Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm

The kitsune child, who went by the name Kyubi, tweaked his ears a bit, hearing the door open. He could smell an unfamiliar scent of a feline, which made him go to old senses. He growled lightly before shaking it off, realizing that he was becoming a little uncivilized.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Cody thought he heard something as he sat down but shrugged it off as he slumped forward onto the table and sighed while scratching himself behind his right ear.

Miican

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm

[[people i won't be postin for the weekend. D: I'll be in D.C. please try not to get TOO ahead of me.. ^^;;]]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 pm

((I don't think I'll get too ahead of you even if I tried. sweatdrop ))

Miican

Joahns Delakore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 am

Turning his head slightly at the sound of the opening door, Joahns noted the entrance of a young looking fox with three tails. When the fox picked Gregory out of the crowd, yet took a seat away from their table, the feline mentally went on guard, now wishing he hadn't given in to the impulse to drink a margarita. When the fox growled at the next patron to walk through the door, a white feline with black strips, Joahns began to fear for Gregory. Not wanting to tip off the fox, Joahns nonchalantly leaned forward, scooping up his glass as if to sip his drink, and whispered over the cups edge, "Can I ask you a question, Greg?"
While waiting for a response, Joahns snaked his right hind paw into a loop in his backpack and pulled it out from under Ark's seat and under his own, so that it would be in reach if matters came to worse.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 am

Gregory peeked over, quickly turning back. "Um... Sure. Shoot." He said nervously, now twiddling with his thumbs.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Kyubi had been slightly upset with Gregory after seeing what he did, but decided to ignore it for now. He didn't like picking fights.
His face turned red when he noticed he was being stared at by a few other furs. He turned away, trying to get them out of his view.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Nodding his head slightly toward the kitsune, as he turned his face aside, Joahns asked, "Do you know that kitsune over there? I don't want to alarm you, but I think he might be trouble."

[Sorry for the mistake, KyubiThreeTails, I could have sworn I saw fox before. This is why I check, and check, and check, and then post, and then check again.]

Joahns Delakore

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Kyubi tweaked his ears, hearing the nearby conversation. His ears had always been pretty strong."Trouble?? That little two-faced b*****d Gregory is the trouble!" Kyubi thought to himself. He was becoming more violent now, his feelings overwhelming him. He kept his face turned away, trying to avoid any contact with them.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:04 pm

((You know my name?! -reads back over the posts-
Sorry...Tad drowsy from the drugs..))

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:33 pm

Gregory felt Kyubi's anger rising, he turned to Joahns, "I know him, and I kinda... had an experience with him... I'm sure he doesn't pose a threat... yet." He began to feel nervous.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Derrick's ears flipped back against his head. "Uhmm..." He whispered over to Joahans and Gregory, "Not that I've been eavesdropping or anything, but is this something I should be worried about?" He gulped rather audibly as he glanced over his shoulder at Kyubi to simply get a glance, before quickly turning back to the others.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Kyubi folded his ears back, feeling embarrassed about the conversation about him going on. His jealousy was reaching it's height. Soon enough he began speaking to himself. "Damn you Gregory...... How could you?"

[derrick shouldn't be the one worrying... -glares at gregory- ]

evil
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Gregory almost winced at hearing Kyubi, he sighed, feeling bad at his chest. He almost felt trapped.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games