Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:52 am
'OK I've heard enough it's not safe here we'll move somewhere else ,Cy carry Star' he ordered 'What about Argent ?' he inquired not wanting to watse any time.

BB felt glad of Robin's return as he was the rightful leader.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 pm
((Does anybody want to be Blaise and Swiftkill's last pup whose a girl pup.))

"Sure", said Cyborg as he put Starfire on his wolf back. "U, how about Beast Boy or Raven carry Argent", suggested Cyborg.

Starfire felt so weak and tired and so she ended up knoking out on Cyborg's back.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Blood Moon looked at Scar and said, "The scar's on my body may hurt me but I can still make it back to the den. And with our powers returning back to our bodies the scar and pains won't hurt me no more."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:36 am
'Good thinking Cy any volunteers ?' he scanned the reaming members of the team.

'I will' BB stepped ready to pull his weight it was time to show evryone he wasn't a goof off. He stuck her on his back thankful she wasn't so heavy.

'Ok thanks Beast boy,Ok now move !' he ordered not hesitating they needed to get moving.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:01 pm
Scar nodded his head. "Alright. Then let's go." He began walking, keeping pace with Blood Moon. "It feels good to feel power once again. I missed it."

Raven shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, but that isn't so easy for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:52 pm
"Come on you two. Raven, Aqualad lets go", said Cyborg as he took off following Robin and Beast Boy with Starfire on his back.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:52 pm
"Yeah I guess it is hard for you to be positive, but you need to be negative sometimes in these kinds of situations too, I guess,"Aqualad
said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:42 pm
As Blood Moon walke beside her brother Scar and said as she smiled, "Yes, it does big bro. Yes, it does."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:13 pm
TeenTitans4Ever
((Does anybody want to be Blaise and Swiftkill's last pup whose a girl pup.))

"Sure", said Cyborg as he put Starfire on his wolf back. "U, how about Beast Boy or Raven carry Argent", suggested Cyborg.

Starfire felt so weak and tired and so she ended up knoking out on Cyborg's back.

((I will))

Argent was in a nightmare world. What she saw was all nightmares coming to life.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:10 pm
((Ok, you will be their last pup name Vesta. And now we have three pups filled in. If your playing a pup in this story and if you need to know the pup's color of fur. Go to page one in this roleplay and it will tell you what color they are.))

As Cyborg carried Starfire on his back and as him and the others kept following Robin to a safer place. Cyborg thought to himself, 'Those wolves they want Starfire for something and they want the rest of us alive for a reason too. But all I know is that they want to kill us all except for Starfire. But what do they need her for. And Robin doesn't like the idea that they want Starfire for a surtent purpes.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:21 pm
Aqualad looked at Cyborg and said,"Wait how many wolves are there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 am
Robin made his way through the brush to find a new safe location. It'd been stupid for everyone to keep wondering off especically in an unkown area. As soon as they were settled they would do a scouting mission. Up ahead his prayers were answered a cave. 'Up ahead don't go in yet ' he pointed out.

BB trudged behind the others being stumped being stumped by Argens weight and her constant shuffling.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:42 pm
Argent saw her whole world being turned into a nightmare. All she could see was darkness and the sun she looked up was black and the sky was dark red.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:32 pm
Raven was walking alongside Aqualad. She answered his question, "There are four wolves. At least all the ones we saw." She added, "Being negative is just being realistic. Most of the time." She looked ahead at the cave, trying to scent the air for any danger.

Scar grinned. "The Titans won't stand a chance. We'll kill them and then things will be good." He added in a quieted voice, "Life will be good, almost like it used to be." He thought of the wolf he had loved before finding out she was a betrayer.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:59 am
'Ok me and Raven will scout the cave the rest of you stay here and don't wander off' he ordered approaching the cave with caution trying to smell the air for any danger which could be lurking.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games