Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Rai saw the smoke coming from direction where Ra, Rea, and Kaski were and hurried a little faster. As soon as he got there he saw the trio and someone Rai had never met before. He also saw the fire. "What is going on here?!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 pm
Rea was stunned. "I-ii-i don't know!" She studdered. "One minute I'm being attacked, the next a fight breaks out! And now we have this damn FIRE! I don't know about you guys, but like I said before...I REALLLYYY don't feel like dieing again! Let's get rid of this fire!" Rea took out her water canaster, and started pouring it onto the fire.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 pm
Fenix sighed and slapped her forehead. "Way to go kid, you started a fire getting all worked up."

Fenix getting more annoyed by the second waved her hand causing the rest of the fire that wasn't doused by water to extinguish. "Okay," she said in an exasperated tone, "I'm wondering about the rocket thing you landed in! Duh. And if it makes you feel any better or secure, I'm Fenix."

Realizing that threatening them wasn't the best thing to start off with, Fenix took the bullets out of the gun and waved them at the group of people. "I'm not going to freaking hurt you.... your just... ANNOYING AND DUMB. I would come down and talk to you face to face but like you said, booby traps," said Fenix while trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 pm
Aerith333
"Yes, I did. It appears that the traps aren't their only problem," Kokoro said as she made the screen on the laptop bigger. She then turned to him, "There would happen to be a larger computer around here would there?"

"Well, there's always the main frame computer system in the principle's office, but I've never used the thing."
Colin said.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 am
"Can you take me there?" Kokoro asked. She stood up and put her laptop in her bag.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:23 pm
"That rocket thing you called is our space ship we landed here for supplies." Kaski said.  

Crazy_Munkay

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 pm
Aerith333
"Can you take me there?" Kokoro asked. She stood up and put her laptop in her bag.

"Sure" Colin led Kokoro out of the wing they had been in, to a different part of the school most students did not travel often. The objects lining the walls became less school-ish and more business like. Finally they came to a large steel door with a number pad next to it. Colin pulled out a small leather book from his back pocket. He filled a few pages before coming to the right one, pressing numbers on the pad as he read. The door slid open to reveal a finely decorated room, with red leather chairs, oak office desk, and oil paintings upon the walls.
"The principle some times goes to extremes."
Colin stated with a shrug. He then moved over to the desk and opened a top compartment, turning a switch. The far wall moved back six inches before dividing in two to show a large computer screen with key board and mouse.
"It's normally used for school cameras, so you may have to change the settings a little. Other then that, it's all good to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 pm
"Hey fenix by the way what planet is this......that we are on?" Kaski asked  

Crazy_Munkay

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:06 pm
"Huh," she said while clicking her tounge. Fenix, becoming a little more curious about the ship, sat down on the column and started swinging her legs.

When she heard the question that was asked, Fenix looked down at the boy and smirked while saying, "What do you want to name it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Rea doused the fire (finally.) "Well. Yah. I mean we landed here knowing NOTHING about this entire planet. What's up with this place? It's beautiful!" Rea said smiling, she didn't want to make enimes, just more friends.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Rai stepped by Rea's side. "Hello, Fenix. I am Rai and if you don't mind I'd like to ask you a question."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm
"Mmm, yeah, this planet is pretty," Fenix said while letting a gentle smile slip onto her face. Then looking to Rai, Fenix said in a nonchalant tone, "What's your question?"  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:19 am
"Well, fenix when we first got here I joked around and named it Bob. He he it was fnny"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:35 am
Shiomizu
Aerith333

"Sure" Colin led Kokoro out of the wing they had been in, to a different part of the school most students did not travel often. The objects lining the walls became less school-ish and more business like. Finally they came to a large steel door with a number pad next to it. Colin pulled out a small leather book from his back pocket. He filled a few pages before coming to the right one, pressing numbers on the pad as he read. The door slid open to reveal a finely decorated room, with red leather chairs, oak office desk, and oil paintings upon the walls.
"The principle some times goes to extremes."
Colin stated with a shrug. He then moved over to the desk and opened a top compartment, turning a switch. The far wall moved back six inches before dividing in two to show a large computer screen with key board and mouse.
"It's normally used for school cameras, so you may have to change the settings a little. Other then that, it's all good to go."

"Thanks, we might have a better view of our surroundings if we use this," she took out a cord and attatched it to the laptop and a plug on the computer. "Rai, what is your status?" Kokoro asked into her microphone and waited for a reply.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 am
Fenix looked at Kaski with a stupified expression. "Okay, your losing brownie points everytime you open your mouth," Fenix said while pointing at him, "Maybe I'll tell you the name of the planet. But first you have to answer my questions, Y'know, scatch my back I'll scratch yours, that sort of thing." Fenix narrowed her eyes again at the group.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff