Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:19 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven thought over it before speaking. "Well you can be serious if you need to be and you've comforted me a lot on.. past problems." She said, thinking about Malchior as well as other things. "You make me feel better and sometimes you're...amusing. Plus, I find the green skin and pointy ears kinda cute." Raven heard Emerald's scream and stood up. She landed down beside Emerald. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm
Emerald saw everyone near her and backed away from them. She looked at them with tears going down her cheak. She looked up and heard everyone in downtown's thoughts. She extinctly heard a girl in the hospital dieing and a man drowning and also someone with suicide. "I can feel everyones pain and emotion. Make it stop!" She screamed.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:36 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch heard Emerald's screams of pain and quickly knocked her out but not doing anything that would hurt her. he then backed away and said,'My bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm
Emearld hit the ground. She got knocked out cold.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm
"Oh, dear what just happened?" asked Starfire in shock.

Then Cyborg looked at the kids to see if they new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourched looked at the ground and said,"Well Emerald was screaming about pain, suffering, and making it stop so I kinda....knocked.......her......out."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:56 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven kneeled next to Emerald. Out of all the things to get, Emerald had to get empathy. It appeared it was stronger than Raven's own empathy, which made it even worse. "Emerald..." She murmured. "I can try to talk to her while she's out by entering her mind. Maybe I can help her while she doesn't have the distractions of emotions around her." Beginning to meditate, Raven's soulself flew out of her body and into Emerald's. "Emerald." She called softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

~~~Emeralds Mind~~~

She opened her eyes to found she was on a cloud. She heard her mother call out. "Mom?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:20 pm
~~Past Present~~

~~Emerald's Mind~~

Raven flinched slightly at being called mom. She wasn't used to being called that, and it still sounded so weird. She landed next to Emerald on the cloud. "Emerald..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

~~~Emeralds Mind~~~
"Sorry...Raven...what happened. And why did Scourch hit me over the head." Emerald said a little angry.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 pm
~~Past Present, Emerald's Mind~~

"It's okay." Raven said. "You were screaming. Scourch knocked you out, so you wouldn't be in pain. This works fine because it'll give me a chance to..." Raven paused. Explanation was something mothers would do. She didn't know exactly what to say. "...try to give you a good explanation." She settled on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm
~~Past Present, Emeralds Mind~~~

Emerald looked confused than thought about it more. "Ok...An explanation sounds good.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:40 pm
Even though it was a good idea to hit Emerald on the head o make her stop and knock her out so Raven can talk to her. Nightstar was a little mad and said, "You didn't have to hiit her that hard Scourch."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
SCourched backed away from Nightstar and said,"Chill dude, you don't have to be so moody."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:18 pm
~~Past Present, Emerald's Mind~~

Raven sighed, thinking about it. "You said you sensed the pain of other people? Did you sense anything else? Thoughts? Any other emotions?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games