Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Lucy pushes him away. "1 more hour mom." Lucy rolls on her side. She pulls the blanket over her head.

Nyuu waits behide a tree at the water fall.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:46 pm

"I'll just leave a note"lance said smiling.He toke the note that he had found under the door and tapped it to his own note that said."Sorry that i had to go"and then walked out ,and down to the waterfall.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:00 pm

A lil bit later Lucy wakes up and sees the note. She gets up and starts to head for the water fall.

Nyuu gets out for behide the tree and walks around Lance."Wow nice to see you here. You know my sister is just playing you." Nyuu Takes out a pic of Cane and Lucy. "Sad how my evil lil sister played you." She wrips her arms around him. And whipers in his ear. "I would never do anything to hurt you."

Lucy runs and sees Nyuu behide Lance. She hides in the trees to see whats going to happen.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:28 pm

"Playing me but..."He looked at the picture;would lucy do this?But it was a picture..he couldn't believe it.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm

"Yes shes useing you. Keeping me away form you." She gets in front of him. She wrips her arms around him and gets closer to him.

Lucy sits there. Not knowing what there saying. She feels her heart brake bit by bit.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:48 pm

It didn't sound like her though,he clentched the photo in his fist"I should..talk to her about this...."

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:05 pm

"But befor you go...I ask of one thing...A kiss...And you have to mean it to...Thats all i ask of. For showing you this."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Lance didn't like it but he had to tell lucy.."..."he dident know what to say to this.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Nyuu holds up a DVD."Theres something on here you my want to see. But you only get to see it of you kiss me."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 pm

"i dont know"he said turning around to face the waterfall

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:00 pm

"Looks no ones around...No one can see us. And plus its just one kiss.Its not going to kill anyone." Nyuu rubs one of her fingers on Lance bottom lip. "And its not going to hurt anyone that matters."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 pm

He dident turn away from the water fall and just said"..ok..."he had to know.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:32 pm

"Kiss me when!" Nyuu stands there waiting

Lucy starts to cry. Knowing whats going to happen. She turns around. She runs down a dirt road.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:15 am

Lance kisses her on the lips.

Cane was standing at the end of the dirt road ,when he sees lucy running...and crying.'Just like she said' he thought to himself."Lucy is everything alright "he said running up to her.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:45 pm

After the kiss. Nyuu ponits to Lucy runing away. "Your going to have to get a new room mate."

Lucy hugs him. "Cane keep Lance away form me. I was thinking he liked me but he only used me to get to my sister. I seen then about to kiss." She crys even more. Holding tight on to Cane tightly.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games