Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 pm

she glanced around at the others, mewing incoherently before going to cling to kai, calm and seeking comfort... it seemed that for the moment, she had reverted to being the kitten they all knew, sweet and innocent
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:28 pm

Min looked at reign and warmly but calmly spoke in mew
"reign, it is okay, just give it time, they will come back, I promise. times will happen that will bring them back slowly but will happen" she made no move toward little sister but wanted to give her a hug badly to reassure reign that things do sometimes work out. Min was willing to do what she could to help reign remember, but knew pushing would only do damage.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm

she nodded, mewing in agreement and grinning at her friends
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Min got up and went to her closet to investigate the contents. she was excited with all the outfits in her closet and decided to get changed. she decided to try different styles to see what fit best

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:32 am

Kai was spaceing out when Reign latched on to him,"It will be okay Reign, i promice."Kai retruned her hug."please exuse me i see Min is already trying on new clothes and i feel its my time to go."Kai walked out tro the hallway and burst into a run to his room.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 am

Leon tried to remember what his parents were like. He couldn't remember anything except when he was younger playing with his brother Rez.

Tos Banning Team-5000

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 am

Outside Leon played with Rez laughing and having fun that's when it happend. Both Rez and Leon were rendered unconcious and taken away. Leon looked up and saw his brother chained acrossed the room from him. "Where's mom and dad...what's going on Leon?" asked Rez weakly across the room "I don't know brother but I don't think mother or father would want this! Let us out!!!" A voice from the outside shouted at them. "Shaddup in there and be good little whatever it is you are in there. You'll be picked up soon. Or maybe you'll die in there...what am I to say?" Rez looked at Leon frowning. "This doesn't seem like a nursury or a babysitting place...not foster care not anything...and the worst part is..." Leon's eyes widend knowing what his brother was going to say."Don't say it don't you dare say it!!! Even if it's true please...don't say it...I have the same feeling." Both Rez and Leon's eyes were filled with tears as they hung to the wall.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Min stepped out of the closet and looked at leon, So what do you think? does this work? she spun arround for full effect.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 pm

"Huh?" Leon noticed he was still in Min's room. "Oh Min I think it looks nice..." Leon said. He felt foolish sitting there with thoughts of the past especially at a time like this but he felt it safe because she was reassuring Reign about her past. "Min I too am trying to remember the past...and all I remember is the worst parts...I'm trying to remember what my parents looked like...I mean I'll be seeing my brother in a couple of days but I don't remember a thing about our parents."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:10 pm

kitsunehavoc
"Huh?" Leon noticed he was still in Min's room. "Oh Min I think it looks nice..." Leon said. He felt foolish sitting there with thoughts of the past especially at a time like this but he felt it safe because she was reassuring Reign about her past. "Min I too am trying to remember the past...and all I remember is the worst parts...I'm trying to remember what my parents looked like...I mean I'll be seeing my brother in a couple of days but I don't remember a thing about our parents."

"in reigns case ACTIONs and enviroment will bring back her memories, but as a KITSUNE your memory may have a smell attached to it certain smells can hold memories just as enviroments and repeated actions can bring back others. what do you remember? if you don't mind telling me that is."

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Reign stood there for a moment, looking almost lost, and shrugged, climbing onto min's bed "Nice." she mewed
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Leon told Min all he could remember for the first time he didn't want to get into detail on how he was sold just yet.

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 pm

min looked at reign and smiled "is this dress okay reign?" she hugged little sister "don't worry I won't point out things that will cause you some problem okay?" "

to Leon she said "just take time and though it may hurt, eventually you will be able to talk about it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:35 am

Kai fell into his bed,forgeting to shut the door, and slowly fell asleep.

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:42 am

Reign nodded, grinning "It looks very pretty on you Min."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games