Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:58 pm
((be back soon folks other people need to use the comp haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:03 pm
haruxxx
((be back soon folks other people need to use the comp haha))

(( crying Oh. YAY!!! <33 I need you to Rp, because you're awesome like that. biggrin Lol ok))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Tuesday saw Klara and Lilli over Klaash. As much as he knew Lilli loved him he was still jealous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Lilli could hear a faint noise, someone breathing. Lilli spun around, it was Tuesday. Oh, nevermind. She turned back to Klara and Klaash. "I hope he's ok. He probably is. Just needs rest."--she turned around--"You too Tuesday. You probably need to go lay down and rest." Do you remember what i told you? 'Don't hurt yourself', alright. Go, you need to sleep. I love you. Lilli sighed and sat down on the chair again.
Tuesday, don't worry or especially jealous, it's fine. Just go, please. I'll be to your room in a while. Tell me when you wake up.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:34 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lilli could hear a faint noise, someone breathing. Lilli spun around, it was Tuesday. Oh, nevermind. She turned back to Klara and Klaash. "I hope he's ok. He probably is. Just needs rest."--she turned around--"You too Tuesday. You probably need to go lay down and rest." Do you remember what i told you? 'Don't hurt yourself', alright. Go, you need to sleep. I love you. Lilli sighed and sat down on the chair again.
Tuesday, don't worry or especially jealous, it's fine. Just go, please. I'll be to your room in a while. Tell me when you wake up.
Okay. Just, try to hurry. He quietly slid back in the shadows and walked in darkness to his room. It was cold. He opened the shades and moonlight shone through his room. He walked over to the mirror/desk and put his hands on the desk, gripping the sides. He looked at himself. Dark Purple hair, light eyes, pale skin. He smiled at himself. White teeth snapping. His fangs protruded, they hurt. He was hungry. Eat later He commanded himself. His head dropped down as he thought.
How do you deserve someone so forgiving? You killed all those people.
But you didn't mean to Tuesday.
So what, you killed them anyway.
You killed Rosalie. Are you going to kill Lilli too? Oh and I loved how you lied about her brother.
I did not lie to her!
Are you sure.

That Tuesday cannot answer. He was lying to himself all this time. He told himself he was innocent. How does he know the difference from lies and reality. Was this all a lie? Just lying to himself. Lying to make all the bad things and all the things he did wrong to go away. He looked back up at himself. His eyes had changed. Dark. He twitched. His eyes rolled back in his head and his hands let go if the desk which, where he was holding it, was broken, wood smashed. He stumbled down, hit his head on the nightstand, and fell to the ground. He was unconciouse.[sp?]

He saw a small child. She was laughing, playing with a toy.
"Celleia, come here." A woman grabbed the toy. "You chouldn't be playing, You'll hurt yourself again." The child was pale, white hair. Like a ghost. She turned and stared at Tuesday who was in a bush. She smiled and laughed. He smiled back. The woman took her.
Later that night he saw her again, in her room, everyone else was sleeping but she was quietly playing with a toy. He climbed in through her window and stood there. She stared at him, got up from her bed and walked over and tugged on his sleeve.
"Can you play with me?"
He was shocked. She lead him over to her toys, he sat down and took one. She was having a tea party.
"Here you go." She put a tiara on his head. They both laughed.
Then someone was heard down the hall.
"I have to go now okay?" He said and headed towards the window. She started crying. "It's okay, I'll see you again okay?" She sniffled,"Okay."
He left the room.
When he got down the window and onto the ground he noticed he still had the tiara on. He smiled and took it off. He put it in a hole in the ground and buried it. There, right by her window.

He was pulled into absolute darkness again. With no one alone. Still unconcious[sp?]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:40 pm
“He is.” She admitted regrettably. She saw another chair to sit on but chose to sit on the floor Indian style instead.
She preferred the floor, plus she could stretch out some.
She worried about Lilli’s broken rib. “Lilli, we need to take care of your rib.” She said reminded her of her injuries.
A broken rib was one thing, but she was coughing up blood!  

haruxxx
Crew

flooru123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 pm
[So whats going on were am i you guys like forgot about me!]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:49 pm
flooru123

((hehe you are..in the hallway standing all by yourself cuz tuesday told you to wait))  

haruxxx
Crew

flooru123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:50 pm
haruxxx
“He is.” She admitted regrettably. She saw another chair to sit on but chose to sit on the floor Indian style instead.
She preferred the floor, plus she could stretch out some.
She worried about Lilli’s broken rib. “Lilli, we need to take care of your rib.” She said reminded her of her injuries.
A broken rib was one thing, but she was coughing up blood!

"Inturnal bleeding!" Keshi said snapping back to life, " We need to get her to a hospital! NOW!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:51 pm
haruxxx
flooru123

((hehe you are..in the hallway standing all by yourself cuz tuesday told you to wait))

((k well i put Keshi in there randomly. hope it works. sweatdrop ))  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:02 pm
Lilli sighed. "I'm fine Klara."--she insisted--"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Besides, I only think I coughed up blood because I was putting too much strain on my body when i carried Klaash, because I did right after it happened. He isn't heavy really, it's just it was going up the stairs." Lilli shrugged. She leaned forward and messed up Klara's indigo hair. She laughed and smiled, "Thanks for the concern."

Lilli looked like she was deep in thought. "So, Klara. You like Klaash, eh?" Lilli turned her self to look at him, he was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:04 pm
flooru123

((KIKI!! I'm sorry about that. Go have Keshi like eat or something, in the dining room. Sorry, lol yeah. sweatdrop ))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:21 pm
Even if she said not to worry Klara couldn’t help it that was just the way she was with people. Caught off guard by the sudden question she stammered,
“Uh..Um…well…you see…” She mumbled trying to explain herself but was failing miserably. She did but it’s not like it mattered. “I guess….But it doesn’t matter anyway.” She added unconsciously then realizing what she had said she jumped up and ran to Lili panic stricken. “But don’t tell anyone! Especially not Klaash.” She pleaded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 pm
Keshi sighed at his stupidity
what was i thinking???
Keshi's stomch rummbled for fod. So he made his way down to the kitchen, there he looked through the pantrys till he foud some chips and cookies. when Keshi was done it was 10;00 so thought he should retire to his reading and sleep.
So he climbed the stars to his room and there he slept.  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:51 pm
haruxxx
Even if she said not to worry Klara couldn’t help it that was just the way she was with people. Caught off guard by the sudden question she stammered,
“Uh..Um…well…you see…” She mumbled trying to explain herself but was failing miserably. She did but it’s not like it mattered. “I guess….But it doesn’t matter anyway.” She added unconsciously then realizing what she had said she jumped up and ran to Lili panic stricken. “But don’t tell anyone! Especially not Klaash.” She pleaded.

"I knew you did!" She said pointing an accusing finger. Lillli laughed. "Oh no, i would never do that. That would be horribly rude. You have my word." she promised. "Calm down. No need to shout, he's asleep. She giggled once more. "Well in that case, I'm terribly sorry for uh.."--she paused to think--"Sorry for hugging him i guess. I'm sorry if it offended you." she smiled and slowly sat up.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games