Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Aunammi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:04 am
I'm newbie and I am in love with Link  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:08 am
I also love his horse heart Epona  

Aunammi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ZesuBen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 pm
Yo. My name's Ben. I've been with Nintendo since age three. Unlike many gamers, I don't play video games to be the best, I play them because they're fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bad, but I'm not overwhelmingly amazing. I hope to see a lot of interesting discussion going on here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:37 pm
E'llo E'llo! I guess us "newbies" post here...So here is my post!! Uhh, well yeah...Hmmmm...You can call me Joe, Joey, or Ringo...Well Ringo is my favorite but what ever suits you I'll be happy with rofl ...*ehem* Well I like the Nintendo Co. and uh their mages and stuff like that? Haha...Just joking I heart Nintendo! xd And I absoutly love the quote in the Diamond and Pearl version guide book- The one about the guy's mansion where you can't touch the statue! "BWAHAHAHAHAHA"  

JoeyRingoStarr

Newbie Noob

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Clover XIII

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 pm
Hello I am new to the Guild I have been a fan of Nintendo ever since the NES came out (which means I have been a Nintendo fan for years.) Hopefully people wont think I am bragging. I have never gotten a console that wasn't made by Nintendo. Its not that I don't want any console that wasn't made by Nintendo I just get whats best. wink hehehe just kidding. I just don't want to break up my many many years of being a Nintendo Fanatic yeah yeah I know "you could still get an Xbox360 and still be a Nintendo fan" I just really like Nintendo. See ya in the Battlefield of SSBB!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 pm
i love super smash bros brawl!!!!!!!!!!  

Kevin1195

Yojimbo_sureibu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:40 pm
hey, im nico. i've loved nintedo for such a long time! kirby is my guy fo sho dog! just kidding i dont do that. i mean the gangster part.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:23 pm
I don't remember if I wrote here already...but oh well

The name's Johnson (ya..thats my first name). The one to use in SSMB is Ness...Ness all the way, but I'll make room for Link or Marth.  

ArmorBreak

Daisuke Diru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm an emo kid and i love Nintendo. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:15 pm
I'm new to the guild and I am a Zelda freak. I admit it. ^^  

xRiniel

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dragon-Wing1993

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:48 pm
Hey people! im new to the guild, am OBSSESSED WITH ZELDA GAMES, and just bought Bleach:Shattered Blade for my Wii on Wedsday. WOOT!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:34 am
Ello, i been a Nintendo fanatic since the orignal NES (you know, the large plastic thingy that you slide in the slot and close the hatch thing) I like some of the new games, but i must say, im a sucker for the old NES/SNES games, my favorites being Final Fantasy 3(6), Chrono Trigger, Startropics 1 and 2, Breath of Fire, Illusion of Gaia, and a few others whose names escape me  

Secret Of The Moon

Tofs

Rainbow Hoarder

12,015 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:57 am
Hello ^^, I'm new here and i loove Nintendo 4laugh
I have a Advanced SP. DS and a DS Lite. I love Pokémon, I have Silver, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Blue Rescue Team, Ranger and Diamond and Pearl. It's sooo fun heart

Hugs  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:16 am
Hey new to the cult and wanted to let you all know that my favorite games are Final fantasy 6 and Harvest Moon Friends Of Mineral Town both are for the Gameboy Advance and although I have a DS it is of my opinion they are better than all my DS games which include Final Fantasy 3, Pokemon: both Diamond and Pearl, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Nintendogs (Dalmation Version), and Spectrobes I am currently working on getting the internet for my games so that I can kick my game experience to the next level especially in pokemon because I have a level 100 salamence and a level 100 Charizard and I'm interested to see how they will do against other pokemon in the real world.  

Daveo2k

CandyMelodies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:39 am
Okayy... so I'm new... a bit about me...

Game systems own
Original Nintendo Box
2 Super Nintendos
Sega Dreamcast
XBox
Oh!!! And one of those really fat old fashion gamebots that don't work anymore lol

I am a videogame freak!

I specialize in most Mario games and in Halo. hee hee
I'm not amazingly awesome in skills... but I love to plaay
it's fun...
Oh! and I forgot
I also own a PS1. lol. but sadly al my games for PS1 are scratched... and it is packed away in a box...

lol.
well yeahh...
that's it for now
nighters  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games