Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:22 pm
Duuh! If you know enough to know about RE0 for the N64, you should know it was never released, and pushed onto the Gamecube (and made much better in doing so).

Does it make you a noob if you wonder why Capcom didn't release RE1 for the N64 when they released RE2 (which is quite the technical achievement, I might add)?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:54 pm
I would have to sy no. back then when somethign like this happened I was only starting to like RE. So being ignorant isn't being a noob, you would just starting out being a fan.

Does it make you a noob if you think Chief Irons was perfectly sane, even after playing through RE2?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:10 pm
Canas Renvall
Duuh! If you know enough to know about RE0 for the N64, you should know it was never released, and pushed onto the Gamecube (and made much better in doing so).

Are you sure about that? I've watched all the N64 footage there was, I'm pretty sure. I don't remember seeing an Opera singing Marcus. For all we know it's something Senile Shinji Mikami decided to add AFTER, because he thought it would be better. You never know. Personally, I think if RE0 had been made for N64 it could've been a lot better than what we got in the end. Afterall, Canas, your main argument about the Wii was that graphics aren't everything, right?
Someone needs to tell Shinji Mikami that while Marcus was scary in that Michael Jackson sort of way, it's not really survival horror scary.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:50 pm
It's more like epic quest scary than anything. I mean, he's the guy you would expect to run into while trying to retrieve the Holy Grail. And there would be Magic. Lots of Magic.  

REaceofclubs

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:16 pm
Oh, I'm not saying it has anything to do with graphics. RE2 > RE0 anyday. I'm just saying all the content they stuffed onto the GC disc would blow up an N64 cartridge, so of course there are gonna be limitations on what can be in it, etc. True, possibly no singing Marcus (a definite plus), but with all the stuff that's already in 0 (the leech hunting game, the different enemies, the cutscenes, the buddy zapping system, the sheer size of the environments sans the train, etc.), with this overall quality, there's no way they could put it all on an N64 cartridge.

Then again, they did put RE2 on one... xd

Does it make you a noob if you think Capcom is rereleasing REmake and RE0 because the fans want it? (Personally, I think it's all money. ...Well, I know it's all money. D: )  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Hell yes. If you're not a noob, then you should know that Capcom doesn't give a plop of s**t about what the FANS want.

Does it make you a noob if you think Jill was cooler in RE5 than any other RE game?  

Biohazard EXTREME

I Albert Wesker I

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:03 pm
No not necessarily. because she had some sweet moves in five and was all pumped up from that Device. like running up walls and stuff. But seriously Why the blond hair!!! the first time I saw her i thought of zero suit samus

Does it make you a noob if you think HUNK and Wesker are the same person? (someone asked me on x-box live lol)  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 am
Definitely. Both have different builds and much different personalities.

You can actually see a picture of HUNK without his mask on in his RE3 epilogue, and he definitely doesn't look like Wesker.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know all the types of Hunters?  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:37 pm
No not really, I mean a veteran fan would probbly know a lot, but fns period don't have to know everything. Hell I don't know everythign but I'm still a big fan. That doesn't make me a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Capcom workers have a blonde fetish?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Uhh, I guess not.

And I just have to add something to the Jill question posed earlier. I thought it was bullshit that she was all like, "I'm fine, you guys have to stop Wesker!" Well... if you're fine and all, why don't you tag along then? You're just gonna cheer from the sidelines now, what the hell? From there on, they should have given you the option to switch between Sheva & Jill as your partner. I mean, Jill's the baddest b***h. She should have been all up in that s**t, like when she kicked Nemesis's a**. And yes, I'm not a fan of her blonde hair either... or the fact that she doesn't have her S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Merc Mode.

Does it make you a n00b if you don't know the name of the giant snake in RE1/REmake?  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Gee... It's almost like... Capcom botched Jill's character too. >_>

And yes. If you're a fan of RE, know the monster names. I bet you memorized all the dumb Spanish monster names from RE4, you noob... Whoever this pertains to.

Does it make you a noob if you bought REDS and expected to see Lisa, and the stuff that was added in the remake?  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:27 pm
No not in the slightest. It is common knowledge that one would think since it's made later that if it's about the same storyline they would have about almost exactly the same thing. Spoiler: Also for the record no there wasn't Lisa, and thank god there wasn't, I mean try to kinfe her to death? That's plain suicide right there.

Does it make you a noob if you think that biohazard and resident evil are two different games?  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:23 am
Thee Stranger

And I just have to add something to the Jill question posed earlier. I thought it was bullshit that she was all like, "I'm fine, you guys have to stop Wesker!" Well... if you're fine and all, why don't you tag along then? You're just gonna cheer from the sidelines now, what the hell? From there on, they should have given you the option to switch between Sheva & Jill as your partner. I mean, Jill's the baddest b***h. She should have been all up in that s**t, like when she kicked Nemesis's a**. And yes, I'm not a fan of her blonde hair either... or the fact that she doesn't have her S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Merc Mode.

Definitely. You think she would join them especially after seeing her tackle Wesker out of a window. She was there in the beginning with Chris, when all that s**t started, compared to Sheeva (eventhough I did like her). She should've been there. mad  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:26 am
Well, RE5 isn't canon anyway. cool  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:56 pm
I think those sunglasses are clouding your vision of the truth. :XP:

@Alk: Well... yeah. It's just one of those things that if you really don't know... we won't get into it. xd

Does it make you a noob if you were reminded of the Sneaking Suit when you saw Jill in RE5?

...Jill in FOXHOUND? Kojima's genius!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces