Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Karin slept soundly dreaming of the past again, she smiled as she remembered he favorite years of her life, when she first learned to control the power, she was unstoppable, accept by her teammates, they destroyed everything and everyone in their path.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Noah flexed his bandaged arms. "I learned in the military how to stay alert on a little bit of sleep." he said to Victoria. "So, Rin, what else did Karin say to you?" he said putting his shirt over his bandaged torso.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:03 pm
"That she worked with a power crazy fanatic who was looking for the shards." Rin looked at the sleeping Karin before glancing at Noah. "I bet you he's the one behind all of this...In fact, I have no doubt..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:12 pm
"Is she to be trusted then, Rin? Will she double-cross us when we see those others again?" Noah said as he was looking at Karin. He looked at Victoria. "Why did you roll your eyes at her a while ago when she was sleeping near me?" he asked looking at her.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:15 pm
Karin kicked in her sleep a bit, she was dreaming about the time three of them took on 25 users at one time, she was so exited at how well they were doing, it was her first real mission, and she had no trouble at all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:16 pm
Victoria nodded while Noah was saying this, and stopped when he mentioned about her rolling her eyes.
"Why do you care?" she asked harshly.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:20 pm
"She might. It's still too early to tell with her yet but I know that we have to make things seem as normal as possible. We might be able to get more information out of her so that we are ready if she does turn." Rin focused this mainly towards Noah, making sure that Karin stayed asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:20 pm
Noah's eyes widened at Victoria's answer. "Sorry, I was just wanting to know." he apologized looking down at the ground. He pulled out some water from the supplies bag and began drinking it. He looked at Rin, "So, have we come up with a plan yet?"  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:24 pm
Sindenky gave up and droped off the wall, he looked out into the woods, but desided aginst it, but then noticed a trail that lead into the woods, "ha ha, they draged the wounded, idiots." Sin started walking into the woods verry slowley.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:28 pm
"We'll set off towards a village that is more often attacked. We might be able to find ourselves a link from there..." Rin shrugged, that was the best thing to do that came to mind apart from searching for more of the shards themselves.  

Sharkpups24

allen842

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:35 pm
sloth walks through the forest and notices every one and looks up from his day dream with a smile smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:37 pm
Noah nodded. "Okay, I guess we can go in the morning." he said as he looked down at Karin. I really hope she doesn't betray us, he thought. "Rin, if you don't mind, how did you discover your power." he said softly.  

Omega Awesome391

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:40 pm
"It's okay...." Victoria mumured. "Sounds like a good idea, Rin. I'm going back to bed, if you don't mind." She turned, and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:40 pm
Sin could sense their electal patterns, "ha ha, there is not that much electrical energy in the woods, it has to be them, but there is one more?" Sin truged through the woods heading in their direction slowly and silently.  

Sindenky

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:45 pm
"It was kind of strange..." Rin thought back to when she had first learned of her powers. "I was playing in the woods one day during a rainy day and I heard voices in my head... At first, I thought I was going crazy but it turned out that I was hearing something totally different. After that, I had all sorts of strange things happen that led to me discovering my power..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games