Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:14 am

Susumu giggles and pours a bottle into the hotsprings suddenly the entire hotsprings gets bubbly with a lavender smell. "I've always wanted to do that" she smiles and kisses Oroami's nose.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 am

Oroami smiled watching the show he created, and kissing his beautiful wife.

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 am

of course the liquid Susumu poured into the hotsprings was therapeutic as well as just smelling good. soothing their muscles and exfoliating their skin just to the perfect amount to leave their skins smooth. Susumu smiles as they kiss, locking lips with Oroami so they are air tight. she dunks their heads under the bubbles and underwater.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 am

Oroami Locked his lips tightly with Susumu, thepassive skill of underwater breathing, was used, giving Susumu oxygen along with Oroami, keeping his body close to Susumu's.

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 am

Susumu smiles as they kiss underwater. some time later they re-emerge susumu rings the bubbles out of her hair and holds on tightly to Oroami cuddling close to him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 am

Oroami hugged Susumu, bringing her body closer to his, placing the side of his head on hers.

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:13 am

Susumu enjoys the moment of quiet peacefulness as kage she has had so little time to enjoy the simpler things in life like spending much needed time with her loving husband.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:16 am

Oroami smiled he held Susumu as close as he could.

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:39 am

((good night i gotta sign off dear))

Susumu leans her back up against oroami's chest with his arms around her they cuddle close
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 am

Oroami laid the side of his head against the side of Susumu's head.

(Night >.<)

Havok-Trance

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:17 am

Ryo entered mens bath.
"Yeah been some time when i last time had good bath." Ryo says relaxing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 am

"Yeah i am going to do it after training." Ryo mutters and leaves to training grounds.

3Rton

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 am

Ariana enters the changing room and changes coming out with towels . She went into the springs slowly kneeling down in the shallow end. She was up to her neck and deicded to rest her head against the edges. The steamy feeling calmed her and the Biju.
~*"Thankyou"*~
The Biju said showing appreciation. Ariana smiled then replied aloud but in a light whisper that one would have to be lips to ear distance to hear.
"No problem."
Ariana closed her eyes and let the pins out of her hair allowing her hair to be out for once
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am

*korioki entered the hot springs after a hard day at the smithy in hopes of resting abit* man that brile guy shore loves his senbon... *korioki changed and came to the pool with a towel arround his waist and saw aria* hey i havent seen her in ages ... *korioki came close and saw she was resting he poked her* hey you alive ? he he havent seen you in a long time how you been biggrin

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:58 am

Korioki Mishima
*korioki entered the hot springs after a hard day at the smithy in hopes of resting abit* man that brile guy shore loves his senbon... *korioki changed and came to the pool with a towel arround his waist and saw aria* hey i havent seen her in ages ... *korioki came close and saw she was resting he poked her* hey you alive ? he he havent seen you in a long time how you been biggrin

Ariana opened her eyes then stood up
"hi, yeah I've been busy training. I'm okay you?"
Ariana answered then asked him the same thing
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games