Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Hotspot rang the door bell and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:59 am
'No pleasure to meet you brat' he hissed looking down at his foot he was getting bored surely master was ready by now.

Boy Arachnid got up making his way to Geminis room feeling much better was as well as he could. He entered the room seing Gemin crying 'Hey sorry to break up this hallmark moment but how things going ?' he smiled under his mask.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:17 am
(Thes are you just playing Hotspot now ? if so please post a profile for him)

'Gemini are you sure ? is this what you want deep down this path isn't an easy route to walk down it will be hard and full of pain and hurt and diffculty I just want you to know it's going to be hard' he said soflty holding her hand tightly.

Adam folowed behind him. 'Robin it may worth considering leaving the hospital staff don't look happy and we may be bringing our torubles upon them' Adam advised avioding eye contact with them. He coudln't stand the emotional junk.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 pm
Gemini saw Adam and Boy arachnid and said to them, "Hey you two. Oh, I'm Arachnid and things are good now." She than heard Robin's question and said, "I'm sure and what else is there for me to be a child for. I mean I live with peple like you guys now thats full of hero life and lets face it I'm guessing my life will never be normal for me again."

"Gemini thats is not true you'll..." said Starfire as she got interupted.

"No, mother...I mean Sta...lets face it I have no home to go back to but I know one thing. The only home and family I got left is you guys. So a hero is what I'll be and maybe when I grow a little older I'll...nevermind. But I know a hero life is tuff, difficult, and full of pain but I'll handle. I mean I handle so many things now and see ohter people in life do that too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that maybe is time to grow up," said Gemini as she moved her hand away from Robin's and looked away from everybody else as she sat up in the bed and stared at the bed.

Starfire watched as Gemini faced them all away and she thought to herself wondering what Gemini going to say next after she said maybe when I grow a little older I'll. So Starfire looked worried but tried not to show it.

Gemini tried to hold her tears so no one can see and looked away to think to herself. She thought to herself, 'One day I'll leave the Titans and maybe become my own hero or I'll just go on my own to find out who I really am. So far I seem like such a big burden to them all and I don't want nobody to know what I'm thinking right now.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Raven looked at Gemini and saw tears form.

(In Gemini's mind)
"Gemini Gemini can you hear me?" As Raven tried to talk to gemini inside her mind.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:38 pm
~In Gemini's mind~

Gemini heard Ravens voice and saw her inside her own mind. She said, "Raven. What are you doing in my mind?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:49 pm
here is my post for Hotspot who is the only character I will be playing in this rp
Name: Hotspot
Code name: Hotspot
Appearance:
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0510/07/teen3th.jpg
Abilites of suit: none
weapons ?: none  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:58 am
'Come on don't cry things are OK now you have great friends and a live you can do this everyone belives you' Josh said solemnly. He really needed to go anyting could happen.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:41 am
'Gemini rember were here for you don't rush we don't expect you to get all right first go you'll trip and you'll stumble but we'll always be thier for you' he smiled holding her hand.

'That right' Adam added codly not looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:00 am
'Looks this has been fun but I really should leave you guys I've already caused enouhg trouble' Josh announced rubbing his back it slightly stinging.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:58 pm
Hotspot called Robin with his communicator and said,"hey robin can you open the door."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:09 pm
"They are all right Gemini and I would wish for you not to grow up to fast either. For remember your still young but you are a hero. To me Gemini you don't have to choose who you should be for you should be yourself, your own person. I know they asked you to choose between hero or kid but you can not change that even though you want to. For those to things is whant makes you you. I know now you chose to be a hero but also try to be fun as well like all of us," as Starfire esplained with the truth.

Gemini smiled at what they all said and was surprised at what Starfire specially said. she than stopped crying and than looked at them all and said with a smile, "You guy are right. I know I'll always have you guys and I know that I shouldn't try to grow up too fast just to be a hero. Maybe I shouldn't choose and just be who I am. Yeah, be myself, be hero and kid. I know most of you think that I can't be both but you also have understand thats what makes me whole, myself and that I shouldn't have to choose to be who I am. For do you really want to take away that makes me me. and remember I'll ack how I need to ack at certain times. So no I won't be just hero Robin, I mean father. I'll be myself, the thing that makes me me." Then she held both Starfire and Robin's hands than let go as she put both of theirs together. She said, "For some reason Starfire, I mean mother you always know what to say to me you too dad. Actually all you guys but mainly mom."

Starfire smiled at what Gemini said and knows that Gemini chose the right path for herself. Then they heard what Boy arachnid said and she said, "Leaving but you have not cause us any trouble."

"Yeah, you haven't trouble just comes to us," said Gemini. "Its normal for the Titans to get or find trouble or finds us. Right guys," she said.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Raven I don't know what your doing in here but I'm fine", she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:29 am
'No I have if you hadn't come to the hospital you may not have got hurt it's my fault I don't desrve a family because I'm posion to everything' Josh said bowing his head in shame this was all his fault.

'Its online now to wait for the kid ' Marco smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:54 am
'Hey Hotspot were at the hosital don't i'll send Gunstar to met you' he turned the com off looking at Adam 'Do you mind ?'. He then turned to Boy Arachnid 'They would still gotten us at home. Were a team and a team helps each other out just like family' he said in a comforting tone.

'Not not all' he siad briskly trying to avoid the whole emotional family stuff. Swinging back to the tower landing in front of Hotspot. 'I'm Gunstar nice to meet you ?' as fresh start from Aqualad and Speedy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:57 pm
"Hey there. Why is everyone at the hospital?"Hotspot said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games