Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:00 pm
Raven rubbed her stomach where the cloaked figure had hit her with the bo-staff. She nodded her thanks for helping her to Arachnid before looking at the figure. "What do you think he wanted here?" Raven said as she made cables wrap around him. "That should keep him from running if he wakes up."

Draco continued to brush the horse. He looked over at Starfire and Robin. "You raised Gemini well." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:03 pm
Aquarius smiled and said,"Alright but it's gonna cost you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm
"Ok what do I need to cost you." Athena smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:21 pm
Aquarius pulled the water off of Athena and said,"I'm sure you can think of something."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:24 pm
Crystal looked around and found a pebble and handed it to him. "Dont forget to water it and feed it." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Aquarius put the pebble in his pocket and said,"Thanks I'll try not to forget."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:29 pm
"Bye." Athena flew out and landed near the water smiling to see if he could get down. "Hows the weather up there." She giggled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:35 pm
Aquarius created an ice slide and said,"I think it will be better on the ground." He then dove onto the slide but picked up too much speed and went flying into the water.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm
Athena luaghed to herself. "Are you ok." She went toward the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 pm
Aquarius spat out a mouth full of water and said,"I'm fine."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:54 pm
"Thats good." Crystal smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:52 pm
"Why thank you Draco. But we only had since she was eight. She has no memeroy of her real family but odly ound out about this place. And you now, your her boyfriend. how has she been with you? Any dates so far?" asked Starfire.

Gemini rode on the horse but than stopped Apollo as she heard crashes from inside the house. "They better not had broke anything expencive. Oh, well," she said as she got the horse runninf again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, I'm fine Arachnid," said Fox. She didn't let the cuts bug her even though she was in alot of pain. There's a duneon down below that can hold anything. And it'll put him to sleep since it has sleeping powder down there. Oh, and the pasword is one of Gemini's favorite animal. And man Gemini is going to kill us with this mess," said Fox. She than looked at her cuts, "Oh, man not again," she said. Then Fox felt strange and said, "Uh, get Gemini now. she knows how to help me...uh...my body is going weird again. Ah...please someone get her," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 pm
Draco smiled and said. "Yeah, we've gone on a few dates. They were all nice and we've been doing nicely. She's great. I couldn't ask for better."

Raven nodded her head. "I'll get Gemini right now. Those cables should hold our little intruder tightly." Raven said, motioning to the cables that had stopped glowing after wrapping tightly around the boy. She flew out of the house and saw Gemini on her horse. She floated besides Gemini's horse. "Something's wrong with Fox."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:19 pm
"Fortunna looked up to the sky and said, "I still want my revengae on Corona. Cause what she did to my family."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:23 pm
Leo kissed Fortunna's forehead and said,"Don't worry You'll get your chance. I promise."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games