Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Brother Blood took a seat behind his desk and said,"I just wanted to tell you, you did an exectpional job today and that aside from tomarrow's assembly. you can take the day off." He then dismissed them.

Kidflash grabbed Tetra's are and as he shook his head, he said,"We need a plan before we go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:06 pm
"Hm, thank you sir," said Piosen Fang as she left.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm
Raven flew after Starfire quickly. Once outside, she continued flying for a while before landing away from the base. It was best to avoid self-destructions. "We need to find him, but we can't seperate..." It always had been faster searching when everyone was spread-out.

Shade bowed his head bit. "Thank you, sir." Shade left the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:25 pm
"Yes, thank you," said Oracle as she left. She went into her room, walked over to a cauldren, and said in chant, "Let me see Gemini." Then the cauldren showed Gemini with Starfire, Robin, and Raven. "Hm, how delightful," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini left Starfire's arms and was out of trance. "Uh, hate it when places have such stuff like so," said Gemini. she than heard what Raven said. she looked down and said, "Turgon is only doing so because of me. When you all are weak and useless, he can get to me. Him and Oracle can get to me. And the dark part of my heart is starting to take me over. I believe when Oracle was inside me she planeted something in my heart and now it hurts deeply."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 am
Robin was unsure what to do. They had no leads that was for sure the place had been vapourised. Mabye their was no choice but to confront Brother Blood.

Western hunter left the computer wacthing the unconscious Arahcnid stir. He was an amzign specimen with a such a intesting hiddne power. Though he doubted the Titans cared they were rushed in the child to be intrested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 pm
Starfire looked at Raven than looked towards Gemini. She put her han onto Robin's shoulder and smiled lightly to him so it may calm him. She than looked towards Gemini and said, "Don't worry we'll find Arachnid and we won't let Turgon and Brother Blood have you."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Gemini nodded to her mother and said, "You know mom you always know what to say." She than looked at the sky and asked her self in her mind, 'But what now?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, Gemini you are such a weakling," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 pm
"We've got nothing to help us find Arachnid. I suppose we should sneak in the HIVE." Raven said.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:26 pm
When Gemini heard what Raven suggusted, her eyes winded and said, "The HIVE."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Tetra turned around toward kidflash. "Can you destarct them. While I teleport Hotspot out. Than I well come in and help you kill them all!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm
Kidflash looked down and said,"Hotspot would never forgive himself if I let you come." He then stood up and said,"I have to go alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm
Tetra rolled her eyes and grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. "I am not just going to sit here and watch I am going wih you!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:34 pm
Kidflash pushed her away onto the couch and sternly said,"Look your not going. Even if I have to break both your legs and tie you to a chair."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Tetra stood up. "No im leaving and if you want to break my legs and tie me to a chair than you will have to catch me." She ran out of the tower and tried to remeber were there headquarters was.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm
Kidflash stood in front of Tetra and said,"I have superspeed you can't out run me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games