Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Skeletor looked at Terra and fell to his knees. He then looked at the ground and said,"I run because I have nothing to live for and noone cares what happens to me. I'm all alone and I have to look out for myself and me alone. but no matter how far I run my past keeps catching up with me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:06 pm
"No your not alone...one person in this world cares about you you cant just keep running." She looked at the ground and wispered. "Like I did."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:14 pm
"Running isn't what I want to do but it's what I have to do,"Skeletor said. Skeletor then got up and as he walked away he said,"I'll stay out of your way."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Terra ran infront of skeletor and said "You could never be in our way you can be apart of us.." As she held out her hand and waited to see if he would come and join the teen titans.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:54 am
Skeletor stared at Terra surprised at what she said,"What are you talking about."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:55 pm
"Hmm, I can sence it already. I can tell that Oracl has broken free from her cacoon now. Now it is inpossible for anyone to remove it. Hahaha!" laughed Vesta.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:34 pm
"You have a choice..either go and run....or be with us and help good." She grabbed a communicater and put it in his hand. "Whenever you need us we will be there." As she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:39 pm
"Yes, that is right. For no on can stop it now," said Black Feather with an evil smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:23 pm
Skeletor looked down at the comunicator and then looked back at Terra and said,"Thanks."

Plasmium saw his plan failling so he changed back to normal without anyone noticing and ran and put Skeletor in hand cuffs making Skeletor drop the comunicator. Plasmium then turned into a dragon and flew away with Skeletor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 pm
Terra fell to her knees and grabbed the communicater in her hands. She told herself "We cant loose someone." She flew behind plasmium and threw a rocks at his tail to make him loose his balance.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:55 pm
Plasmium dropped Skeletor into the ocean in order to regain his balance.
"Well that's one way to get rid of Skeletor,"Plasmium said as he flew out of sight.

Skeletor began to sink the bottom of the ocean and thought to himself,"Of all the times to be handcuffed it had to be now. Just my luck." Skeletor finally stopped struggling and peacefully continued to sink.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm
Terra saw skeletor fall and saw plasmium go off into the distance. "Nooo"
She doved down and swam to the bottom and picked him up and swam to the top of the water to get breathe. She swam over back on an island.

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:39 am
Skeletor laid on the shore gasping for air. Once he felt better he looked at Terra and said,"Thanks, are you ok."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 am
Arahnid walked off Terra had this one, though what Skelrot siad had kind of annoyed though he had to be careful he was about to walk back in when he saw what happned. He knelt beside skeleotor. He pulled him and Terra further onto the beach. He knetl beside them.

Arachno avenger took a deep breath and explained. 'The peral will generate a dark side of the holders slef who will have the ability to leave it's hosts body. Both will feel each others pain'  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:26 am
TeenTitans4Ever
"I see but you must also know that she is a child who is confused and doesn't really know what she wants yet for she is only an orhan who had never met her parents. If a child never met his or her parents or doesn't know them they'll end up like her not knowing what to do or not knowing what they want. All they get is confusion and anger. But you must show them that they are welcome in any place even if they are different," explained Fox.

"But what does the black pearl do to whoever posses it?" asked Starfire.

'Well she doesen't have to live with the knowledge her parents didn't just through them out down some dark dirty street speeding away to play happy families without you. I don't how or what my parents did they just left me to die with no explanation. I've had to mkae my own way through life without a 'family' or nothing and I sure don't need or deserve it know' he wouldn't look at her his mask covering his emotions.

'Brother thats not true I'm here for you' Crimson spider said solemnly stood behind Adam.

'Can it be controlled or killed ?' Robin asked starting to feel angr who could do this to an inncocent little child ?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games