Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:12 pm
((Yay! We both aren't dead! lol... Alcina is going to go nuts when she finds out he only just now thought of her as a friend.... Heh heh.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:22 pm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:22 pm
Once his song was done, he heard the princess awaken.

"That pure heart that flows in regret, returning to the ocean as water. Answer to my thoughts and be blessed! Awaken, Water Stranger Sui!"

He felt a surge of power rise inside him and he felt that he was able to stand. After the bright light ended, Sui looked down to see that he was standing with a pair of legs and well, he had clothes on. A robe hung between his shoulders, lengthening past his pants and on the floor. With his metal staff in his hands, Sui patted the ground with it and immediately, a feeling came to him. He went with his instinct and casually muttered a spell, "Healing Litany..." (Only unnamed for now because Leri can't think of what to call it--hopefully, this will be a one-time spell so I won't have to name it... >_>; )

Soon, the sky cleared and the waters had calmed. The people, ones to the brink of death and ones who had been unconcious, had been brought back to consciousness like Alcina and Hayato.

Also, their wounds were cleared and it seemed as if nothing happened. The same for Hayato. A cool, invisible splash of magical waves had hovered around the wound on his neck and pretty soon, the wound had vanished and it seemed as if it was never there.

Once all was alright, Sui sat and leaned against the concrete wall behind him and looked down at the floor with a smile, feeling happy (and rather tired from the new spell) to have a bit of self-confidence arise within him.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:33 pm
Alcina smiled as every thing started returning back to normal. She was excited about finding a new stranger and glad that Hayato was now healing. That's one more! But... would he come with us?

The princess suddenly remembered Sui's dislike of responsibility. I've... I've got to do something. And with that thought, she strode purposefully up to Sui. "You came back to help us. Why?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:39 pm
Sui's smile turned to a sort of coy one but had a gentle meaning to it all the same. He looked at the droplets of water that fell from his wet cyan hair to the floor and replied to the princess saying, "I don't like people being involved with my problems... I don't like to drag people down with me... and especially..." The half-merman looked at the wolf kizoku and then to Alcina. His smile turned into a cheerful, comical one, "I don't want anyone's blood on my hands."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:40 pm
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:46 pm
Alcina shot a glare at Hayato, with the clear meaning of "Shut up now or I'm going to hurt you." He was not going to scare Sui away. Quickly, she spoke up. "You didn't want people's blood on your hands? Because you'd regret it? That's what responsibility is about, Sui-san. Doing things so that you won't regret them later. You'd have regretted not coming back to help us right? Just like you'll eventually regret not trying your best as a leader."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:55 pm
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:29 am
Alcina tried counting to ten. She got to three before she could stand it no longer. The princess turned to Hayato furiously. "So yelling at him is better? Have you ever thought of trying diplomacy before resorting yelling at everyone? Oh, that's right. You don't think! You're not even a Stranger! What do you know about this kind of thing?!" She was just about ready to murder him, should no one stop her...

((lol, couldn't resist. But now I think Sui or Kisuna really should step in...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:25 pm
Hayato opened his mouth to retort that he was a Leader, and Sui was too, and Alcina would not know about it. But...she was kind of the leader, and he understood that if he said what he was intending to, it might hurt the princess. So he kept his mouth shut. But the other reason why he kept his mouth shut was because...she was right, he wasn't a Stranger. He didn't know. That depressed him a little. He was no help to her in Stranger business.

Instead, he just turned and walked away, splashing water around. "Fine." He grumbled. "I guess since I am no Stranger I am no help at all, am I? Now that you have 2 of this Stranger things with you, I am worthless, huh?" He felt himself depressed with his own words. It was like last time, he felt so useless when the Mazoku attacked his land. It was all because of his fault.

'Friends...Are worthless...' he thought furiously. 'And why did I even trust the stupid twerp…no, I didn’t care what will happen to Alcina, so it wasn’t really trusting…’ He grumbled to his own thoughts, walking away growling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:44 pm
Sui raised an eyebrow at Hayato and commented at him once he left, "He's rather dark, isn't he?"

He stood up and dusted his robe, turning to Alcina, "I've heard about the history of the 'strangers'... I'm a bit surprised that I'm one of them..." He chuckled and thought, though I feel that Hayato deserves that title more than me...

Sui looked at the dark figure of Hayato walking into the distance, "Should we go after him?

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:09 pm
"I..." Alcina started to go after him, then stopped. She hadn't meant to say that but... The princess shook her head. Duty comes first. Alcina had to make sure Sui would join them. If not, the Mazoku's future would come and then she certainly couldn't apologize to Hayato... He'd have to wait.

"No, I'll have to talk to him later. This is more important..." She spared one more glance to Hayato's fading figure before turning back Sui. "How much do you know about the Strangers? Do you know our new mission?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:13 pm

akeikas
Captain

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games