Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:02 pm
O pooh, when Im in the mood for RPing and no one is on xp I ya and its.....SPRING BREAK!!!! (for like a weak xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:17 pm
Dont have net right now. A week is so long to not have a computer. Poohey crying didnt get my permite today. I hope I get to do something fun tonight. Don't want to start off spring break bored.

Dont know when I'll be back online. Hit the cell im if you wanna talk to me....and if you know my sn.  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:15 pm
Easter event this sunday whee At the Von Helson mansion, so excited blaugh this will be my first Easter event lol OH OH OH, I should be the mascot with my bunny ears and all lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:43 am
Cool tobad i will not be here sunday because i have to go to my stupids dads but i realy want to rp right now. I also want to run around the street singing i want to be a nacho man for some reason.  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:54 pm
::grabs tiff and stuffs her into a bag:: Nyha!!I've finally got the Easter bunny!!

Victory is Mine!!Nyhahaha!! ...I've also created my new charry!!The recarnation of Joy!!And everyone(expect poor uwasa and Rene) will meet her at the party..even Kurai who I will have to kidnap from RO.

Which is still not working...for me..

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one day when all my friends stay away from me!! crying so what If Im hyper?..hyperer..X.x  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:01 pm
Joy if i was related to you i would stay away from you and ly about my last name ok. Sometimes you are so hyper i wonder if you have to much blood in your sugar system.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:51 pm
::Is still in Joy's bag trying to escape:: Joy, air, need, now @_@...oooo, a cookie ::Chomp:: ninja Now for my escape ::chews on bag:: Ha Ha, free at last, tsk tsk tsk, It will take alot more work to catch me, the easter bunny ::maniacal laugh:: lol me and Joy, HYPER.

A Hyper Tiff+Hyper Joy= Too hyper for words xd

OH OH OH, should we have a meeting place at the easter event, so we can all meet up their!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:34 am
...................................O_O ...My old man...he really is CRUEL!!!!!GRRR!!That piece of s**t woke up my younger sisters so they could find all the easter eggs my old man hid in the house!!And when I got up all I got was like...skittles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gonk Im gonna have a ******** fit when my old man gets back from his girlfriends!!

but why wouldn't he want to give me some chocolate? stare  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:53 am
Joy i understand why you don't need chocolate because think you hyper enough so give those who are not hyper the chocolate. Besides you probably have a stash some where we all know you do joy stare .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:48 am
HA HA!!! look at my bani mask!!!! (took me forever to find that damn basket stressed )  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:16 pm
im only on my seocudn egggy1!!Wahhh!!

Should I open a thread for Ria Rpers?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:36 pm
Yes you should, so its easier find eggs!!! (im on my third basket xd )  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:59 pm
AH HA!!!! Joy has a little secrete that she must behold (yes, and I think you know what I mean Joy, read BOTH your journals and I think you'll know what I mean ninja ) anyways, ya, and I think i'll rp when your recarnation(sp?) appears, Hurry post back or pm me about it, so your new character wouldnt be for nothing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:37 am
Phh tiffy!!>w< it took you that long to figure out?I thought ti was a given it was me since it had Joy in the name..and since Joy is hidden inside...her recarnation.

Baka!! sweatdrop  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:11 pm
*blinks*...uuuhhhh welll...AH HA, at least I still figured it out *laughs maniacally* now if you'll excuse me, I have to get dressed for I am naked, good bye *walks off, but trips*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games