berry jumped from Somad arms/hands and ran to Damos and stopped in front of him and rubbed against him and tryed to get him to pick her up. She wanted to be as close as she could to Damos.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 pm
Somad who is this little fella??*starts to pet demiberry* wink

Its Demi-kun she is very nice but tries to keep eating my heart dont know why*Somad wasnt trying to get on Damos's bad mood and chose not to tell him its berry's heartless*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Its Demi-kun she is very nice but tries to keep eating my heart dont know why*Somad wasnt trying to get on Damos's bad mood and chose not to tell him its berry's heartless*
Berry cuddled with Damos and was happy that she was near him. She just wished she could be her normal self but she would need Damos to care about her and hold her tightly and probably cry a bit to return her to her normal form. But for the time being this was good enough for her. She just wished he would pick her up already.
When she heard what Somad said she got a bit mad and wondered why he didnt say it was Berry, cause that who she was.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry cuddled with Damos and was happy that she was near him. She just wished she could be her normal self but she would need Damos to care about her and hold her tightly and probably cry a bit to return her to her normal form. But for the time being this was good enough for her. She just wished he would pick her up already.
When she heard what Somad said she got a bit mad and wondered why he didnt say it was Berry, cause that who she was.
cute thing 3nodding *sratches her nose and picks her up and puts her on his shoulder like kempachi from bleach* so Somad where are the others stare

*suddenly Somads gleefull aura demished and everything seemed gloomy, he looks away from Damos's face*....they are all gone, i trully dont know

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

cute thing 3nodding *sratches her nose and picks her up and puts her on his shoulder like kempachi from bleach* so Somad where are the others stare

*suddenly Somads gleefull aura demished and everything seemed gloomy, he looks away from Damos's face*....they are all gone, i trully dont know
Berry got a bit mad, and said in his mind with much strenght she had ' Tell him the truth now. it will happen eventually. i love Damos and i want him to know this is me here.' She licks Damos face cause she cant reach his lips to kiss him. ((couldnt resist that last part))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry got a bit mad, and said in his mind with much strenght she had ' Tell him the truth now. it will happen eventually. i love Damos and i want him to know this is me here.' She licks Damos face cause she cant reach his lips to kiss him. ((couldnt resist that last part))
sweatdrop okay dont get to confy now xp
((i gotta go it late and i need some sleep see you tomarrow))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry's heartless trys something and prays it works. She grabs slowly on to Damos shirt and basically fell off. She gets up again and jumps back up on his shoulder and this time she try to hang on his neck sorta, she slipped down to holding his shirt and she quickly kisses him knowning either if he pushes her she will remain a heartless and if he accepted the kiss and held her tightly she might return back to normal.
((goodnight mwm ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:59 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry's heartless trys something and prays it works. She grabs slowly on to Damos shirt and basically fell off. She gets up again and jumps back up on his shoulder and this time she try to hang on his neck sorta, she slipped down to holding his shirt and she quickly kisses him knowning either if he pushes her she will remain a heartless and if he accepted the kiss and held her tightly she might return back to normal.
((goodnight mwm ))
*Somads see this with shock in his eyes eek *

your a weird heartless * pull her away and smiles at it then ask Somad* whos Heartless os this anyways Somad, it seem to like me a lot sweatdrop

*Somad just stood there and almost burst out laughing lol * well if you knew you woudnt beleive me lol

who is it stare Somad* he said forcefully*

its umm...i think its.... B...I dont know really sweatdrop *he thpught it was funny how he couldnt tell who it was lol *  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((goodnight mwm ))
*Somads see this with shock in his eyes eek *

your a weird heartless * pull her away and smiles at it then ask Somad* whos Heartless os this anyways Somad, it seem to like me a lot sweatdrop

*Somad just stood there and almost burst out laughing lol * well if you knew you woudnt beleive me lol

who is it stare Somad* he said forcefully*

its umm...i think its.... B...I dont know really sweatdrop *he thpught it was funny how he couldnt tell who it was lol *
Berry's heartless was really sad now. She just wanted him to know it was her so she tryed to use the last bit of her power and enegry to say inside Damos' head ' Damos its berry, Somad wont tell you for some odd reason, he isnt saying anything that has happened to say the truth,.... i dont know how to return to normal or at least look like it. Since, i ummm....i have strong feelings for you i thought i would work, im using all my engery to tell you this....i lo...' Her voice cuts off and Berry's heartless is asleep and out of enegry.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:07 pm
* Damos looks at Somad with anger in his eyes* stare stressed ill talk to you later, i eed to speek with the old man kay*gives Somad Demiberry, and walks deeper into the chamber*

but...but..i...okay* heads falls, and he gets Berry* well its just you and me now, wonder what he meant by old man?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* Damos looks at Somad with anger in his eyes* stare stressed ill talk to you later, i eed to speek with the old man kay*gives Somad Demiberry, and walks deeper into the chamber*

but...but..i...okay* heads falls, and he gets Berry* well its just you and me now, wonder what he meant by old man?
Berry's heartless remain asleep for at least 5 minutes then her eyes open and looks aroind for Damos but he no where to be seen and she looks up at Somad.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:34 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry's heartless remain asleep for at least 5 minutes then her eyes open and looks aroind for Damos but he no where to be seen and she looks up at Somad.
he should be out soon, dont look at me like that kay confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry didnt know what happen while she was knocked out. She looked the ground then around the room.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:45 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry didnt know what happen while she was knocked out. She looked the ground then around the room.
((im doing some hw and i just got outta BCC so ill just tell you that damos is talking to someone about your predicamint sweatdrop ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games