Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

demonicknux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:16 am
ARRGH i hate Steve his voice is just so WHINEY!!!! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:53 am
I can't stand leon kennedy  

Formally known as xEvilx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:29 am
Formally known as xEvilx
You, my friend, earned a Wesker point. Keep it up. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:09 pm
Formally known as xEvilx
I believe this is an accurate portrayal of him: http://chugworth.com/comic.php?id=159  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Formally known as xEvilx
You, my friend, earned a Wesker point. Keep it up. cool

i want a wesker point biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One

As Homer Simpson so adequately said, "It's not enought to WANT a cracker, you have to EARN it."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 pm
Most hated character? Alfred.. and yet hes so hilarious to listen to.... a very accurate portrayal of him... is the resident evil flash movie made by legendary frog....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:09 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Formally known as xEvilx
I believe this is an accurate portrayal of him: your]http://chugworth.com/comic.php?id=159
your not nice!!  

flobot_merken7

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One

As Homer Simpson so adequately said, "It's not enought to WANT a cracker, you have to EARN it."

what is thy bidding my master  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:19 pm
Ashley bothers me cause you think she'd have more common sense to run when a zombie is trying to grab her. And maybe carry a weapon like a knife just in case or is she the next Jessica Simpson. And Steve because his irritating voice. -quivers- How ever what bothers me the abosolute worst is that sewer boss in chapter 4-1 of re4 cause you aim and he moves instantly hes just to damn fast. If you have feedback on his weakness and easy ways to kick his arsenal pm me.  

BMX_LAx

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:56 pm
x.Fox_Racing.x
Ashley bothers me cause you think she'd have more common sense to run when a zombie is trying to grab her. And maybe carry a weapon like a knife just in case or is she the next Jessica Simpson. And Steve because his irritating voice. -quivers- How ever what bothers me the abosolute worst is that sewer boss in chapter 4-1 of re4 cause you aim and he moves instantly hes just to damn fast. If you have feedback on his weakness and easy ways to kick his arsenal pm me.

I don't beat it the first time I play. Don't want to waste my bullets. I usually beat it when I get the chicago typewriter. There's a help sticky on the top of the forum if you need help btw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Resident Isaka
x.Fox_Racing.x

I don't beat it the first time I play. Don't want to waste my bullets. I usually beat it when I get the chicago typewriter. There's a help sticky on the top of the forum if you need help btw. 3nodding
Sorry to stay off topic, but you can also try to buy an RPG and blow him up after you freeze him. It's a good idea, but not if you don't have much money.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident Isaka
x.Fox_Racing.x

Sorry to stay off topic, but you can also try to buy an RPG and blow him up after you freeze him. It's a good idea, but not if you don't have much money.

Did you meant a Rocket launcher? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:10 pm
Resident Isaka
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident Isaka
x.Fox_Racing.x

Whatever. They call it a rocket launcher, but the actual thing is called an RPG.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:21 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident Isaka
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident Isaka
x.Fox_Racing.x

Whatever. They call it a rocket launcher, but the actual thing is called an RPG.
Really? confused  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games