Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 am
(eh, i got sick. and it sucks havin iv's stabbin u in both arms!!!! XP )
shade ran outside, putting dane on the ground. "ok, common, lets see our little monsters...." he said this, but no one came.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:10 pm
(ick! that sucks, glade your out of there. i wouldn't be able to look at those things. *tremble*)
alex got near enough to the house that it was in veiwing range. then began to circle about when she heard Shades Yell. she quickly swooped in to see what was the matter. she gasped at the sight of Danes body and slowly lowered herself to the ground, "w-what happened?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:14 pm
"i still have no idea.... the man's not making sense!!!" shade moaned slightly, bopping dane over the head. "owwwww, what was that forrrrr.....?" "you're passing out again."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 pm
alex knelt down next to dane, "lets see what i can do..." alex go to work with her healing and checked to see if any internal organs where damaged. unforunatly some had been scratched but not too badly. it just ment it would take more out of her to heal it. "are the others ok?" alex asked without looking. a bead of persperation rolled down her face.
(guess what. it turns out that KatKiba had forgoten all about this roleplay. thats why he didnt post. -.-)  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm
(uugh, r u effin serious? ill kick his srry bird-kid butt, lol. X3 )
"no one else is hurt, not from what i saw......" shade muttered, staring at the ground emotionlessly. shaking his head, he walked back inside. "guys!! come on, get out of here! we have to leave, NOW!!!!" no reply. he walked back outside, near alex. "where the hell are the others.... and why wont they come out...." he asked dane. "i dont know..... i shoved them all in the basement..." "great job, dork. the basement, perfect place!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 pm
"be careful Shade? kay? the erasers could still be in there." alex didn't look up only wiped the sweat off her forhead with her shoulder sleve not moveing her hands. she was makeing progress but not much and she was already feeling dizzy but she was going to heal dane. she had too. "how ya doing dane? feeling any better?" alex asked. brows still stitched togeter in consontration.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:06 pm
((Is this a good time to jump in?{Yes I'm back, and better at rping than ever!}))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:53 pm
(yayz, ur bak! lmao. yes, it'd be a good time 2 jump bak in. we need mor ppls, lol..... X3 ))

"yea yea, i know that...." shade smiled. he liked the thought of danger still lurking. he ran out into the forest again, trying to spot anything that looked out of place. so, the trap was un-done..... damn. i'd hoped i could do some damage. he then hears a snarl, and whips around. he sees a human, stuck in the ropes. "stupid eraser, no one here to cover you? thats just to bad..." he transformed to a full werewolf. "because it looks like i'm your only company." he took care of him easily. too easily, in fact.

"yea, i feel a little better...." dane muttered, still laying on the ground. "damn shade, he jumps into fights too fast...... hes an idiot, but hes my friend. i gotta find him." he tried sitting up, wincing, but sank back down. "heh, im so useless...  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:33 pm
"no you dont. as soon as i'm done with you your going to rest and i'm going to go halp Shade. you got that?" alex put a little more effort into it but wavered slightly. she quickly regained composure and focused again on healing the wounds. she was almost done. she was now fixing just under the bottom layer of skin. she wiped her soaking forhead on her sleve again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:41 pm
Lance's eyes shot open,filled with fear.His hand lashing out, grabbing his own throat in order to hold back a yell.
He felt like he had just woken up from a long, very long, dream.
He sat open trying to regain control over his body...Where was he?What had happened?
What of his friends? This was the biggest question his mind.His body couldn't even move, his hands still grasping his throat as he starred at his feet, his body unable to move.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:08 pm
shade, slowing down, ended up by a cliff. he looked over it, to look at the ocean. "its beautiful..." he said, to no one in particular.

"fine..... but where is everyone?" dane managed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:50 pm
"dont talk for just a moment." alex focused really hard, her breath was froced out of her and she just about fainted. but as soon as she took a breath of air she was fine and so was dane.she wiped her forhead once more. "i'm not sure. i think we left them in the house in a room..anyways.i'm..done..you...should be...good-" alex wavered and fell to the side as a faint spell wased over her.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:45 pm
Undoing the first two buttons to his dress shirt with mere flicks --he'd worn the shirt many, many times before-- Matthew took a moment to collect his thoughts, sighing deeply before pulling his collar aside, his neck hesitantly craning in the opposite direction. Exposed was the section from the middle of his right shoulder to his neck, and, in a brilliant contrast to his feminine ivory skin, was 3: 51. The roughness in the manner that the numbers were formed, the small, unplanned splattering near and the dully vibrant red making it appear to be nothing more than blood. Oh, how the halfling would've loved for it to be blood.

"Allow this meeting, between you and I, to serve as my final farewell."

~~

"Why does everything turn out like this... ? Why is everything always bad? I know life is hard, I know there are worse possibilities... but there is no explanation and even less rest!! Why?!" His shaking fingers snaking out his pale chocolate locks, Tarou raised his head, the faintest trace of tears from frustration in the corners of his doe eyes as he searched for some form of answer in the eyes of blood.

Of course, when no answer was given, the near-hysterical boy took it upon himself.

"Forget the scientists," he whispered, his head bowed as he shakily got to his feet, arms dangling at his side as they would with a standing corpse. "... and forget the Erasers... I should be the one to choose my life. ...
I... will be the one to end my life."

~~

Tarou's eyes glancing to the elder's neck, just in time to see the red marks morph into the time 2: 30, he smiled faintly and looked to the sky. "Two hours, thirty minutes remaining~" he announced in a sing-song voice, the cheeriness sending a chill down Matthew's spine. Hesitantly raising a hand to his throat, he rubbed where he believed his timer of fate to be, and sighed shakily.

Not near unnoticed by Tarou, the brunette looked to Matthew, a sympathetic look on his face. "Hey, after death... do we go to the same place?"

Again, a chill sped right down Matthew's spine, but he managed to answer. "Y-you and me... ? ... I... suppose so..."

"Oh, that's nice," Tarou paused, looking back to the sky. "But, I wasn't worried about that, you are part human after all....

... I meant humans and animals."

Taking over the conversation soon after he got an uncertain but satisfying answer, Tarou made sure to make it as light-hearted as possible. Talking like old friends in a matter of minutes --smiling, joking, and laughing-- it would've been hard for anyone walking in on the clearing to tell their end was nearing.

I'm the king of fool, I know... but, please... please, Arcy... don't hate me too much.

((... Well, I'm quitting. Au revoir.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:12 pm
Arctic hissed and her hand flew to the back of her neck. Her eyes got big for a second; she was dying. That much she knew. Taking a shaky breath, she leaned against a tree and closed her eyes.

Apparently, she still had an experation date.

Tarou. Where's Tarou?

Calling out his name, looking for her 'little brother', Arctic weaved through the trees, feeling her neck burn. "Tarou! Tarou, where are you?" Entering a clearing, still calling his name, Arctic stopped short and turned pale; there was a shape. A small, shadowy shape on the ground.

A strangely Tarou-like shape.

Not needing to go over, not needing to check, Arctic knew what had happened.

Taking a staggering step over to him, she reached out a shaky hand; and snapped back angrily, as an Eraser came bursting through the trees.

"Hello, little girl," he said, teeth barred, eyes malicious. A smile twisted his face as he sniffed the air. "Something's dead here. Something... avian."

Arctic, going balistic at the line, slammed into the Eraser and knocked her elbow into his jaw, chipping teeth and tearing her own skin. "What was that?!" She asked, tearing at his ear as he clawed at her stomach. She didn't feel a thing. "What did you just say?!" Giving him a hard blow to the back of the neck, one that would have killed a regular man, but just knocked him out, Arctic stared down at him, then looked at herself.

Her stomach was torn to ribbons from the Eraser. She couldn't feel a thing. She was dying.

Leaning down, she pulled a gun out of the Eraser's pants pocket and cocked it. Looking down at Tarou, she smiled a bit mistily.

Expiration. What a cold word.

See you soon, Tarou.

And she pulled the trigger.

((I second the Kaori movement.

Sayoonara, yo.))

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:26 pm
((Uh,where is Lance exactly?Because no ones responded to me...))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games