Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:59 pm

futashi then flickered to the arena.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:31 am

Zann was just walking into the dorms when he heard the talk go on. The arena eh? Might as well go too. He wind flickered to the arena.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 pm

rahenno walks back into his room and goes to the closet and put his anbu outfit away, then walks out to his balcany "i think the cloud will still stand tall even after a war, but there is one question i dont think anyone could answer, why? why war in the first" rahenno still couldnt shake the feeling someone going to lose there life during the war
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 pm

*brile enters his room and then takes a bath and changes his clothes*

"now its my favourite time of the day. TIME TO EAT"

*he said as he took out some ramen and added water and boiled it then began to eat.*

"mmmm this is great." he said joyfully as he continued to eat

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:16 pm

*brile finished the meal and then feel asleep on the roof*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:42 pm

*brile then woke up and realized that he was on the roof of the dorms*

"i need to spar somewhere"

*brile then disappeared in a flash of lightning in search for a spar*

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Zann walked along the first floor to his room, and opened the door.
"This is my room, room 8, choose any vacant room you want."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 pm

"Looks nice," Kiyoshi then picked the room next to Zann. "This is as good as any." He smiled and walked in, places what stuff he had in the room.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm

"Yep, Rahenno's in Room 5, so we'll all be neighbours." Zann walked into Kiyoshi's room without asking for permission.
"Nice view you got here."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 pm

"Yeah it is pretty cool." Kiyoshi then checked the booklet. "Hmm pool and ramen shop. Sounds cool." Kiyoshi said with a smile. "It's going to be fun here."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Zann jolted his head as he heard a noise at the mountain. What...was that? He wind flickered away from the dorms without any warning to the Inazuma mountain.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:09 am

Cherry rubbed her head and the side of her head. "This is not going to be fun in this village." She mumbled to herself and walked slowly down the hallway, trying to keep her balance so she wouldn't fall from being a little dizzy still.
She got to the room beside Kiyoshi's and walked in then tossed her stuff down and sat down on the floor.

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:36 am

rahenno walks in kiyoshi room "so you guy enjoying yourself so far?" rahenno asked "oh kiyoshi, there is some i need to speck to you about, it's very inportant now that your part of cloud "
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:58 am

Kiyoshi turned and looked at Rahenno. "Sure, what is it?" He asked woundering.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:16 am

rahenno started to speak so no one else could hear him "ok as you know the cloud is getting ready for war, the sand and sound are going to invade in 4 days from now (in RL) so you got to be prepared for this, when that day comes tell cherry to go to the safe house for all genin and academy nin, got it" rahenno asked with a serious face
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games